It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK NHS seems to be on its knees.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As forecast by many on ATS the health agencies as time goes by would become more inefficient and unfit for service, the opposite of what the narrative was suggesting.It seems shortages of basic medicines are forcing UK doctors to find alternative medicines as they are imported from China and India, Amoxicillin is one of the major medications affected. The powers that be do not want to hire unvaxed nurses or doctors, and the reports seem to suggest only newly graduated girls are operating in the NHS hospitals, where the nurses with long time experience have seemed to have evaporated.An interesting report,as viral illnesses, seems to be increasing exponentially.I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

the reports seem to suggest only newly graduated girls are operating in the NHS hospitals, where the nurses with long time experience have seemed to have evaporated.

Registered Nurse salary in the U.K.

Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Registered Nurse (RN) is £36,000 / year

Registered Nurse salary in the U.S.

The national average salary for a Registered Nurse is $75,795 in United States.

Many European countries pay more also and I read in an article a couple of years ago that experienced Nurses are leaving the U.K. for that reason.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

An entire decade of Tories meddling with our NHS is the reason its on its knees.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Its not I'm a doctors interest to treat NHS patients when they can run a private practice too. Sometimes the lists cross over and someone who moves from the NHS to private, could, end up with the same doctor!

Yeah, it's that bad....

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

In the 80s and 90s I recall the Pound being pretty much double the worth of the USD just like the Euro was.
Now they are almost equal. Maybe that's on purpose.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

And many times the younger ones have no real knowledge. They just do whatever the board or Google tells them to.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

the reports seem to suggest only newly graduated girls are operating in the NHS hospitals, where the nurses with long time experience have seemed to have evaporated.

Registered Nurse salary in the U.K.

Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Registered Nurse (RN) is £36,000 / year

Registered Nurse salary in the U.S.

The national average salary for a Registered Nurse is $75,795 in United States.

Many European countries pay more also and I read in an article a couple of years ago that experienced Nurses are leaving the U.K. for that reason.

With today's exchange rates the UK highest salary for nurses is about $43,920 which is well below what the nurses are getting paid in the US.

There are differences in these two health systems and are massive. But the UK is a country that has been left behind in terms of investments in health, education, engineering, and other sectors. And the training of these professionals seems not that great.

It's also a country that has been infected by the woke culture and they much more concerned with policing pronouns and promoting the transgender ideology rather than investing in good professionals and good professions and of course pay them well!
edit on 7-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A very deliberate set of policy decisions by several governments both right wing (Tory's aka Neo Liberals) and closet right wing (New Labour AKA Neo Liberals) as they want to remove from public ownership and so public control all the public amenity's and powers to give them to private corporations, to do this with the NHS they had to engineer an unfixable crisis in order to justify privatisation on a mass scale and send the idea of the public health service into the annals of history.

Basically it is corruption destroying our system, corruption, big money and private corporate interests.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of factors at play for this, Brexit, losing all our European workers, pay obviously, and many others.
But you don't hear the MSM talking about all the staff that quit or were forced to quit for not wanting the clot shot.
No one's talking about that. Hmmm

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its the result of decades of deliberate under-funding and mismanagement with the specific purpose of introducing privatised health care and thus enormous profits for the already obscenely wealthy elite.

In addition its part of the deliberate policy of operating a low wage economy for exactly the same purpose.

Its not about wokism - the USA is further down that road than the UK - its about re-enforcing the glass ceiling and taking us back to some sort of Victorianesque society along with all the social injustices and inequalities that went with it.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Its not I'm a doctors interest to treat NHS patients when they can run a private practice too. Sometimes the lists cross over and someone who moves from the NHS to private, could, end up with the same doctor!

Yeah, it's that bad....

Remember when I was a young man and needed an operation. Doctor said NHS was an 8 month wait, pay him £1,200 and it could be done next week! Same doctor. Total scam artists. A system rotten to the core.

My neighbour as was, who I shared my semi bungalow with was a consultant doctor specialing in respiratory issues. Nicest guy on planet Earth. He only wanted paying for two days work and did the other two for free, dead serious, one really amazing guy. Said he had enough to live on didn't need more dosh. Anyway he was convinced most doctors out there were ripping the NHS off. Charging crazy rates, £2,500 a shift doing something called a Locum! He said the whole system was totally broke, throwing any more money at it was crazy as it was a bottomless pit where everyone was ripping the NHS off.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Exactly right OR as the Tory's have put it since the Thatcher day's RESTORING THE CLASS SYSTEM, that is if you are born of the lower class that is to say the poor and the working class you are very unlikely to ever get anywhere higher than the lower middle class, if you are born middle class you are extremely unlikely to ever reach the upper class and of course the upper class are really just those hanging onto and supporting the coat tails of the elite.

A saying for a really bad thief is that they would steal your eyeball and then come back for the socket, this description actually fits the Torys' every bit as well as it does the smack heads on run down council estates with the exception the Tory's do it on a grand scale while the smack head is just robbing enough to get his fix.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is a good one by Russel Brand .

edit on 9-12-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join