It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remarkable UFO footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't think that footage is real, last time I checked UFOs traveled very quickly and not in a slow rate. Like I thought that UFOs don't actually travel like cars, they're used like a rock and a slingshot. Gravity is the slingshot and the UFO is the rock. Gravity shoots the UFO in a straight line to where ever they want to go and they repeat that process. Or am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know... I lost my UFO driving guide...
hope to see the hitchhikers guide soon though... i was kinda tired of doing all the driving anyway... felt like a ping pong ball...

really though... I have seen credible views of UFOs that glided, hovered (the most impressive) , and occassionally one in flight (usually the worst examples, fuzzy/blurred) so unless someone comes forward with schematics and diagrams signed by JROD... then i will have to assume that any motion is possible...

but i still think this one is a fake...JMO

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Guys, read page 3 of this thread. Yes, it's a fake.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My reply from Mr. Friedman when I told him the error was corrected:

Thank you very much. If anybody wants to see where I stand on Bob Lazar they can read my article on him at my website at www.stantonfriedman.com There were inaccuracies in Tim Good's old report which I think I passed on to Tim after I read it. I put in a lot of effort with a ton of calls including 5 different departments at MIT, Cal Tech, Los Alamos, Bob's high school etc etc. My words were harsh because I thought somebody was intentionally putting out a fraudulent account of my views.My apologies, but my integrity matters very much . A little more care to get first hand information would be appreciated.I should also point out that I do not have a Doctorate and correct people who say I do including Larry King on live TV. My bio is also on my website.
Stan Friedman

Case closed

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wow, I thought he was a Dr.........my bad!!!!

I'm not really a Dr. either Stan.

Peace

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Dr Love]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join