It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Victoria starya election count has commenced.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hopefully we will rid ourselves of this dictator dan.

Keep up to date here!

www.theage.com.au...
edit on 26-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
To be replaced by another that reads a script that would otherwise be read by Dan... Change the face the agenda remains... Nothing will be different..... But at least you won't have to see his face ... What a face it is..... Dont you just want to cave it in 😂

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Looking at the early results, it’s not looking good, labor look like they will retain their dictatorship.

I would probably get banned if I truly said what I would like to do to my local rep and dan Andrews.

I an staggered these truckers after all the tosser did to Victoria, they still vote for the moronic party.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: Hiram33

Looking at the early results, it’s not looking good, labor look like they will retain their dictatorship.

I would probably get banned if I truly said what I would like to do to my local rep and dan Andrews.

I an staggered these truckers after all the tosser did to Victoria, they still vote for the moronic party.

If Dan wins, I truly give up on fair and just elections world-wide now. There is no way Biden COULD have won and as for Dan, he should go swim in quicksand.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

After all the hate for dan, and the fact He wants to commmit to a trillion dollar train line over the next 40 to 50 years.

And create staggering debt by his free tafe free kinder, free tampons who does he think is going to most for this.

I cand understand how people don’t understand overspending and debt

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well mate .. I just checked the news 😱
Do you really need think he actually got voted in ? It looks like fraud to me.....

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Looks like you got Uniparty Democracy going on there.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

More like a democratic dictatorship, I don’t get how people can’t see this 165 billion dollar debt we currently have.

This suburban rail loop looks like with inflation etc could be over a trillion dollars by the time it’s completed.

Dan loves his trains.

This whole jobs thing is rubbish on these big projects, where only a smAll group of people are benefiting.

I was hoping for change the reduce his soending

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
Well mate .. I just checked the news 😱
Do you really need think he actually got voted in ? It looks like fraud to me.....

I dislike Dicktator Dan to say the least. That said, millions of Victorians are idiots and their votes shaped this outcome.

What part of it looks like fraud? Even when we were being forced to remain in our houses a good bloody portion of the state were cheering him on, a lot of people I spoke to thought it was the right thing to do and supported him.

What part of it looks like fraud? Again, I remind you of the idiocy of millions of Victorians.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hey Rob, hope you’re well mate.

As odd as this may sound, this is actually the most desirable likely outcome. The Liberals never had a chance running a toff, Toorak loser who has already lost one election and failed to present himself as a viable alternative aside from basically saying I’m not Dan.

The reason I say this is the most desirable likely outcome is because Labour won a majority government with the alternative to that being a coalition of Labour and the Greens. Now that would be even more unbearable than another 4 years of Labour majority.

My region has voted Nationals for the last 100 years so don’t blame us.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Mats I am doing well just so staggered people can’t see through dan.

The Linz should have gone harder, had ads such as a voiceover over a mirage of the bicolored firing rubber billets at people, the police officer who at flinders st came from behind, lifted the kid and slammed the kids head into hard concrete, saying under dan can you really risk this police brutality authorised by Dan, the woman arrested in her Panama’s in front of her kid.

Refresh people on thd curfews, thd battle should have been psychological, use dans propaganda against him.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Agree mate, very disappointing result but such is democracy. It’s not even that people have short memories but an alarming amount of Victorians supported the course of action he took. Scary really.

The problem with the Liberals are that they just do not come close to presenting as a viable alternative and probably would end up taking similarly authoritarian actions at some point. I did see Matt Guy spruiking the digitisation of all forms of ID.

They all suck basically.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Agreed they all suck, though I thought after all the hatred during the lockup’s, people would discipline him for bad form.

All the protests, police brutality, illegal fines, harassing people to provide I.d whilst not under arrest.

This acceptance from the public confirms the gubment behaviour, it was to see how far that they can push thd public to illegally arrest and introduce laws.

Such as incitement, that’s almost as bad as treason, oh wait that’s what dan should be charged with due to bankrupting Victoria.

And condoning a police state.

edit on 27-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
I prefer to call it a demoncracy.. it matters not who the mouth piece is ... Dan does not call the shots.....no politician really does .. the powers that pull the strings would never allow such degenerates to have any real power ..... Politicians come and go the agenda moves on regardless of who is there.... Labor and liberal are but 2 wings of the same bird..... Dan is a tiny little man with no real power to speak of.... He reads from a script his handlers give him just like the rest of them.... Just look at when the pandemic hit....how the global leaders all said the same slogans such as new normal and build back better etc....

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Democratic dictatorship seems to be the order of the day in Western style Democracies.

new topics

top topics

join