It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Kim Jong-un aka Rocketman Take out the Global Elite with his Nukes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Based on what I and others have seen here I believe the USA owns many of them. I never followed Lazar but I did when I began my research into UFO's since 2018. Lazar took a video of AREA51 back in 1989 with some buds in the desert. In his video they are described by Lazar as performing radical maneuvers like 90 degree turns and zig zag 100's of miles in a second. That's what I have seen here along with others. They are the pulsating flashing five color red, blue, yellow white and green objects. According to the The Black Vault they are a triangular shape as per their enhancement of my video

Then you have the pulsating flashing orange ones. They are huge. They wont let you video them. Those guys I believe are ET.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

As long as he doesn't launch any UFO's, we're good

He doesn't own any along with Russia or China. We do.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The short answer is no.

Before he got any one of his half assed rockets off the ground, his country would become a smoking glass crater. His capabilities are stone age

Kim Jong Fat Ass is throwing one of his usual tantrums. He wants everyone to think he's a big boy. Pat him on the head and then go back to ignoring him.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

He wants everyone to think he's a big boy.

He is a big boy based on his pictures

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join