It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter died today at 32 yrs old

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sorry.....it's the hardest thing in the world to burry a child, they are suppose to burry us instead, it's very unnatural.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

This is such heart breaking news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my prayers and thoughts. May God bless her soul.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I’m new here and I might have hit the send button twice, but I know firsthand how you feel. There is just something wrong with your kids passing before you, Sorry about your loss, and, this part is not comforting, β€˜but she is in a better place.a reply to: baddmove

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Very sorry for your loss.

May the Lord give you strength.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sad news.....my sympathies

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
It is with great sorrow that I have to announce that our lovely daughter,

Sierra brook Kaley

passed away this morning at 4:30 in her sleep. I don't have all the info right now but that's what i do have.

She was "smoothmove" here on ATS and didn't post much but she was my daughter and I loved her very much.

She was vax'd (J&J) but had many heart problems the last 10 years.

i won't know how until the autopsy in a couple days.

I'm in tears for you right now!!! I am so sorry!!! My heart is crushed along with yours and my prayers to our Heavenly Father for and your family.

May His Grace and Great Presence of His great love surround you like the air we breathe! Shalom dear Sister! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
From my family in the UK to yours. We're so sorry for your loss. We haven't the words but we stand with you, in your time of grief.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thank you all once again, it is a tough, very tough thing to go through and i would not wish this on anyone.

It being the holiday week, we still don't have her belongings back or her phone.

All we do have is her memories.

my wife and my daughter were best friends and my wife is devastated by what happened, even though we knew her time was shortened by her heart disease.

thank you all once again. It's nice to have ATS family.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

We will be here for you. You will be here for us. That's what makes a community.

I cannot imagine the pain you two are suffering. I can only say that I know Sierra was loved, and that is the best of things. I wish you peace in the knowledge that you will meet again.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
May she will live forever in your heart.
Reminiscing of joyful memories helps.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So sorry for your loss….your baby girl flys with the Angels now….πŸ˜‡

I hope your joyful, humorous nature helps to carry you and your family through this painful time.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Such a pretty name. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I have no children, so I can't even conceive how devastating that must be for you and yours.

My thoughts, prayers and good vibes to all of you as you have to go through this.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry you have to suffer this. 32 is too young for anyone to be passing. Especially around this time of year.

I hope that your family and friends support and take care of you. And take care of yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I saw your post and was stricken into silence. It is almost impossible to relate to the magnitude of the tragedy.

I offer you my deepest condolences, and along with that, a reminder... to breathe.

I fear it may be too soon to evoke comfort. The suddenness may have left you numb, and you might not be able or ready to entertain sentiments such as "she is free from the pain of life" or "embrace her memory as you did her."

When the events make themselves clear - remember to breathe.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I saw your post today. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Wishing you comfort in these sad times.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 What can one say when the absolute worst Happens, Sorry and I am here for you and your Family, Friend. R, Don Freas

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Did I miss a post or did you ever learn what it was? Would you mind sharing with us?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join