It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumped voting ballots discovered in Santa Cruz mountains

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

(Re Annee: My brother died of Covid. Major Trump supporter -- anti-vaxer. Idiot.)

Not to be insensitive...but everyone died of COVID in 2020 and 2021...COVID even got to people before the bullets in their heads and being decapitated in a major accident was able to take them.

edit on 11/18/2022 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

My brother died of Covid. Major Trump supporter -- anti-vaxer. Idiot.

Oof.

This should age well.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

My brother died of Covid. Major Trump supporter -- anti-vaxer. Idiot.

Oof.

This should age well.

"Slinging" - like so many others.

Brother did actually die of Covid.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I hope you get paid well for the crap you post here.

I the one who gets paid. Now you guess how much and by whom. Hint .... it's a corporation.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
As much as I'd like this to be a conspiracy, the most likely reason for the discarded bags is someone stealing the mail in order to commit identity theft.

Where I live, homeless people are often breaking into mailboxes to try and find bills and checks and stuff so they can sell the information.

Most likely what happened is someone managed to steal a whole bag of mail, which just so happened to contain ballots. Took all the stuff that might have banking information, and then discarded the rest somewhere they hoped it wouldn't be found.

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
While you're on the subject of the US mail, here we have a regular mail carrier who is wonderful.
However, of course she has vacations, one day off a week, etc., in which case a 'floater' is assigned. I have no idea why these 'floaters' do not have to speak English or even understand it. Which leaves our mail going to the wrong streets, wrong houses, we don't get packages, etc.

The Post Office right now is just desperate for staff. Even in the OP's video, did you notice the big "we're hiring" banner in front of the post office they showed?

They don't even make new hires take the postal exam anymore.

The reason they're so short on staff is........ well......... don't get me started.....

When I think of all the Americans who could use that job, this really upsets me. The husband of a friend applied to be a mail carrier, he is American, and they sent him out to the country to deliver mail, quite far, and only part time, a few days a week.
Of course he moved on. The things going on today are ridiculous.

It depends where you live. Small rural post offices are often staffed, and not hiring, but if you're willing to work in a major metropolitan area, and have no criminal history, area you won't be turned down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join