It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumped voting ballots discovered in Santa Cruz mountains

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just when you thought they cleverly covered their tracks. This news report was posted on utube 4 days ago and has over 1 million views yet I haven't seen a thing...until about half an hour ago.

A woman riding her motorcycle between Santa Cruz and San Jose, CA, spotted a couple of garbage bags and mailed ballots in a ravine in SC. The completed ballots, and other mail, is from a post office in San Jose. So, a postal employee made this dump? Who else could have? Wonder where else this occurred.

edit on 16-11-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How long before NBC pulls this story and suspends the reporter?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There was non ballot material mixed in with ballots too if you watch the video. They never elaborate on how much of it was ballots vs random mail.

It isn't necessarily a smoking gun, and what was it, two isolated trash bags? This is why I pay for tracking on everything important whether I sent it or I bought it.
edit on CST12Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:02:48 -060000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I hope they can find the carrier who did this and fire him despite the Union making termination of sub-par workers nearly impossible.
edit on 30000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

As it seems that what we have here depends upon speculation at this point, so that is what I will do.

The report is that these pieces of mail were found in garbage bags right? From that I question, do rural postal pick up employees who visit these remoter mail boxes just pick up the mail and put it into garbage bags routinely or do they have postal bags to put the picked up mail in. I would suppose that they have official postal bags.

Building on that then we had two possiblities. One is that a mail person picked up this mail and purposefully put it into garbage bags with the intend of ''losing'' it. As there is a mixture of mail and ballots, if this were the case, the postal worker was not very interested in keeping their job as certainly there would be other mails in those bags that sooner or later would be noticed as missing and an investigation would be put in place. And we can also assume, or at least I can, that the postal service will be looking closely to all the rural workers in those mountains. Especially the workers who pick up from the people whose ballots were found in the garbage bags.

An other possibility is that some one, not a postal employee, drove around picking up mail from rural boxes of suspected ''other party'' voters and just dumped the whole lot when they were finished from their rounds.

However, I find no reason to speculate that this was part of some clandestine scheme by either party to cancel the votes of the other party. Again, however, it might have been a Russian agent or even for reasons beyond my capacity to comprehend, an alien intervention to destroy our faith in mail in ballots though I doubt that as more likely those bags would have been lifted into space and shot at the sun to remove any possible evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

Any info on the types of votes that are on those ballots (all for one side or the other?)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

gotta count those or the election is bs right?

every single vote?

lul what a beyond clownworld #show.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I hope they can find the carrier who did this and fire him despite the Union making termination of sub-par workers nearly impossible.

execution sounds more apt.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Any info on the types of votes that are on those ballots (all for one side or the other?)

The ballot envelopes themselves conceal which candidates the ballot's votes go to, so there was no way to select them based on who they supported. That being the case and given that this was Northern California, the odds are that they were mostly Democrat ballots. It sounds to me like some mail carrier wanted to knock off early and decided to throw the mail away instead of going through the effort of delivering It.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
There was non ballot material mixed in with ballots too if you watch the video. They never elaborate on how much of it was ballots vs random mail.

It isn't necessarily a smoking gun, and what was it, two isolated trash bags? This is why I pay for tracking on everything important whether I sent it or I bought it.

But one vote can flip a seat.

Every vote counts.

This is not something that should be poo pooed away.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Apologizer. Are you government? Paid w/ taxpayer $$$?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Newman!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This, my friend, is an EXCELLENT question. And, have a look at the map at this link which seems to show a "swing" from 2016 -2020 - red to blue.

Swing map Santa Clara County

I took a screen shot to post the image but my upload page is completely blank of interface - just a blank page...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I just entered this: democrats push get out the vote - into duckduckgo and the first video in the line is titled Pizzagate: Are Democrats harvesting children's blood!!!! Looks like the dems are being demonized again.

Anyway, my search shows the myriad ways in which the dems pushed the get out and vote message, on tiktok, youtube videos, tv commercials, so, someone thought voting was important...

Aside from that, it is supposed to be a privilege of being an American citizen who participates in the discourse between people and government.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

An other possibility is that some one, not a postal employee, drove around picking up mail from rural boxes of suspected ''other party'' voters and just dumped the whole lot when they were finished from their rounds.

This idea sounds interesting. They were in garbage bags and anyone could've drove around picking them up. Would they have got away with it not being noticed? A guy in plain clothes and a regular car going from mailbox to mailbox.

Surely someone in those neighborhoods would have security cameras to see it. The couple whose ballots were found in the trashbags looked like they might have enough money for cameras, I mean the neighborhood looked decent.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl

Apologizer. Are you government? Paid w/ taxpayer $$$?

If they're paying me to post here, they're far more foolish than the Russians who pay vNex92 to post pro-Russian propaganda. 🤣

Last time I checked, no one is convincing anyone of anything around here.

A new GOP voter is born everyday from the ashes of the Political Mud-Pit forum.
edit on CST02Wed, 16 Nov 2022 14:12:35 -060000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Oh man,I missed on that guess completely. I watched the video but entirely missed the part where that couple said that they delivered their ballots TO THE POST OFFICE. To me this would mean that thy had put them in a box there at the office and that then means that the mail and the ballots had been officially left in the care of the Post Office. How they then got into trash bags and up into the Santa Cruz Mts. to be dumped off a steep roadside cliff.

That leaves the question of why would they have legitimately have been carried FROM the office in the flatlands of West San Jose and on up into the mountains where the bags were found. Sugarloaf is off the highway about half way from San Jose to Santa Cruz but it makes little sense that a delivery of bags of mail from San Jose would be transferred up over the mountain pass and then down into Santa Cruz for processing in the first place.

NO. WAIT, here is further information.

According to some of the people whose ballots were recovered, their ballots were delivered at the post office on Payne Avenue in west San Jose - which is now a starting point for the investigation.

Several voters said they mailed those ballots using the drive-thru mailbox at the aforementioned location because the post office lobby is closed on weekends. Now, that mail box is out of service.

www.ksbw.com...

The couple in the video said that they dropped off their mail on Saturday. This means that they dropped off their ballots in the box which is now being investigated. That article I just posted was made about an hour ago. So it's getting narrowed down to how, but not who or why.

edit on 30America/ChicagoWed, 16 Nov 2022 14:49:12 -0600Wed, 16 Nov 2022 14:49:12 -060022112022-11-16T14:49:12-06:00200000049 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So now my speculation comes up as, maybe somebody wrote a and mailed a letter that upon further reflection decided that that letter should not be mailed after all and decided to commit a federal crime to break into that drop box but did not want to take the time to sift through all the mail in the box so instead just dumped it into a couple of bags and drove off as quickly as possible to find their letter in the jumble of mail in a much more secluded place, which is where Sugarloaf is.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And here I thought every vote counted and was vital to democracy?

Right Dems?

Right?!?
edit on 16-11-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
While you're on the subject of the US mail, here we have a regular mail carrier who is wonderful.
However, of course she has vacations, one day off a week, etc., in which case a 'floater' is assigned. I have no idea why these 'floaters' do not have to speak English or even understand it. Which leaves our mail going to the wrong streets, wrong houses, we don't get packages, etc.
When I think of all the Americans who could use that job, this really upsets me. The husband of a friend applied to be a mail carrier, he is American, and they sent him out to the country to deliver mail, quite far, and only part time, a few days a week.
Of course he moved on. The things going on today are ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join