It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Azores home to an ancient civilisation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: multichild
Well it seems GH is right in his thoughts on those who do not want to listen or look at other ideas. Some of those structures if not all of them are incredible, how was it done with stone tools and no machinary or lifting gear.

Please realize that "those structures" is too vague.
Please be more precise - which structures do you consider to be the most incredible?

Harte

Well in his first one TV episode (the only one so far I have had the strength to view), he was talking about Gunung Padang, Cholua, Bimini road (yeah beach rocks). Gobekli Tepe, the Native American serpent mound, and the underground cities in Turkey.

None of that seems "incredible" to me, so the poster must be thinking of something else.
Either that, or he just goes with whatever comes out of Hancock's lying mouth.

Harte

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: multichild
Well it seems GH is right in his thoughts on those who do not want to listen or look at other ideas. Some of those structures if not all of them are incredible, how was it done with stone tools and no machinary or lifting gear.

Please realize that "those structures" is too vague.
Please be more precise - which structures do you consider to be the most incredible?

Harte

Well in his first one TV episode (the only one so far I have had the strength to view), he was talking about Gunung Padang, Cholua, Bimini road (yeah beach rocks). Gobekli Tepe, the Native American serpent mound, and the underground cities in Turkey.

None of that seems "incredible" to me, so the poster must be thinking of something else.
Either that, or he just goes with whatever comes out of Hancock's lying mouth.

Harte

It's the usual suspects probably in the later episodes. The great pyramid, Sphinx, stonehenge the regular crew of the fringe ship; SS Continually Baffled & Amazed

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join