It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Ballots Make Stop at Runbeck Printing Company to Scan Ballot Envelopes ...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

the EXACT amount it seems.

Just another coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Democracy prevails

Lots of triggered/owned magas here, with zero evidence of any wrongdoing as per.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Democracy prevails

Lots of triggered/owned magas here, with zero evidence of any wrongdoing as per.

its a coincidence th e vote totals ALMOST mirror the FOX graphic they posted though. Pretty close. enough so I won 100 bucks off the spread.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Democracy prevails

its a coincidence th e vote totals ALMOST mirror the FOX graphic they posted though. Pretty close. enough so I won 100 bucks off the spread.

Trolling aside, this needs to be a wakeup call to the MAGA crowd.

Gen Z and Millennial republicans don't like or want the "oWniNg ThE LiBs" attack attack attack approach, and the constant "election fraud without evidence" stuff. They don't want long serving successful incumbents attacked based on personal issues.

They want policy. They want people to represent them and their views, without just trying to divide the nation further.

The 18-25 crowd showed up and are making themselves heard. MAGA can either listen, or bury their head in the sand and go on with the same trump rhetoric right to the bottom while saying "who cares what Gen Z thinks!!11"

The ignorance and stubbornness will be the MAGA undoing. Being impressed by name calling, Qanon memes, and ad hom attacks is fine for social media but not for the the real world.

MAGA doctrine is literally handing power to Democrats and enabling them to be even more corrupt in how they govern at the top. You can shout about election fraud all you want, call Biden a paedo, attack senators for having a stroke, support low-IQ football players as potential senators, and continue to give extremists like MTG and Lauren Boebert airtime to represent you - but it's literally going to be your downfall.

Get back to politics. If you ever hear someone say "I voted to own the libs/conservatives" you should call them an idiot and tell them to go do some research about what matters.

Caveat: before people start throwing my post history around as a weak-willed attempt at a rebuttal: understand the difference between facetious trolling, and the serious posts like this one.

The us vs them split needs repairing. MAGA is not the answer and trump is the poison in the well.
edit on 15-11-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Democracy prevails

Are you serious? The people of Arizona didn’t even get a debate.
The person that won is the same person that is counting the votes.
You think that is democracy?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Caveat: before people start throwing my post history around as a weak-willed attempt at a rebuttal: understand the difference between facetious trolling, and the serious posts like this one.

Derrrp.

They want policy. They want people to represent them and their views, without just trying to divide the nation further.

Laughable, quite literally.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

As is the ongoing MAGA doctrine. It's a minority position and you're seeing that now through this absolute disaster of a mid term. Dems have a hell of a lot of issues - absolutely - both sides are corrupt as hell. But MAGA is not how you're going to regain control. It's simply not ever going to be a majority position and it's naive to think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Democracy prevails

Are you serious? The people of Arizona didn’t even get a debate.
The person that won is the same person that is counting the votes.
You think that is democracy?

This sums it up right here.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

As is the ongoing MAGA doctrine. It's a minority position and you're seeing that now through this absolute disaster of a mid term. Dems have a hell of a lot of issues - absolutely - both sides are corrupt as hell. But MAGA is not how you're going to regain control. It's simply not ever going to be a majority position and it's naive to think otherwise.

Yes I'm sure people want to be culled by the WEF over mean tweets, no doubt.
edit on 15-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It's a minority position and you're seeing that now through this absolute disaster of a mid term.

Disaster? That's interesting, looks like the house just changed.......

Dems have a hell of a lot of issues - absolutely - both sides are corrupt as hell. But MAGA is not how you're going to regain control.

That's interesting since it is "both sides" that have the largest hard on for MAGA......

It's simply not ever going to be a majority position and it's naive to think otherwise.

2015 wants their meme back.

You're not very good at this.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yes I'm sure people want to be culled by the WEF over mean tweets, no doubt.

Again, a complete disregard for the actual substantive reasons why MAGA is unpopular. You can bleat on about mean tweets all you want (read: a grown man, former potus, so thin skinned that he needs to attack people with childish names if they don't kiss the ring - and you're impressed by that...).

Which, again, is the issue. You're fully disregarding the entire argument and just saying "mean tweets lmao" and some conspiracy nonsense about culling the population. It's this rhetoric turning people off.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the tide has turned. You can disregard and hope to magically change things by just repeating the same mistakes, or you can wake up and learn to compromise.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

It's a minority position and you're seeing that now through this absolute disaster of a mid term.

Disaster? That's interesting, looks like the house just changed.......

Dems have a hell of a lot of issues - absolutely - both sides are corrupt as hell. But MAGA is not how you're going to regain control.

That's interesting since it is "both sides" that have the largest hard on for MAGA......

It's simply not ever going to be a majority position and it's naive to think otherwise.

2015 wants their meme back.

You're not very good at this.

Jin, you're a smart guy. You know these midterms have been a disaster. Just about limping across the line with the House, and didn't take the senate? All while the potus is incredibly unpopular and largely ineffective/dead? Come on. You're being disingenuous.

As for the 2015 comment, I'll just point you to the mid term results again. You're not very good at this.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Who was anticipating R's taking the senate...? Hmm?

The house was paramount, and it was achieved. Some, like me, are sour about governor elections, sure. However that's not as important big picture.

As for the 2015 comment, I'll just point you to the mid term results again. You're not very good at this.

Cool, so a winning R trend it is.

/shrug

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Who was anticipating R's taking the senate...? Hmm?

The house was paramount, and it was achieved. Some, like me, are sour about governor elections, sure. However that's not as important big picture.

Cool, so a winning R trend it is.

/shrug

You know as a fact that several lost who should have won easily, and some who won by a slim margin should have walked it. It does not bode well.

As for anticipating Rs taking the senate, again you're being disingenuous. The whole "red wave tsunami" thing was going on for months, including talk from a multitude of right leaning outlets about taking the senate. But you already knew that.

I'm mostly annoyed at the stubbornness of the MAGA movement because it's literally a gift to the dems. It's splitting Conservatives by accusing anyone not full MAGA/trump of being a "RINO" - the most ridiculous self-damaging BS that keeps being spewed.

This is the problem - nobody compromises in MAGA. You're either 100% with them, or you're a RINO. Politics doesn't and can't work like that, except in a dictatorship.

It's going to be an interesting couple of years, but hey, I assume you're all going to carry on with the "haha you'll see
" 4D chess mantra that has served you so well this far.

Any day now trump will be potus again. And then his healthcare plan will be just two weeks away

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I have voted D's, R's and I's before at different times. This time the counts and things were blatantly way off and skewed.
As in my previous thread though. F ALL those moronic,low information bleeping democrat voters who voted to legalize murder, drugs,and higher gas prices. cant wait for washington DC to reach 10 million degrees in 30 seconds.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Impossible. Just learn to ignore all your instincts and accept weak reasoning and that someone as pathetic as Hobbs, who deservedly was exposed as completely incompetent, can be kept in charge of her own election and win against all odds.

The media made an extra effort to "accept results" at all costs. How about no, we don't trust you and will verify before make any stupid statements involving blind trust. Sorry this is inconvenient to a corrupt system that's desperate to continue the #ery.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I have voted D's, R's and I's before at different times. This time the counts and things were blatantly way off and skewed.
As in my previous thread though. F ALL those moronic,low information bleeping democrat voters who voted to legalize murder, drugs,and higher gas prices. cant wait for washington DC to reach 10 million degrees in 30 seconds.

Voted to legalise murder and drugs? Do you hear yourself? Trump is literally calling for the death penalty for drug dealers and thinks it's cool that the bullets from the executions are sent to family members in Singapore. How utterly sickening is that.

As for higher gas prices, potus has barely any influence over it, ever.

You're just parroting the standard OAN noise. You missed "they're coming for our guns" though.

I could respond in the same way as you: "F all those republican voters who vote to take away women's rights, plunge more people into poverty, remove financial aid for those most in need, and increase the rate of school shootings".

We can all make up silly headlines. The point is that the MAGA doctrine cannot and will not win. Trump won (once) because people were fed up of Democrats and fancied trying something new. He then blew it.

Fact is that MAGA is a minority movement now. And calling all other republicans "rino" is absolutely pathetic and is killing your chances of kicking the dems out.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Democracy prevails

Still no proof of how they certify those ballots when they're stealthily hidden shipped all over the place roflol 🤣🤣🤣

Your Argumentum Ad Ignorantiam is phenomenal 😎

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Looks like a new breed of "Hate America Again" is flourishing again 😀🐇

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like a new breed of "Hate America Again" is flourishing again 😀🐇

Again, literally nothing of substance and just your copy/paste drive-by catchphrases.

How about actually addressing some of my points relating to the MAGA movement and the need for compromise amongst republicans to unseat the dems?

And as for your comment about the ballots: it is, as always, hearsay with no actual supporting data. If you have data/evidence (note, someone on YouTube saying they saw a suspicious van is not evidence) please provide it, and if it's valid I will happily reverse my view. Until then, you're basically Mike Lindell.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join