It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Police Surround Maricopa County Tabulation Center, Barricades and Fence Set Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

From Nov 2020 -- Similar setup but more Anger: www.theguardian.com...

Maybe voters/citizens are being worn down by continued abuse in Arizona?

Soros backed Hobbs is definitely shady AF..

she's sec of state too
so she is in charge of elections.

oh and the 2nd dude went across country to make sure every place is running smoothly.

kamala's hubby, by the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Updated: www.thegatewaypundit.com... na-republic/

Ultra slow vote counting. Need to ensure they win by just a small amount so it seems legit. Only weeks more of counting left to go.

must be the CRT math majors doing the counting.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
A little back ground and history..youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I gave up on Tucker when he dropped the ball on the the last election. I know this mess is bigger than him, and when getting orders to keep your job... Anyway? For one out in front with the MSM BS, he is leading the race. As the house has flipped has the reins been loosened?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

They have to have a paper trail in the case of forensic audits, although we’re probably not far from the point they stop caring about that.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So big surprise, more shenanigans..

The early vote count magically increased by 18k votes. Gee I wonder who those are going to favor. I'm sure they will drag this out until Hobbs wins.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ased-275k-292k/

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Its always just a coincidence that airizona gets drops hugely in favor of democrats in the middle of the night.

Couldnt be anything else right... right.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here we go, Maricopa is under counting ballots:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... /

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
stop being impatient, it takes time to deliver, verify signatures, then count those mail-in ballots. its been this way since the 90's.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
So if Kari Lake wins, you were all wrong and talking out of your asses?

No , We would STILL Be Right about the Cheating , and Kari being a Very Smart Women , Figured Out a Way to Make it Somewhat Harder for the Left to CHEAT ENOUGH THIS TIME TO WIN ............

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You can feel free to go back to reading msm again. Cnn.com is up.

Such a pity you did not remotely comprehend what I said

luck forward to your next bazzinga headline straight from fleet street
edit on 000000p3004America/Chicago11112022511 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

and before you say it, florida recieves and counts most votes before election day and has far less people using mail-in ballots than arizona.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: 727Sky

I gave up on Tucker when he dropped the ball on the the last election. I know this mess is bigger than him, and when getting orders to keep your job... Anyway? For one out in front with the MSM BS, he is leading the race. As the house has flipped has the reins been loosened?

I am Convinced Now Tucker is " Controlled Opposition " . Why COMPROMISED Fox News Still Allows him on Air is Beyond Me..........

edit on 11-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I gave up on Tucker when he dropped the ball on the the last election.

Yep, but before that he was always a RINO backer pushing the like of Mccain,Romney, etc .

Tucker was also the brilliant one that was hand given evidence against hunter biden in the last election then decided to mail it to himself via slow regular mail , not even Registered Mail. Coincidentally it disappeared for several weeks than after he got a lot of push-back for that ,the USPS miraculous finds it but nothing to see .

Tucker is not on our side and is your typical controlled opposition.

Most shows that keep you focused on the OTHER party where you have little influence over they are typically not on your side. If they were , they would be more concerned with cleaning up their own house and getting rid of all the RINOS.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

and before you say it, florida recieves and counts most votes before election day and has far less people using mail-in ballots than arizona.

Yes , as it Should be , Agreed ? Florida is Now the " Example State " for the Rest of the Country to Follow . By Example they have Proven this , No > ?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm starting to put these puzzle pieces together.... First have roe vs wade... Republicans would have absolutely smoked if it wasn't for that. And now have DeSantis vs Trump to divide us more.
This play is too easy to predict.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I'm starting to put these puzzle pieces together.... First have roe vs wade... Republicans would have absolutely smoked if it wasn't for that. And now have DeSantis vs Trump to divide us more.
This play is too easy to predict.

The end goal always suits the great reset.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Only a Brain Dead Moron would Not See the Cheat . Sorry If I Offended All Brain Dead Morons Out there Because I Just Don't Give A FOOK About it Anymore

edit on 11-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maricopa County Election Judge Is Threatened by Supervisors After Speaking Out About Tabulation Errors – Ballots Counted Is Based on Check-Ins NOT Scanning and Reading Through Tabulator;

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ased-check-ins-not-scanning-reading-tabulator/

What a f# joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join