It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotsman Obituaries- Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, scion of the Rothschild financial dynasty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

British financier Sir Evelyn de Rothschild has died at the age of 91. Sir Evelyn died “peacefully at home”, his family said in a statement. He is survived by his wife Lynn and three children Jessica, Anthony and David, as well as two step-sons, Benjamin Forester Stein and John Forester Stein. Sir Evelyn was born in London in 1931, the son of Anthony de Rothschild and Yvonne Cahen d’Anvers of the Bischoffsheim banking family.

www.scotsman.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

Figured I'd pass this on since this man, along with several other suspects like the IMF, the Bilderburgs, the Illuminati, etc. - have been discussed a lot on ATS over the years. Yup, he is finally gone. Yay? Or not... Will it make any difference in the grand scheme of things? I'd say probably not, as globalist, elitist power and influence are pretty well entrenched at this point.

But I suppose to many this may be the best news they get for a while...
edit on Tue Nov 8th 2022 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Edit: see post below. Corrected.
edit on 8-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

They always live long!

I don't really care about any of those rich dodgy dudes. I care about the government we elect to deal with them. That's where our problems lie. Any of them can be reigned in and held to task, even taxed the snot out of. It's the politicians that fail us. I'm still waiting for someone to pay for the 2008 crash! Not forgetting the recent pandemic where the politicians once again show they are not fit for purpose. That's the real issue.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

"Will it make any difference in the grand scheme of things?"

Scary isn't it. No I believe there's a plan, one head of the dragon has been cut off.

There's more heads on that beast. More will come of this. It will be done quietly.

Thanks for finding this.
S&F

edit on 8-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Welp, I did my part. Right after the bailouts I promptly got the list of bailed out banks, found out that mine was on it, went and closed all my accounts, and promptly went and found a nice, local bank to deal with that was not on the bailout list. They were small at that time. But guess what- they have now become a monster bank that swallowed up every bank they could get their hands on in some 21 states. So much for that idea. Time to move my money again.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Nicely put to the point.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don't really care about any of those rich dodgy dudes.

The thing is Those Dodgy Dudes and other Families....

Elect Governments...Not us,we just have the illusion that our vote counts..

Stay Safe

Riouz

top topics

join