It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy And UAPs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KorosStrohna

I was mostly joking about the light. Most of the credible accounts I've heard involving real-time observation from outside the body don't involve the light, but things happening in the physical world. I believe the data was probably going in. I'm guessing you don't consciously remember any of the data. You were downloading on fiber optic and got kicked back into your dial-up modem body. It would be interesting to see what you might remember of that data while under hypnosis. I don't know enough about hypnosis to know how deep it can pull things from.

I don't know if simulation is the best term and I don't like it either. Simulation implies that there is some "real" base model of this that it's simulating. A shared delusion via limited perception may be a better description. Most are locked into the limitations of a biological body. That's not to say there isn't a difference between those shaping the delusion and those merely suffering through it though, irrespective of biological limits.

I expect most people have an issue with the term simulation largely because the physical world is the most "real" thing they can think of, but they ignore the implications of time. Once we start asking what is real things get fuzzy. Is now the only thing real? Something may no longer occupy a space, but was it not real at some point? It would seem at a minimum that consciousness is operating outside simple 3 dimensional space. How far outside, mostly outside? There are many really good questions that I don't have satisfactory answers to yet. My best guess is there are several fields intersecting whichever fields we occupy, in ways we will always have difficulty quantifying. As you suggested, which I tend to agree with, perhaps something allows an interface between part of that field and these biological bodies.

Thanks for sharing the extra details and filling it in. I've heard of this type of direct data dump before, but usually attached to more aggrandized claims that make me question the people making them. It's nice to hear it in your words without you playing to cameras or shilling a book. It's not even that I immediately discount the claims that do come via media, but it's nice to hear them unfiltered.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
If you see a light focus on it with your eyes and full concentration with the mind. 'Pleased to meet you' is an excellent meesage to beam across as you keep your concentrated stare on the light. I believe a sense of excitement literally elevating your mood to one of 10 out of 10 on the amazement scale can be picked up by these lights. Thank the light for this experience. They can pick up on these thoughts and become connected to you and pass warm feelings back. These things are exceptionally timid, they need a positive state of mind

My thoughts too ufoorbhunter.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Nice you share the same
Be good to put it into practice some time NobodySpecial268 it just life got so hectic the old UFO hunting days took a back track.

With all the crazy stuff going on in the world right now the MSM deliver to us regarding warrs, economy, Covid, etc, the same positive state of mind is going to be trickier to achieve. Maybe switching off the TV and radio for a month might help.

I do believe experiencers need to be in that state of mind, not for the initial CE, but to make the encounter move to the next level, rather than just a fleeting moment of a light buzzing by.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah, the stress of the world gets to one. I gave up the TV, and the rest years ago. Now work stresses me and good ol' doom and gloom ATS, well . . .

No escaping I guess.

I haven't had much time either of late. Oddly, everything has stepped back for some reason. Maybe to just give me a rest, I've been so very tired for a few years now. Maybe the state of humanity or something like that. And maybe we just need the equivalent of a good thunderstorm to clear the atmosphere.

I do believe experiencers need to be in that state of mind, not for the initial CE, but to make the encounter move to the next level, rather than just a fleeting moment of a light buzzing by.

I think so too, people may not realise they are being watched by unseen eyes. I'm sure little acts of kindness in thought and feelings don't go unnoticed. Reputation . . .

----------------------------

ETA.

Ya got me reminiscing about the Dalnegorsk Orb that crashed and burned in Russia back in 1986. 'Hill611' that one is sometimes refered to. I felt so sorry for it, and then strange things started happening.

One really does get so much more out of emotions than just the dry intellectual approach. At least with some of them.

edit on 11-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added ETA.

You might be interested in this post in another thread ufoorbhunter : )

Dalnegorsk thread

edit on 11-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added link

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Thanks
check it out when have a moment. Crazy at work this moment

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I’ve had a UFO or Star say Hi once, an may have told me to get a better job at one point in time. When that happen it was like a shadow fell over, with the hint of metal overwhelming my senses, along with another indescribable feeling that followed after.

Oddly enough, I do recall having a monthly safety meeting at work, an a video of a higher up man or ceo claimed that the Sixth Sense is actually a combination of all the other senses, an it kind of made sense. To think, this was at work, not an Internet forum.

Then there other guys.
edit on 11-11-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

the Sixth Sense is actually a combination of all the other senses, an it kind of made sense.

I reckon you're right there Proto88.

Years ago someone said to me; "use your whole body to percieve and not just your eyes, or hearing alone". So one can take that a bit further and include the emotions and thoughts as perception as well as taste, smell, sight, hearing and touch.

The context was a suggestion to forget about the "third eye" and other chakras, and realise we already have all the senses we need. Like we are a one big eye ourselves.

I drive for nine hours a day and have plenty of time alone to watch my thoughts and feelings, one gets used to the idea that not all are our thoughts and feelings are our own. Especially if one can't find a rational basis for suddenly feeling sad for instance. Then it is a question of working out who's feelings or thoughts one is picking up.

Personally I think the yogi and the buddhists have mislead people into thinking things are harder more complicated than they actually are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join