It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stupid pranks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ok people work with me. We're gonna pile up the biggest load of lame pranks in history. I shall start.

There was a going away party for a freind of mine, and he left for the bathroom.

with haste, I poked like 4 holes in his cocal cola can, then I used elmers craft glue, and glued his oreo cookie to the table. When he came back, he shook the can, spraying coca cola aaaallll over him. He peeled off the cookie, thinking it was icing, then he took a big bite.. hehe, he was MAD!! yet, it was worth it..

oh yeah, then this one time, we put ex lax in our teacher's coffee.... ohhh yeah good times..

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
.........hmmm, mayo in the jockstrap thrown to a girl at a jock-raid

pennies in door jams to lock people in....

saran wrapped toilet seats....

red cool-aid or icy-hot(THIS ONE IS DANGEROUS) in shower heads

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
put wax paper in oreos. Or, (my friend tried this on her mom) you feed fishing line through a shower curtain to one end and feed the other end out of the bathroom so it's not noticable. then when someone is taking a shower, pull the string. They'll probably think the place is haunted...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
well you know these wonderfull twist off beer caps? well i can put them back on prety well.

my friend was haveing one of our regular drinking bashes. we were all prety drunk. well i got bored picked up an empty beer bottle and put lukewarm water in it, recapped it and put it back in the case. (i am alergic to beer so i had no chance of grabbing it myself lol). we were all sitting at the table and he grabs the beer. at first i thought he had gotten the wrong one. he drank about half of it when suddenly he spews it across the table saying " what the f**k is this?" i must admit it worked better than i thougt it would. it was a good thing i could still run decently. for some reason he got a wee bit upset. (actualy i want to know how he knew it was me right off:ch

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You were probably the one laughing hysterically, Drogo...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My sister's boyfriend lives with us, and i prank him all the time. one night, me and a friend of mine just decided to get him a lot. first, we went to his car and took all of his cd's, but put my mom's backstreet boys cd in his player. we then took the fuse out of his amplifier, so his subwoofers got no power. then we got superglue and glued his cigarrettes shut. then we got a polaroid camera and took a picture of his toothbrush apparently in my friend's....butt. the keyword there is apparently, he held it off to the side, but it looked really convincing. that was a fun night

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
here is a funny one:

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
1st thing every morning my friends mom does is flush the toilet... must be habit!
So the night before he filled the toilet bowl with bicarbonate of soda (Sp?) and filled the tank thing with vinegar... you can guess the rest!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
1st thing every morning my friends mom does is flush the toilet... must be habit!
So the night before he filled the toilet bowl with bicarbonate of soda (Sp?) and filled the tank thing with vinegar... you can guess the rest!!!

tell me...

i don't get it???

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

tell me...

i don't get it???

lol, well when you mix bicarbonate of soda (I think) and vinegar together it reacts and starts to foam... make a small volcano from play doh or plastacine, put bicarb in the bottom then pour vinegar on. It causes a reaction makin it foam and fizz, try it sometime its amusing for about 5mins

(edit) See what that does, then imagine what a toilet full of the stuff would do!!!! I think they've just fitted a new carpet

[edit on 8/4/05 by Stuey1221]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
lol...

like baking soda and vinnegar...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
lol...

like baking soda and vinnegar...

Thats the one! i knew it was something soda... now i feel like an idiot!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We had a boss that had a fairly good sense of humor so on a Friday night we went around his neighborhood and put up signs that said "Moving Sale All must go Furniture and all" Starts at 5 am KNOCK LOUDLY ON DOOR" He was not happy, his wife was really not happy, we were up the street watching him try to explain to people he had no idea what they were talking about. It was great .... until Monday morning LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Spray all the ashtrays in a really fancy resturaunt with aerosal bugspray (non-scented).

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Spray all the ashtrays in a really fancy resturaunt with aerosal bugspray (non-scented).

Why? lol

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm a Jr in High School and during my freshman year me and my friends got a couple of condoms filled with lotion and water *to imitate seamen* and we bloody hurled the condoms into the cafeteria never to be seen again lol. We casually walked away. I guess you gotta be their to really see how hiliraious the damn thing was.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just to weird someone out...

Empty a bottle of glass cleaner. Rinse it out really well, including the sprayer.

Fill it with water. Add 3 drops of blue food coloring...

Start "cleaning" with it, and when the person comes by whom you want to weird out, say "damn, I'm thirsty...", unscrew the sprayer and just chug it...

Their reaction is

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

Why? lol

Because when they stick their cigarette in the ashtray the bugspray will ignite (no, it's not gonna explode) and there will be flames dancing across the surface for about 5 seconds. Enough to scare somebody really good, but it won't do any harm to the table. Unless you empty the whole can.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I got another one here for you:

Go into a buddy's computer (without their permission) and open up Microsoft word. Change all of the automatic spelling corrections for regular words like "the" and "a" to other words, preferably obscene. When they start typing something, they'll go insane!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Get forum admin rights to a friends forums, apply the language filter, and set it so that it says mods suck, or buttsex, for the word "the" so when they say the, they say the mods suck, and you can ban them, and then say your gona send the the ninjas on them (the buttsex ninjas)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join