It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow said "aliens are right under people's noses"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The gnome hat I have no idea. It seemed to behave as if it thought me asleep. As soon as I moved it disappeared. The gremlin on the window was hatless.

I don't think the question is derailing. If one is dealing with a realm of living things just out of sight, call them what we will, one should simply observe. Even if it makes no sense now. It may do later.

The original video with the conversation about the goggles used by gunners on helicopters in Vietnam used the word "demons" that roosted in trees. The medieval church had statues of gargoyles, gremlins. Gnomes and other "mythological" creatures.

Even the eyes in the tree outside my front door are probably what the Australian Indiginous folk call mummeries. A name that probably came from the missionaries who would have listened to the lore and interpreted and translated.

The Indiginous folk call them 'little hairy men'. When one walks in the Australian bush there are places where one stops in one's tracks. Better to turn arround and walk away. When in the bush and camping it is better to say loudly what one's business there is. A fella I work with said one day that they were camping and something kept pulling the hair of one of the younger women while she tried to sleep. She went hysterical, and they had to pack up and leave.

The word MUMMERY is a performance by mummers, a ridiculous, hypocritical, or pretentious ceremony or performance.

ETA here is a short two minute video of Laurie Collard talking about the mummeries.

edit on 9-12-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added video

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Can I ask who you boughy them from. There are so many strange offers out there but you seem to indicate they work. Cheers ta reply to: NobodySpecial268

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
30+ YEARS AGO i was looking for a magazine in a newsagents shop and this humongous tall young woman walked past my gaze she smiled at me as she walked past , she probably saw the look of astonishment in my face at her Hight as i am 6'3 in my socks and i was like a small child looking at her in wonderment , she was a minimum of 3 foot taller than me she ducked down and exited the door of the shop and i quickly followed to get a better look at her but in the time i covered the 3-4 meters to the door she had already covered 20-30 meters and all the high street was staring in the direction of this 9 foot woman , yet all her body was in proportion she was not a skinny person as that height.

It was not till years later i gave this much thought and looked up the tallest women in the world worldstopinsider.com... , way bigger than anyone there like number 6 but taller than CAROLINE WELZ way bigger , i have a German friend of 6;11 and i am quite good at size estimation but i always wonder why no record of that woman exists surely she would want the fame ! or have been photographed .

PUZZLED

<< 3  4  5   >>

join