It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers Are Your Friends - The UN Agenda 2030 - Not So Much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It all looks pretty good on paper:

AGENDA 2030
2.3 By 2030, double the agricultural productivity and incomes of small-scale food producers, in particular women, indigenous peoples, family farmers, pastoralists and fishers, including through secure and equal access to land, other productive resources and inputs, knowledge, financial services, markets and opportunities for value addition and non-farm employment
2.4 By 2030, ensure sustainable food production systems and implement resilient agricultural practices that increase productivity and production, that help maintain ecosystems, that strengthen capacity for adaptation to climate change, extreme weather, drought, flooding and other disasters and that progressively improve land and soil quality
2.5 By 2020, maintain the genetic diversity of seeds, cultivated plants and farmed and domesticated animals and their related wild species, including through soundly managed and diversified seed and plant banks at the national, regional and international levels, and promote access to and fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from the utilization of genetic resources and associated traditional knowledge, as internationally agreed.
UN

Except for the fact that we are not ready for this much, this fast.

Liberal mouths work twice as fast as their brains, so they never consider the consequences of their spur of the moment "feelz".

Trying to cut emissions by reducing fertilizer use and controlling how experienced farmers grow our food is complete insanity.

How many of these people do you think have ran a farm?

Zero? That'd be my guess.

Here's a little glance down the sh#thole that this Global Agenda has created just within this past year:

Netherlands:

Netherlands
The Dutch farmer protests started with an initial bout of demonstrations in the Netherlands on October 1, 2019 in response to new carbon emissions reduction legislation that disproportionately impacted farmers.

Then, on June 10 of this year, the Dutch government unveiled more extreme measures targeted directly at the agricultural industry. “Farms next to nature reserves must cut nitrogen output by 70%,” the Economist reported. “About 30% of the country’s cows and pigs will have to go, along with a big share of cattle and dairy farms.”
Link

Netherlands
It already took a lot of effort to get the warring parties to the negotiations table as Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte chose to only engage with the farmers through his pick as a mediator, former Deputy Prime Minister, and fellow Liberal Party (VVD) comrade Johan Remkes.

However, multiple agriculturalist protest organizations, especially the most militant group, the Farmers Defense Force (FDF), opted out of talks with Remkes as a mediator, given his reputation as a ruthless crusher of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mandate protests in his former capacity as Mayor of The Hague.
Link

Netherlands
Over 100 people have been arrested by police in relation to demonstrations resisting EU green agenda plans that will see Dutch farmers lose their livelihoods.
Link

Rest of Europe:

Europe
Farmers have staged uprisings across Europe, following the example of Dutch farmers who are fighting against climate policy that could cripple the local agricultural industry, according to multiple reports.
Link

United States:

Americans should start paying closer attention to the ongoing farmer protests in the Netherlands, which this week transformed long swaths of Dutch highways into what looked like a post-apocalyptic warzone: roadside fires raging out of control, manure and farming detritus heaped across highways, traffic stalled for miles, and massive protests across the country in support of the farmers.
The Federalist

Canada:

Canada’s Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, Marie-Claude Bibeau, announced last year the Liberals want to reduce greenhouse gas emissions associated with fertilizers by 30 per cent below 2020 levels by 2030.

Some farmers and members of the agriculture industry say it’s extremely difficult to reduce emissions beyond current levels without cutting inputs, because Canadian farmers are already highly efficient and judicious with their fertilizer use.
Link

Ag Producers of Saskatchewan president, Ian Boxall says the Canadian reduction goals unfairly target field crops:

“Producers care more about the environment than we ever get credit for. Which is frustrating, because we are the first ones that say any type of change. It affects our bottom line every day. I do not believe, with the way we apply or fertilizer in Saskatchewan, 80 percent of it is probably put in the ground at the time of seeding. We don’t have huge emissions.”
Link

CURRENTLY in India:

India
Soon after the Prime Minister's announcement last week, Bharatiya Kisan Union leader Rakesh Tikait said that the protests will continue. In a tweet in Hindi, he said that the farmers will wait for the day when agricultural laws are repealed in Parliament, and added that along with minimum support prices, the government should also discuss other issues concerning farmers.
Link

------------------

This needs to stop immediately. Farmers need the FREEDOM to farm, period.

We need to oppose these extremists with every fiber of our being!!!

Before we lose and this happens:

and Liberals are all like:

------------------

God Bless our FARMERS!!!

Stay vigilant ATS.

🍁❤🍁

edit on 10/28/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Excellent post! For such a huge issue and its apparent impact, doesn't get enough attention. The UN and Klaus Schwab/WEF 2030 agenda needs to be stopped at all costs! The damage is already done though in Europe unfortunatly. Here we have farmers being forced/bought out and production factories destroyed. Its a gd shame.
a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Unless one actually grows up in a farming town with family and friends in the business, it would be impossible to take someone off the streets and suddenly make them a farmer.
For income I grow potatoes and garlic and a few other vegetables. I got started with the farmer/gardener letting me have a plot to land to do this. The lady, first was happy I wanted to help her with her land, but she realized my ambition was to have my own piece of land. With her help and some previous knowledge I was able to take a weeded lot ( lots of hard work, no machine tiller here) and stuck with it. Of course, we have the internet, but the ground floor experience is having someone live guide you in the beginning. One has to take the approach that farming is fun and the rewards of having food on your table is the payoff. I planted way too many potato seeds and now in Nov. I dig them up. Of course I'll sell them, but I'll also bring a box of them to church and those that want a bag, they are welcome to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Excellent post! For such a huge issue and its apparent impact, doesn't get enough attention. The UN and Klaus Schwab/WEF 2030 agenda needs to be stopped at all costs! The damage is already done though in Europe unfortunatly. Here we have farmers being forced/bought out and production factories destroyed. Its a gd shame.

Farmers who KNOW the area they farm and what is required are being replaced by corporations that DGAF about any of that.

It's coming to a head.

No one cares though, until it's too late...
edit on 10/29/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Unless one actually grows up in a farming town with family and friends in the business, it would be impossible to take someone off the streets and suddenly make them a farmer.
For income I grow potatoes and garlic and a few other vegetables. I got started with the farmer/gardener letting me have a plot to land to do this. The lady, first was happy I wanted to help her with her land, but she realized my ambition was to have my own piece of land. With her help and some previous knowledge I was able to take a weeded lot ( lots of hard work, no machine tiller here) and stuck with it. Of course, we have the internet, but the ground floor experience is having someone live guide you in the beginning. One has to take the approach that farming is fun and the rewards of having food on your table is the payoff. I planted way too many potato seeds and now in Nov. I dig them up. Of course I'll sell them, but I'll also bring a box of them to church and those that want a bag, they are welcome to them.

Small farms like yours should be the future.

Plus I bet you find the gardening therapeutic.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A well written thread that deserves much more attention. I think the double speak used by the UN could be why people aren’t paying attention, it reads like they have everyone’s best interests in mind when actually what they want is to is to ration everything. They wish to transition to a resource based economy under the pretence of saving the environment which means they intend to control and profit from.

The things people take for granted today will be restricted even if they can somehow afford them. They expect you to be content living your life virtually in the meta verse eating bugs.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Own nothing and be happy with what we provide you, peon.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yes, indeed. That why gardening should feel the heart with joy.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yes, indeed. That why gardening should feel the heart with joy.

Agreed.

There is nothing like growing and eating your own food and livestock.

Something about being independent and knowing you can survive with just a chunk of land is extremely gratifying and IMO important to know.

The UN wants to take that away from us.

new topics

top topics

join