It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Etz Ha-Sangrael and «Caesar's Household»

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ready for a wild trippy journey to look closer into who Jesus Christ really was and how in a way, he is still alive today? His blood likely runs in your veins actually. 2000 years, plenty children, generation upon generation, ever mixxing married into aristocracy and royalty.... They tend to spread like pestilence, reaching even the hidden corners of hell and the highest heavens.

I'll start the tree at Cain, not Adam, for Adam was Man. Cain was the first person of his tribe to be born by a woman, set aside as a firstborn son of God, while Adam was created from «God's Image», and Eve was made from Adam's flesh and blood tissue and a bone cell «tsela», with which God built a perfect companion for Adam, and incubated it all in Adam's «wound down there» during deep narcosis like sleep. Perhaps God cut Adam open with his «Finger» explained as a ray of light, later shown powerful enough to engrave the Law of Moses on his Tablets. And who knows, maybe he used his «Image of God» again, to figure out the correct shape and likeness to himself. Hm. CRISPR anyone?

— Why not Abel? He's the good one isn't he? Cain's a murderer! Sinner of Sinners!
— Nah. Sorry mac! Abel or rather ha-Bel which means lit. «The Devil» was actually the villain in this chapter. He was executed by mandate of the Law of God by Son of Man who was also Prince or Archangel Michael for Abel was the Father of Bloodshed who let too much blood fall to the ground. The ground was stinking from the Devil's offerings! So St. Michael, killed Abel aka Satan, and sent him dead back to his fathers, to Paradise by way of Cherubim.
— But Abel didn't have any children! Was is bloodline totally blot out?
— No. Seth was born, and set instead of Abel to minister the sons of Man in the line of Abel. He took Abel's wife Lilith and gave her-- a son with Abel's blood and likeness, the firstborn Son of the Law, Enosh who would be counted as Abel's son and the straightest most victorious bloodline among the children of Man. The first kings of their tribes. According to the Law of God Abel was a sinner, but his unborn son had done nothing wrong, and Enosh thanked god and created the first religion of his tribe, and started worshipping the mystical YHWH Hashem Name of God, the gods of heaven, and sought to reach the Armies of God. Laterthe children of God would mix with the children of Man, and giants came about and disease, wars. The Flood. «If the bloody rainbow disappears for too long, build a BIG F***ING SHIP!» And all that was left after that ice-age were some books and artefacts, some later on finding the way to Abraham in some dusty Library in Chaldean banks of Uruk. And so on. The rest of the story is written in many ways to many tribes and many people. God has many names and we all come from evolved creation somehow. We are children of science. Every atom in our body was forged inside of stars. We are stardust! Made from Fire! Or just dust, like the priests.

Here we go......

Cain "The Judge" or Prince Michael Son of YHWH
+
Mother "Shanti Devi" India

||
|| /
/

Dictator Gaius Julius "Son of Mars" Caesar the n'th of Rome
+
Cleopatra "Queen of Heaven" Ptolemy the n'th of Egypt

||
|| /
/

Caesarion "Joseph Prince of Egypt" Ptolemy
Miriam "Virgin Mary" noble Madonna of the house of David

||
|| /
/
Jesus "Isaiel Mikel" Christ (The Messiah)
+
Miriam "Mary Magdalen" of the Chaldee house of Abraham

||
|| /
/

Elimas "Eli Magus" Barjesus (The victorious son of Jesus)
+

If this bloodline existed and survived, we're all family by now, and we're all children of both Man, the Arch Angels and YHWH God. Some of you might have solved the mysteries of the cryptic headline here btw, basically nicknames for the family tree of Jesus.

edit on 23-10-2022 by Utnapisjtim because: Grfx

edit on 23-10-2022 by Utnapisjtim because: Some details

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Well according to the Bible, when Jesus ascended he went to sit on the right hand of God. So I suppose that would make Jesus still alive, just maybe not exactly in this realm.

Some interesting research of the Bible, that you did on this by the way.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Thought experiment:

Are you sure he ascended? That part was added about 200 years after the Evangelion emerged. We do however hear the last words of st. Stephanus in the beginning of Acts confessing under torture the direction Jesus left as a riddle that his assailant, the bounty hunter Saulus didn't understand, so he went to the east, mistaking Ursa Major as the right direction, and he obviously got the idea that Jesus was a new sun-god, that would blind him for a while. Truth is they went to Cyprus and later onwards to France, to Scotland and settled there for a while in the area around Rosslyn Chapel... : Up north! Stephens riddle said. Northward, the map references up there are mirrors to he places down here on Earth. Get it? He pictures Jesus and his family having headed northward in the direction of Draco, Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, and the throne of God surrounding Stella Polaris, due north. «Heaven is a place on Earth» and «As Above thus Below» -- follow the Grail, mate......
edit on 23-10-2022 by Utnapisjtim because: lots

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I could not tell you if he ascended or not, as a minister’s daughter, it was just something that I heard about. Honestly, I would be more interested in some of that lost weird science that they seemed to have. I think the darn flood wiped out a lot of that knowledge, but if we could take the ages of some of those guys literally, now that would be interesting.

I would like to know where you got some of your knowledge from. Is that like the Dead Sea scrolls or something? Sorry most of my knowledge came straight from the Bible. But that is all we were given back in the day.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Acts 1:9-12

New King James Version

Jesus Ascends to Heaven

9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

www.bible.com...

He Is Risen

Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb. Then they went in and did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.

And it happened, as they were greatly perplexed about this, that behold, two men stood by them in shining garments. Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead?

He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying, ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.’ ”

And they remembered His words. Then they returned from the tomb and told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the other women with them, who told these things to the apostles. And their words seemed to them like idle tales, and they did not believe them. But Peter arose and ran to the tomb; and stooping down, he saw the linen cloths lying by themselves; and he departed, marveling to himself at what had happened.

The Road to Emmaus

Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven miles from Jerusalem. And they talked together of all these things which had happened. So it was, while they conversed and reasoned, that Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were restrained, so that they did not know Him.

And He said to them, “What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?”

Then the one whose name was Cleopas answered and said to Him, “Are You the only stranger in Jerusalem, and have You not known the things which happened there in these days?” And He said to them, “What things?” So they said to Him, “The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him.

But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, today is the third day since these things happened. Yes, and certain women of our company, who arrived at the tomb early, astonished us. When they did not find His body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels who said He was alive. And certain of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see.”

Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?” And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.

The Disciples’ Eyes Opened

Then they drew near to the village where they were going, and He indicated that He would have gone farther. But they constrained Him, saying, “Abide with us, for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.” And He went in to stay with them.

Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight. And they said to one another, “Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us on the road, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?”

So they rose up that very hour and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven and those who were with them gathered together, saying, “The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!” And they told about the things that had happened on the road, and how He was known to them in the breaking of bread.

Jesus Appears to His Disciples

Now as they said these things, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, and said to them, “Peace to you.” But they were terrified and frightened, and supposed they had seen a spirit. And He said to them, “Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts? Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. But while they still did not believe for joy, and marveled, He said to them, “Have you any food here?” So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. And He took it and ate in their presence.

The Scriptures Opened

Then He said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.” And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Then He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

And you are witnesses of these things. Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.”

The Ascension

And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven. And they worshiped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising and blessing God. Amen.

edit on 23-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Definitely we have the false profit thing happening now. Since We are still plagued with all sorts of journalists and politicians, ready to fill those shoes.

Also at the end of your post, you mentioned that Jesus did ascend up into the heavens, but never said anything about his return. Now Revelations does mention a return when Jesus rides a white horse and leads the armies of heavens against the evil that had taken hold of the Earth.

So do you feel we are in the end times? Which we could very well be, the way things are going.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I feel time is short.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Time is infinite and will never end.

Is it possible there is a better ending for mankind
than billions of souls burning for eternity?

new topics

top topics

join