It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Desantis: There would be no COVID-19 vaccine mandates for children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ron Desantis the Governor of Florida insisted that as long as he is around there would be no COVID-19 mandates for children.

It follows Florida Surgeon General Dr Joseph Ladapo who has come out against COVID-19 vaccines for children and has also issued new guidance in terms of the mRNA vaccines for young male adults 18-39. The recommendation is not to use these products as there is a high relative chance of cardiac death post vaccination.

Governor Desantis has reacted due to calls made at his office from worrying parents as the CDC has voted on Wednesday to add the Covid-19 vaccines in the recommended vaccines for children.

content.govdelivery.com...

Florida is doing really well through Governor Desantis and his office as well as the State Surgeon General who said no to mandatory vaccinations for children and are following the science given that the chance of a child dying due to Covid-19 is miniscule and this is known from the beginning of the pandemic. In addition there could be many complications, such as deaths and severe adverse reactions to the vaccines, when trying to vaccinate millions of children to save few.

A few days ago another member has posted a new piece of research which has estimated the infection fatality rate for the 0-19 group and it stands at 0.0003% i.e 3 deaths per million infections.

www.medrxiv.org...

It seems that this absurd & ludicrous campaign to vaccinate everyone is at odds with science, mathematics, reality, and common sense. The vaccine ideology has no place in a democratic society.

Well done to Florida!!!

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Ron Desantis the Governor of Florida insisted that as long as he is around there would be no COVID-19 mandates for children.

Glad we have Desantis and glad he is trying to fight the federally corrupted govt from pushing this on our kids but it should be that NO COVID-19 mandates for EVERYONE not just children.

You want to get the jab , have at it. However, don't coerce me or force me to take a jab with no long studies that does nothing to protect me or others from getting a virus with 993.9999 % survival rate for anyone that isn't eating 5 tons of MacDonalds a day

edit on 201031America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2022 17:20:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Good on DeSantis.

One stand up Governor so far.

I think when the realization kicks in with parents the S is gonna HTF.

No mandates, period.

edit on 10/20/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
DE SANTIS FOR PRESIDENT!!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Glad we have Desantis and glad he is trying to fight the federally corrupted govt from pushing this on our kids but it should be that NO COVID-19 mandates for EVERYONE not just children.

You want to get the jab , have at it. However, don't coerce me or force me to take a jab with no long studies that does nothing to protect me or others from getting a virus with 993.9999 % survival rate for anyone that isn't eating 5 tons of MacDonalds a day

Absolutely!

No mandates and no coercion ever again.
This campaign must be the most absurd and ludicrous that I have ever seen as long as I have been alive. The vaccine ideology is just paranoic and at odds with reality and common sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

My Gubernatorial choice here in AZ -- Kari Lake -- has pledged the same, as has our current Governor -- Ducey.

We just gotta get Kari into office!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If our government EVER tries to mandate any kind of medical treatment again. I hope holy heII breaks loose. 'For the good of others' , 'the science' and 'to stop the spread' will never be believable again by any half-thinking person.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If our government EVER tries to mandate any kind of medical treatment again. I hope holy heII breaks loose. 'For the good of others' , 'the science' and 'to stop the spread' will never be believable again by any half-thinking person.

There was never any science on this paranoic campaign. Science was highjacked by ideologists, activists, career scientists, politics, and financial interests.

Yes we all know what it means by 'the great good'

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yep.

Simple peaceful protests won't be enough next time, we tried that and were demonized and discriminated against like pariahs and were tear-gassed and rubber-bulleted into submission, yet we remained peaceful. No more.

Whine about that being a dog whistle all you want vaxxers...

That's the reality of the situation.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am very happy for the children's safety, we have some in government that do not bend to the darn pharma mafia, they hate DeSantis I am sure they are planning something to see what to do with him before he becomes president.

My son lives in Florida sadly myocarditis got him one year after the darn shot. Now he is on pills to control the problem, young, fit, never had a health issue during his life, I know I am his mother.

The darn shot is a menace to humanity.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The CDC doesn't set vaccination requirements for schools. They just give recommendations. Some states follow those recommendations, others don't. Florida is, and has been, one that doesn't.

An example of this is in regards to the flu shot. The CDC has recommended for years that students get the flu shot. Not all states require it.

I'm glad we have DeSantis for now, but this is nothing but a fluff piece to boost his numbers and keep him in the news. Has to keep some of the lime light on himself and expand his base before he announces a run for 2024.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
The CDC doesn't set vaccination requirements for schools. They just give recommendations. Some states follow those recommendations, others don't. Florida is, and has been, one that doesn't.

An example of this is in regards to the flu shot. The CDC has recommended for years that students get the flu shot. Not all states require it.

I'm glad we have DeSantis for now, but this is nothing but a fluff piece to boost his numbers and keep him in the news. Has to keep some of the lime light on himself and expand his base before he announces a run for 2024.

Ok, but what do you think about their recommendation?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

My opinion has no bearing on the fact that Florida publics schools are not required to follow the CDC recommendations.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

My opinion has no bearing on the fact that Florida publics schools are not required to follow the CDC recommendations.

No one's opinion does.

What are we doing here? lol

What about the jurisdictions that WILL follow the recommendations?

They don't have to, but they will I bet.

I predict that the School Boards will fight Desantis on this.

Flu shots were never politicized.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

"Not required" means a whole lot of nothing to politically persuaded and usually obedient public schools who are a very large majority ran and staffed by leftist acolytes.

If it wasn't for Desantis warning all schools in Florida that they would be punished and prosecuted if they "mandated" anything not authorized by the US constitution, which means NONE would be authorized. And none are currently in any state, but that hasn't stopped other bureaucrats from trying and getting away with much damage in other states.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Here are the vaccination requirements as set forth by Florida Health.

School Immunization Requirements

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
"Not required" means a whole lot of nothing to politically persuaded and usually obedient public schools who are a very large majority ran and staffed by leftist acolytes.

They can recommend it all they want. They cannot require it. There is a difference.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Here are the vaccination requirements as set forth by Florida Health.

School Immunization Requirements

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

They can recommend it all they want. They cannot require it. There is a difference.

I understand that. Easy concept.

However, has the Government and School Boards been following the recommendations of the CDC throughout the plandemic? Yes. That's where we see the issue.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

However, has the Government and School Boards been following the recommendations of the CDC throughout the plandemic? Yes. That's where we see the issue.

Florida school districts have been following the standards and practices set forth by Florida Health and the Florida surgeon general, not the CDC. The districts can make recommendations (ie masks and vaccines) though they cannot require them. I cannot speak to other states.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yep.

Simple peaceful protests won't be enough next time, we tried that and were demonized and discriminated against like pariahs and were tear-gassed and rubber-bulleted into submission, yet we remained peaceful. No more.

The inquiry is getting interesting, hearing a lot about the "threats" being overstated by unnamed politicians, and media, Police and CICIS, saying as much.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yep.

The inquiry is getting interesting, hearing a lot about the "threats" being overstated by unnamed politicians, and media, Police and CICIS, saying as much.

For sure.

Some of the accusations and unfounded rhetoric has literally made my mouth drop a few times.

-Not one person arrested for anything violent.
- The only injuries were caused by the Police.
- No one recommended the Emergency Act, apparently, at least no one will admit it.

Murderers being released on bail as Pat King and Tamara Lich rotted in jail for the crime of protesting our government.

Yet, our courts have said over and over the government was justified.

Then they wonder why we're pissed....

Don't get me started, lol.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join