It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find out what's REALLY in the COVID jab?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
4. Ultimately you will have no free will.

I am now reminded of a video I viewed when the scamdemic first started:

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: McGinty

There are an Estimated 36 Billion Surveillance Cameras Filming the People of Earth 24/7 . The Big Question to me is , How does Anyone PROFIT from that Enormous Amount of Intel in Real Time , and How can it be Used by Intelligences to Manipulate
Our Reality ?

That's why they are creating AI. It's impossible to monitor every single person on the planet with mere humans.

It's obvious.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Karen Kingston is saying:

1. Your cells are part technology and part human.
2. Quantum dot is an electronic device; it's an intelligent technology.
3. Your cells are now receiving signals in your body.
4. Ultimately you will have no free will.

In a Substack article, Karen states that the COVID-19 pandemic was not caused by the SARS-CoV2 virus or variants. Rather, it is a nanoweapon that is part technology, part biology, and intelligent.

She calls it an AI bioweapon: Part 1: Dismantling COVID-19 Deceptions: The 'Novel' Coronavirus

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Part 1: Dismantling COVID-19 Deceptions: The 'Novel' Coronavirus

Additionally:

The hypothesis that the original 2019 and 2020 SARS-CoV-2 outbreaks involved aerosolized bioweapons attacks is more than highly probable.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

(I'm a believer that the "pandemic" is a scamdemic and ask the question from that perspective.)

Apparently, what's in the COVID-19 injection should be seen as PART of a bigger problem, which is what's in our FOOD and in our SKY.

I see this video on Rumble, a free speech platform, today:

Dr. Ana Mihalcea joins Maria Zeee for an in-depth explanation about how the nanotechnology in the injections, our food and skies is affecting human beings in the Quantum Physics realm, and linking the science and the spiritual knowledge behind what the globalists have achieved through their Satanic technology. Dr. Ana also details how to detox from this.

LIVE @ 8: Uncensored: Dr. Ana - The Science EXPLAINED - Nanotech in Injections & Quantum Physics, Detoxing

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

LIVE @ 8: Uncensored: Dr. Ana - The Science EXPLAINED - Nanotech in Injections & Quantum Physics, Detoxing

A screenshot:

Dr. Ana Mihalcea has pointed out that the aim of The Great Reset is to end humans as we know us and make "hackable animals" out of us. She has explained the there is technology available to the Deep State that shows itself in super soldiers, for example. She has been asked to explain the science. The science is centered in frequency. Frequency is everything. Think Tesla.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join