It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find out what's REALLY in the COVID jab?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
(I'm a believer that the "pandemic" is a scamdemic and ask the question from that perspective.)

At this point in time, people who have taken the jab and are suffering because of it are a high priority for the truth community because what to do is the issue.

In order to find solutions, one needs to know what we're dealing with. What poisons are in the jab? What technology to accomplish transhumanism is in the jab?

For answers, it seems to me we can't trust mainstream media, science, or medicine.

Trustworthy whistleblowers are smeared and censored, but not 100%.

The key is finding free speech platforms on the internet, where independent professionals and citizen journalists can speak out.

Skilled lab technicians with access to advanced technology, who are also concerned citizens wanting to make a difference, are needed big time at present.

I think they exist but haven’t found the link I’m looking for…

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

If there was truly a hidden agenda ( so far ) the jabs would not have been made by multiple suppliers - to many cooks spoil the broth.

Although many may suffer side effects this is par for the course with any experimental drug, its far to early in the game to release the types of jabs you speak,they are still learning. The jabs so far are an experiment in compliance - the best is yet to come.

The key as you put it is actually to learn to not panic, to not allow coercion to not override that little voice inside that screams no and to put health before wealth.

Any ploy to underhandedly inject the masses with as you put it transhumanism or deliberate poison will not be so easily available for testing i can assure you of that.

When the real jabs you think are here they will not be handed out to countless parties to administer they will bring it to you- no third parties.

The jabs so far reek of............testing testing 1,2,3.......and the readiness of the majority to throw all caution to the wind was everything they had hoped for initial testing purposes.

When it really starts and it will make no mistake you will know.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
If there was truly a hidden agenda ( so far ) the jabs would not have been made by multiple suppliers - to many cooks spoil the broth.

I don't believe that's true.

The hidden agenda of depopulation, transhumanism, and worldwide tyranny is obvious to me from the events of the last 2 1/2 years. Think "Great Reset."

Multiple suppliers are all parts of Big Pharma, which belongs in the category of NOT in the interest of we the people.

The fact is, profit-seeking corporations and the globalists who own them have seized control of most of the world's governments.

That's how the jab has been unleashed on the public.

Now it's up to the public to fight back.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Screenshot of the Description for the video:

The Pfizer CEO is the one with that weird thing going on with his neck fluctuating in and out. . .

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

If there was truly a hidden agenda the jabs would not have been made by multiple suppliers -

The Companies Behind the Companies: Pfizer, Moderna, Merck, J&J are Shells meant to Cover

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Not a chance in hell you could get that many people to keep that kind of secret. You would need tens of thousands of people to pull that off. Institutions, research centers, universities, fn scientists. Lets say half the world is evil, what about the other half?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

i don't think corona->covid was developed for a 'transhumanism' progression... those virus/flu's were likely developed to cause more persons to seek professional medical treatment for things which were once treated by OTC remedies

but the dangerous gene switching labs in diverse locals like China/Ukraine/et al, spun the Gain-of-Function madmen into a frenzy---- so a serum/potion/vaxxine had to be created to try to un-do the insanity begun !!!

so..... SARS-CoV2-HIV is treated as the New-Original-Sin for the masses but not the Elites
edit on th31166584758315262022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The "jab" is many different ones, chemicals, actions.

There is no "jab" as in 1. All are different vax.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

David Martin is one of the BEST champions for we the people that we have on planet Earth.

edit on 10/15/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Good point but my understanding is that all are harmful, except the vials that were placebos.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
Not a chance in hell you could get that many people to keep that kind of secret. You would need tens of thousands of people to pull that off. Institutions, research centers, universities, fn scientists. Lets say half the world is evil, what about the other half?

Manhattan project. But keep getting your boosters and telling yourself its all gonna be ok.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

Easier than you think.

NDA's, threats and censorship.

Lot's of professionals have spoken out and they have been "cancelled".

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

In a time of war for a common cause before the net in a country not nearly as divided.
Compared to the goal of killing innocents globally. Not a chance.

Didn't get any but thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

But innocents were killed globally on ventilators in induced comas with drugs that are known to cause fluid on the lungs.

Doctors spoke out about it and were threatened to lose their license to practice medicine because the "Experts" knew better.

Your tired argument of the global conspiracy falls flat in the face of facts.
edit on 15102022 by Wide-Eyes because: Italics

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It's either good or bad imo

Depop agent, remote kill agent, or it's an actual attempt to help people through injecting supramagnetic material for a suspected upcoming solar event with some unfortunate side effects.
Everything jiveing on the last thing. Massive resource hoarding and the beyond clownshow distraction is obvious.
A fast moving flu is the perfect excuse.
Worldwide governments in lock step.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Skilled lab technicians with access to advanced technology, who are also concerned citizens wanting to make a difference, are needed big time at present.

I think they exist but haven’t found the link I’m looking for…

Poornima Wagh was a good source until her credentials got questioned, she was called a fraud, and she dropped out of the public eye. She had testified that her team around the world had examined the contents of vials and had found nothing biological in them—but LOTS of heavy metal contamination.

I highly recommend people watch: Dr. Lee Merritt and Poornima Wagh

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

buy one and send it to a lab for NMR classification

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Easier than you think.

NDA's, threats and censorship.

Lot's of professionals have spoken out and they have been "cancelled".

bribes, kickbacks, incentives etc..

...definetely easier than you think.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join