It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting Trump’s Coup Attempt 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The United States struck back Thursday at Russia for hacking the U.S. presidential campaign with a sweeping set of punishments targeting Russia's spy agencies and diplomats. The U.S. said Russia must bear costs for its actions, but Moscow called the Obama administration "losers" and threatened retaliation.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Kenzo

The United States struck back Thursday at Russia for hacking the U.S. presidential campaign with a sweeping set of punishments targeting Russia's spy agencies and diplomats. The U.S. said Russia must bear costs for its actions, but Moscow called the Obama administration "losers" and threatened retaliation.

Americans let online foreign actors dictate our thoughts all the time. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea hackers are so talented!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
My point was Barry made the executive decision without showing receipts.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I have so litle idea what really happened 2016 elections
I mean where was i and which planet ?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So much fuel for believing Biden did not win legitimately.

Like the CDC coming clean now on how they blew the Covid-19 danger out of proportion, the heads of CNN and MSNBC are now admitting WHY they intentionally ignored the Biden Crime Family, leading up to Nov 2020.

Source: www.breitbart.com... d/

There are scum in high places (govt/non-govt) WHO WILL PAY for what they did to America in November 2020.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
'Predicting Trump’s (counter)-Coup Attempt 2020'

the coup that handled Obama & now Biden,,, Steam-rolled the Trump counter-coup attempt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join