It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC's Peter Jennings Diagnosed With Lung Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

NEW YORK - Peter Jennings, the chief ABC News anchorman for more than 20 years, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and will begin outpatient treatment next week, the network said Tuesday.

Source: Yahoo! News

Wow, this doesn't look good for Jennings. I guess the last of the three big anchors will be departing one way another sooner than expected. My prayers are with him.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

NEW YORK - Peter Jennings, the chief ABC News anchorman for more than 20 years, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and will begin outpatient treatment next week, the network said Tuesday.

Source: Yahoo! News

Wow, this doesn't look good for Jennings. I guess the last of the three big anchors will be departing one way another sooner than expected. My prayers are with him.

Anyone remember that Bob Marley died from Lung cancer also because he too was 'too close to the truth'. I smell a heavy conspiracy in the works.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

ABC's Peter Jennings Diagnosed With Lung Cancer

Probably from breathing in the air inside those flying saucers...

Trying very hard to find pity for the man after that disinfo piece he recently aired.....

Still looking.....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this, I never like to hear someone has cancer, not even my worst enemy.

Gaz, dont you think he was more or less just a puppet reading that piece of disinfo that others actually prepared?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

US TV anchor Jennings has cancer

BBC

Sanc'.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just heard the news, i'ts also on CNN. I also wish him luck, even though his last two specials were a joke. But kemotherapy is no fun, my sister has cancer and is on her second round of treatments. I could not believe he is 66 years old.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
All those years of smoking has obviously caught up to Jennings.

I don't think he'll be able to beat this cancer.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Eh, this sort of thing happens. I do feel sorry for him, though. My grandpa died from lung cancer, and it's not a fun way to go.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
wheres your hope ppl? he will beat cancer, we are getting better with treatments.

we wil see him back soon

also did anyone se ehis piece on the news? it was obvious he had been crying.

new topics

top topics

join