It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Never been about Lives it’s about Power like Herschel Walkers Story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The topic is about Walker being a hypocrite for pressuring a woman to get an abortion and the GOP being hypocrites for their continued support.

My post is one of the few posts that actually addresses that hypocrisy instead of trying to deflect.

So it would seem that you and all of the people attempting to defend Walker with your whataboutisms are the thread derailers.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Pretty despicable...

Kinda like impregnating your dead brothers wife...

Oh
Who would be involved in that nastiness?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the issue is that standards are higher for conservatives than liberals.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
the issue is that standards are higher for conservatives than liberals.

That's because liberals celebrate degeneracy,they revel in it.
Degeneracy is en vogue amongst the deviant class.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Still better than the democrat he's running against.

*shrugs*

People in Georgia will decide.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Is there proof he paid for the abortion?
He says he didn't do it.

Should we just assume he's guilty since he's a Republican running against a Democrat in a critical race which could decide the fate of the Senate in the midterms?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

To be fair, Walker is denying this happened, and I'm not seeing any proof either way, but this isn't the statement of a man who would regret doing so:

Then came the most unexpected statement from the supposedly “pro-life” candidate. “If that had happened, I would have said, you know, nothing to be ashamed of there,” he said of paying for the woman’s abortion. “You know, people have done that, but I know nothing about it. And if I knew about it, I would be honest and talk about it, but I know nothing about that.”

It makes me wonder if Walker is one of the rumored "Republicans in name only" -- literally Dems running for office as a Republican -- being run for office around the country. He just needs to give lip service to Republican values, while voting exactly the opposite once in office.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Has the FBI raided his house yet?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes, people should most certainly practice what they preach.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Not yet, but it don't look good.

Walker and his campaign have put out seemingly conflicting messages to battle the story, denying it on one hand as a “lie” while also appealing to themes of religious redemption and forgiveness on the other. On Wednesday, Walker put out a new ad where he discusses overcoming his struggles with mental health “by the grace of God.”

The woman provided a receipt from the clinic showing the date of the procedure, along with a signed personal check Walker had mailed her inside a “get well” card five days later.

She said Walker frequently talked about being a Christian, but never once expressed any misgivings about abortion generally—or any regret about the one that they had. When she got pregnant again years later, the woman says she made a different choice, even though Walker said it still wasn’t “a convenient time” for him.

“He didn’t express any regret. He said, ‘relax and recover,’” the woman recalled, alluding to the message on the “get well” card Walker sent her along with the abortion payment.

“He seemed pretty pro-choice to me. He was pro-choice, obviously,” she said.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

She has a receipt from the clinic, a check from Walker for that amount, and a corroborating witness.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He has a national championship trophy for the university of Georgia
He has a heisman trophy from his time at the university of Georgia

He is a winner

Georgias own

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And he's getting his ass beat by a reverend.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

She has a receipt from the clinic, a check from Walker for that amount, and a corroborating witness.

Was the check made out to the clinic?
If not, he didn't pay for it...he just sent her money.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
liberals angry that someone got an abortion and should disqualify them from public office. now I've seen it all.

Its about hypocrisy. Showing that politicians like him have no real morals, jist say whatever their base wants to hear and do as they like in their personal life.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
is she saving the receipt in case she needs to make a return?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Has the FBI raided his house yet?

No, but they did go through his ex-wife's underwear drawer.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The past doesn't change, despite the left's constant war to change it. So the blindspot that liberals have is that the person running for office can be different than the young man in the past because of his lived experience over those years. I remember reading a story about how they "cancelled" Kate Smith a famous (deceased) singer because of the lyrics to.a vaudeville show that she sang in the 1920s. They got her statue torn down from where it stood for years in her honor. Despite what they objected to in that moment of time, they ignored the life she lead including all of the fights she spearheaded for minorities in the entertainment industry. It's possible Walker is against those things now, or its possible that he's secretly still aligned with current day Democrat policies. Neither of them are things that I take seriously coming from the party that is trying to get a stroked out potato into office in Pennsylvania.

The other thing to consider is that just because Democrats allege something doesn't make it true. Kavanaugh hearings being a recent and good example of that.

Let the voters decide and stop trying to suppress the AA vote.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

Young man? He was 47.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: juulzverne

Young man? He was 47.

oh, I kept hearing the phrase "she was 12, I was 30". I guess that was a different news story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join