It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about more than just a light in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This channel tries to figure out what type of objects are being observed. Most of the stuff I see on video does not make me wonder to much as the objects at night can be just about anything to include a hoax. The objects seen and the reports made in this video are intriguing IMO and of interest. youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Metallic spheres are a definite thing. Ive seen one myself close up. So close if i jumped up i coulda touched it. Funny enough it was above a river.
Was about 18 years ago so it wasn't a drone. And we dont have secret military projects here in Ireland.

I reckon they are probes, sussing out/mapping out the planet. For what reason?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The other day I was thinking, what if we can create "bio drones", something like attaching the pilot's conscience to one of those objects, in the sense of him becoming the drone, he can be someplace else but without needing a control pad, he does it all in his mind and sees what the drone sees and where the drone goes, doing all those crazy manoeuvres just by using the power of the mind, it would give him such an advantage!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

That’s kinda like what we are, right? Except we’re more like bio bots and not bio drones.

We are bio robots with a remote pilot (your consciousness) in control.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not as remote a pilot as some would have you believe dude. You are literally experiencing your source.

Your body is an automation and contains a considerable portion of material that is not genetically it’s own. Nature’s biotechnology.

Automation describes a wide range of technologies that reduce human intervention in processes, namely by predetermining decision criteria, subprocess relationships, and related actions, as well as embodying those predeterminations in machines.Wikipedia

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

edit on 2-10-2022 by Dalamax because: You are a soul with a body.

top topics

join