It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nicknames?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by damefool

Originally posted by blackwidow666
Drunk - Gryffen

Thank you for that
I've been widowed twice though 1st and 3rd husband

As for Medusa: loved the name, although I probably still look that bad in the mornings now, after a heavy night out!

blackwidow

Poor thing...

*BEAR HUG*

A friend calls me Dave as in David Letterman just because I sound like him....
you know who you are...hehe

[Edited on 20-7-2003 by damefool]

Oh really who is that then?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
when i was a pup in highschool, people used to butcher my name and call me "doom us" or the other popular one was "do us" but in my college days it was "spike" so you can just call me "Aegis"

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, let's see here.

As you've most liekly guessed, James is my first name.

Limelight is my 'stage' name. The very first band I was in, everyone said I really took to being in the limelight like a fish in water. Our guitarist thought it was kind of a cool name, and started introducing me as such. and it stuck, lol.

The people from the local Rocky Horror call me Random. I just say and do random things at random times, and they would always say "Well that was random." After awhile, I would do something odd or completely outta left feild and people would be like "What the hell?" and those who knew me would say "Well, that was Random." They would say "Yeah, I know...really weird" and then then those who knew me would say, "No, that's his name. That's Random."

That's about it for my nicknames...lol

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
...then then those who knew me would say, "No, that's his name. That's Random."

Ahhhh snap...I got a friend whom we all call Random. He does just totally, well, random shyte all the time...says random stuff out of the blue...and he's serious, just away in his own world half the time.

Like one time we (me and the boys) were all down the beachfront chilling with a few brews. So anyway...the suns going down, we had thrown the last bit of drift wood on the little bonfire thing we had happening...real mellow scene...then out of nowhere Random just sits up, turns to us and says "Hey bros...do you think Dolphins fart?? And if so...what does it smell like...I mean, if it smells like fish, then who would notice, surely not other fish??"

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Some of my friends call me Buddy for some reason even my bro calls me Buddy.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I got my nick from a few senoirs my freshman year of high school. For some reason they let my hang out and party with them 1 day at lunch we were tokn it up at some chicks house they were all poken fun at me(all n fun) then 1 dude said my last name realy wrong (as most do)but it musta been the weed cause they all thought it was hillarious...ever since then ive been known as Malice....ahh the good ol days eheh

M

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join