It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone had vivid dreams in the night from 26th to 27th?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity...

Did anyone in the UTC time zone area had extraordinary or vivid dreams in the night from 26th to 27th? This question also goes out to anyone asleep during that time in different parts of the world.

If you are unsure about conversion, take a look at this link, where I selected a few time zones for better overview

The link does want to be embedded, so try this one and remove the space
worldtimebuddy.com/ ?qm=1&lid=2950159,5128581,4684888,5368361,524901,1816670&h=2950159&date=2022-9-27&sln=0-8&hf=1

I will await some answers then post my theory in around 24h, until then, have a good night.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Well actually, i have had very little sleep& no dreams for a few months, then on the 26-27-28, i finally slept well, and had weird dreams, nothing interesting, but weird.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm in the Pacific ("Los Angeles" in the chart) time zone.

Wide awake from 3PM - 10PM.

Interested to hear your thoughts.
edit on 28-9-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm Pacific time and yes, I had a very weird dream-a nightmare, actually- which I rarely have. It's still haunting me....

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm Pacific time and yes, I had a very weird dream-a nightmare, actually- which I rarely have. It's still haunting me....

Okay, this is weird. I’m on pacific time as well and had crazy dreams. I took note to them in the morning. Can’t quite remember them but pretty sure nightmare. Should have written them down.

To the OP, why make us wait?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok, this piques my interest. I have strange dreams all the time, but for the first time in years, I had two sleepless nights in a row on the nights of the 26th and 27th, and for the first time in maybe a decade, no dreams at all. None.

Then last night, I had the most horrifying nightmares I may have ever had in my life, in which every which one of my biggest fears came true in the worst possible ways. For the grand finale before I woke up, I will admit here I am terrified of high waves/megatsunamis (I live inland but still) and in the nightmare saw a ~5000+' high wave coming in from somewhere toward the end of a long string of awful dreams last night. It was unbelievably vivid, from the shape and contours of it, the black color against the horizon... that's it, I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I woke up screaming. Night of 27th thru 28th EDT. It was bad.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Jupiter made its closest approach to earth in 59 year's on September 26th..
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Pacific time zone also and had insane dreams early morning of 27, so much so that I was momentarily worried about going to sleep the next night. Normally, dead to the world and don't remember a thing. If, I do remember, it's going to be significant.

My dream was very much a warning that things are not normal.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My son sleeps in the bed next to mine and says he woke up from me 'screaming' in my sleep. I had zero memories of any nightmare, or any memories of any dreams at all though. I looked it up ,and apparently 'night terrors' are rare in adults.
I don't know if I had them before, as I mostly have slept alone.

I'm wondering why you're asking this ? Aliens ?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ok this is freaking me out. I never have many dreams I remember in the middle of the night maybe in the morning. Those two nights I had the longest weirdest dreams I ever had. Haunting. I was stuck in Mexico without a passport. Felt like I lived it and other odd visions. I had some weird dude telling me he was going to commit suicide then these zombie like people ripped him apart. Honestly it was f’ed up. Didn’t mention it to anybody just thought I was off. I’m in PST zone.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Seriously, I did feel a presence that was trying to test my fear. It was a creepy two nights. S

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh man magic psyker dreams lul

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well, not during those specific times but what a barrel of weird dreams I had that night!

I had a dream of something scratching the back of the chair I was asleep in. It was a bit larger than a cat (I remember looking for the cat only to see it chasing its own tail and ignoring me). The thing slowly moved from the back of the chair towards the arm rest (near the floor). I remember telling myself, “wake up before it gets to you”!! I then woke up only to find myself in a dream where I was sitting in a chair, different room, sleeping and trying like hell to wake up from my dream! I could see the room, slightly dark, done in gray and black, and I twitched my leg. Back in the real world, I had kicked my leg out and knocked a glass over on the coffee table!!

The room is white and I was in a chair! No lizard thing crawling around the furniture. And a complete sense of WTF!!

Forgot all about Jupiter until this post!!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes, apocalyptic ones, roaming a wasteland with a team of others. Then came across someone in a ruined building who needed help but i accidently fired a shot at them. Had a digital dimension it, as if i was a character in a game that ended by going through a rotating tunnel and i woke up. Dreams are so hard to explain.

I'm dreaming a lot more than usual recently although i have changed my diet and reduced my alcohol which could explain it.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

If you ever have dreams that scare you, try and shake yourself awake. A good way to tell if you're in a dream is to try and turn on a light or change something in the environment. I've shuddered my way out of many nightmares.

Sometimes i think i've just woken up but i've just entered another level of a dream (had two episodes of sleep paralysis in this state) , then when i do wake everything will be exactly the same as my dream except the light will be on in my hallway (it's always on). In fact it's how i can tell that i'm not fully awake as if the light is off it alerts me.
edit on 28/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Yes, apocalyptic ones, roaming a wasteland with a team of others. Then came across someone in a ruined building who needed help but i accidently fired a shot at them. Had a digital dimension it, as if i was a character in a game that ended by going through a rotating tunnel and i woke up. Dreams are so hard to explain.

I'm dreaming a lot more than usual recently although i have changed my diet and reduced my alcohol which could explain it.

Pretty interesting that you mentioned a tunnel, in my dream, i was a Palestinian or Egyptian, well something like that, i had rented a nice car to drive my family in to a some sort of immigration meeting, we all had nice clothes on, but when we got to the place, i sensed something was wrong, it was this round big tunnel, and it had doors every ten steps, in the right wall side.. at first, we saw little of mud here and there, then huge clay deposits so water must have been rushing in them, then all of the sudden there was soldiers in the tunnels, and zombies, i opened one of the doors on the side, so i could block the main tunnel with it.. dream ends.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I think I had an old dream on one of the nights and no memories of the other night's dreams.

Both nights I struggled to sleep despite things being somewhat perfect to initiate it. A couple of times on Monday I was disturbed from drifting into sleep at that point we slip into the subconscious and begin daydreaming/sleeping. These things can happen to me when I'm extremely tired and stressed but everything was "good" for sleep Monday/Tuesday.

I had fairly strong visual migraine symptoms last night and figured it was related... Both nights I did manage to get 4-5 hours although they felt like 1-2. I'd have to focus a lot to recall the dreams because I was awoken both days, I'm a light sleeper so anything could've woke me but I never pinpointed what did either day. Dreams rarely if ever wake me so I'm not sure why I woke when I did.

Looking forward to you updating the thread! Those nights I really tried for sleep too. When it ain't happening I'll get up to do something, stargaze or read, tire the eyes kind of thing. I didn't because all signs said sleep was 15 mins away...

Starting to think I tried to avoid those hours you have in blue?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

because I was about to go to bed and also did not want to influence any possible answers. I will write my theory and own experience down in a few hours.

replies so far are interesting.

I'll just say this and it's not related to you asking / implying but related with my own dream.

"one knows, the rest feels"

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Now I have time to explain why this thread exist.

I normally do not have any vivid or lucid dreams, it's very seldom I can remember them in any detail at all and often forget them. I am aware that this happens from time to time though, without an external impulse. I do not have insomnia currently, I go to bed and I may dream and remember parts of it, but this time was very different.

It stuck out to me and, wouldn't say haunted, but kept my brain busy the last days. This dream was staged as in, a repeating theme leveling up in difficulty, it felt, similar to what other members already wrote, like a test, apocalyptic. I made tactical decisions and even reflected on things during the dream.

I was with a group of people and we looked for shelter from another group that I call from now on "seekers". The theme was always the same, we had to hide. Nobody in the dream said we have to, but it was the general consensus. Nobody was in panic (at first). The objective, that nobody told us, was to hide. My daughter was with me and the whole dream itself restarted several times.

Like someone hit a reset button but the difficulty of the quest to hide and the danger and thoroughness the other group showed rose with every stage / level. At least six iterations. It wasn't people I can't tell you what these being were, they were bipedal, that's all I have ever seen from them.

The little house we had for hiding, where everyone would lookout for places in a stern hurry but not panic yet, grew over time until it was as big as a zepelin hangar in size, with partly a lot of open space. Like a house inside a house. I took lessons with me from stage to stage, like not to hide in the ground level floor, where a lot of people were fighting over places to hide.

At some point I began to reflect inside the dream: Why is this repeating? What is the sense of it and how does the other group's MO work? Why are they after us? Then, a clear voice told me "one knows, the rest feels". I reflected about what that could mean and I thought, maybe it's like, one member of our group is an involuntary spy. Like, if the one sees the hiding places, the other group knows. And the rest of us, all we can do is feel out the best places. I hid my daughter and turned around to find a good spot where I can intervene if she would be found. As I turn around, everything get's dark and I look at the house itself. Turn around again in search of my daughter's hiding place but it was all just darkness.

I then reflected like, what do I do outside? I noticed something hanging from my shoulder. I had a single bolt rifle with me and it was dark. I did not feel like I wasn't aligned with the group anymore, so a protective sense overtook me, as I knew the "danger" is far away yet and my daughter is safe, I now have time to tactically assess the situation. I remember noticing that I never had a weapon before in the other stages, that I could remember about.

I was walking around the house and remember spotting a broken window and thought that's an angle of attack I have to tell the group about. Then suddenly, panic as I was walking up a hill and a leopard ran towards me, some of the group behind me. They screamed at me to shoot it and I tried to get it into my view of scope but then noticed, it only appeared to come after me, but it didn't. As I was not looking straight at it but it moved diagonal into my direction.

Decided this was not a threat and put down the rifle, other's still angry at me for not shooting but all that leopard wanted to get into the bushes. Then panic rose inside myself too, because I thought, well, if that leopard hides instead of attacking, maybe I should trust it's instinct and get inside the house now too. Other group was known to approach but not here yet, like, visible in the distance.

I went inside and checked out the room with the broken window and shouted inside whoever hides here needs to get out now. A sense of dread as I locked the door and tried to evaluate that if people hide, how many of the group would be lost because they can't escape. But I was determined and with almost cold logic, I shut and locked the door after nobody answered.

Then I proceeded upwards, where I hid my daughter before checking on her and went up another few floors to get away from ground level as much as possible. This was the longest sequence of these staged dreams. I reached the roof top that had gravel on the top and was aware how it makes noise when I step on it. I was trying to make out a good hiding spot for my daughter in the dark and when I stepped onto the roof and made the first noise, it was like a floodlight was turned on. I then had a talk with an androgynous, human like being just a bit taller than myself.

I then heard the same voice I heard before ("one knows, other's feel") and it asked my why I am trying to hide and not fight. I reflected a bit and said it feels like this is a strange game and the other group has no choice either and I was not harmed yet and did not hear of any harm done to others, so there is no reason to preemptively fight. Because it just repeated over and over, I had no possibility to exit this ever repeating, more demanding situation. I then woke up. Not in terror but greatly disturbed by the vivid dream.

I never ever in my life had a dream that was so vivid where I can tell about what I thought during that dream. I was not aware it's a dream. This kept me busy in my thoughts the last days. Already the next day, as my subconscious mind was probably looking for external patterns what could be responsible for this (spicy food? A discussion I had? etc), I read that Jupiter was closest in like almost 60 years.

I discarded the thought it is the reason and went on with my day. Then by accident, I stumbled over a link a member posted about an electromagnetic storm that hit Earths magnetic field in the exact night this happened to me, around the time I was having that dream. I remember waking up around 2:30AM when it supposedly was the strongest.

Now, I am not saying that it was this magnetic field anomaly or Jupiter, but I thought, if it was something external that influenced me, maybe other's had similar experience or even a similar dream / task. It sure felt like a test of sorts, like another member wrote.

That's basically the reason this thread exists. I am surprised at the answers here (bit creeped too) but at the same time aware that the human mind is always looking for explanations. Such a thread would bring out many people that had a vivid exceptional dream during that night, just because I asked for it. Statistically it is irrelevant because of the test size and hear-say character of all of this.

But it was a curiosity on my mind. I am grateful for all the members showing up and answering. I know I will probably never know if it was just random or not, but it was a curiosity.

That's my stance on the whole topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

How very strange that we had similar dreams at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join