It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Barring White People From Getting The Monkeypox Shot Isn’t Racism, What Is It?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not worth it
edit on 26-9-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Reverse psychology. I nor anyone I have talked about these subjects would dare take another "vaccine", that is still an experiment, ever again. That is if we can help it we aren't. I am not so sure I can trust the ones we took as kids from all the anecdotes about SIDS.

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To answer your Title:
Idk how about the city of Oakland giving free money every month to non Whites?

Or Bank of America giving zero down, zero closing cost mortgages to non Whites only?

Or Coca-Cola training employees to be less White?

Or the media telling us out of one side of the mouth to stop having kids becuase its killing the planet and out of the other side telling us we Have to import More 3rd worlders... because people for some reason just aren't having kids anymore?

We have the RIGHT to defend ourselves against this and liberate our people...

By ANY means necessary.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
But just to be clear, I wouldn't take any vaccines beyond what I had no choice in as an infant (which gave me autism im more than happy to weaponize).

My gripe here is they are just continuing the normalization of excluding Whites.

When it comes to something more important, people are just gonna be used to that so nobody will speak up. Except of course White Supremacists.

Don't expect thousands upon thousands of POC in the streets rioting or protesting on your behalf. As we have done for them many many times...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I think you might be misreading it...

Monkey Pox primarily afflicts homosexuals, so that is really what is driving the vaccine need more than anything. In addition, many minorities lag in getting proper vaccinations so that is why they are the priority.

So yeah, if you are straight white male, you may not be eligible... but you also are unlikely to need it anyway. If you are gay white male, looks like they are more than happy to provide it.

Straight minorities are also unlikely to need monkey pox vaccine either.

Oh good. So they're forcing people to come out of the closet. That's great.

A White guy who lives his life as a straight man but is secretly gay can't get it without confessing his sins to the world.

I knew there was a silver lining. Praise Jesus and the Old Testament especially the Torah.

Im happy you showed me that this is a good thing in disguise.

Let's get a guy with a videocamera down there in case there's any sodomites trying to hide their wickedness from their wives and kids. Anyone standing in line who's White can be identified as a homosexual.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish
It excludes Whites. How is that not racist. Why did they also not exclude straight people of color if it mostly effects gays?

Are you saying all POC are gay? Like its a secret? Is that why they fill the prisons? They can't wait to get somewhere homosexuality is the norm? What exactly ARE you saying?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Would they be required to prove that they are
Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or a Current Sex Worker ?
I'm sure they would need to provide
identification, to get on 'the list'

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This is only for priority shots.

Since straight white people are at a low risk it makes sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This is only for priority shots.

Since straight white people are at a low risk it makes sense.

You are someone who normally seems to read before you post, so I'm going to assume you just missed the point of the OP, so I'll just ask a question...or two.

Are all people of color LGBTQ?

If not, why would you include them in "priority shots" when they are not high risk unless they are LGBTQ?

It makes no sense at all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join