It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Nebraska?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
no most of those people, of which i speak, are not Americans. And some do wish bloodshed. You should read some of these posts. I would ask you to read the Civil War post a few threads down.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Key:

John Titor's difference of timelines shows that each timeline is different. Hence whatever he 'predicts' may be false, and whatever he predicts 'could' be true. Hence, overall if he predicts one thing over 50 things false he is 'correct' and people will believe whatever he says.

Although from what I have seen he has been fairly accurate in his predictions so far.

- Nazgarn

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango
Well, don't be disheartened.
You have to understand that to them, things have gotten so bad, they see it as a good thing for America.

What has gotten so bad??
And there's no way of getting around the fact that any civil war for whatever reason will never ever be a good thing for America.

Not the war itself. Nobody is rooting for bloodshed.

You haven't seen some of the posts then.

It's like the American Revolution - they didn't fight it because they wanted a war, they fought because they wanted to be free.

If anyone thinks a civil war will make us "free" they would be sorely dissapointed. Any "civil war" against the government would have a MUCH greater chance of bringing about the complete opposite.

Besides like what Ryanp said, most of the people rooting for this war to happen aren't even American.

Although from what I have seen he has been fairly accurate in his predictions so far.

- Nazgarn

Examples?

<< 1   >>

join