It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments About John Titor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I read Titor's posts a few months ago, and my first reaction was fear. I ran around screaming about how we had to get guns for when the war started and all that. Does anyone else have something to add? Was he a hoax?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he was a hoax, and a damn good one at that. When i first heard about him I freaked out as well. He was very believable and I was very gullible.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Was John Titor an Alien? Did he arrive in a UFO?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That photo of his suppose time machine looked like the gizmo to catch ghosts in the movie Ghost Busters . So my conclusion is that the sob was a hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well the theory of Titor is that he came from the future to warn us of a revolution that will occur. The irony is, he's alive in the present.

You could actually visit him if you can track him down. Most people didn't know that part of the story.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is Ot but i think titor is true.CERN just developed a black hole in their lab which titor said it would happen,wacko type of events are happening all around the world and US like the tsunami,terri schiavo,pope,school shooting etc. and also he said that the govt would hide the cow diseases.I think civil war would really happen in US and it means"
3 billion dead
no AIDS cure
no alien disclosure

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As John Titor has already been discussed so many times before , I'll lock this thread and move it out of the aliens forum, as this isn't really the place for it.
If you want to find information here at ATS, your first port of call should really be the ATS search page which can be found through the link near the top of your page.
Here is a search that I've done for you on john titor If you check some of the threads there, you can decide for yourself if this was all a hoax or not

top topics

join