It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ego killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey Mr perfect I'm extinguishing your mission,
Extroverted idiot, I am not messing,
Head shot with a Golden bullet, I am not missing,
Ego killing with a will I,ll do it, shhh... it's a vision

It's a thrill to sit back and chill, not imprisoned
Egos to kill in mindscapes of legions of shills, is it my mission? Who knows, but Anything goes, In mental throes, with demons hissing, I am wiser as each ego is shaking, after that vision

Extruding not, no expell, of one's own Gel
It was very simple, confusion not, when desires are nought, and the One is Shaking
Omniscient got in a millidot, gone, no admission,
however wisdom taught, of what the consciousness brought, to that sacred temple, served memory well, in this ongoing spell of confusing cycles, I'm for One mingled in for Fun, not lost, down sight, pointing the ego killing gun. Got One, Six more and the onslaughts Done, hordes of followers gone with One, Six More, get off the floor, prides in legions not scores, back to the vision...

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This extroverted idiot, is it anyone we know?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

logged in very quickly just to s and f this,
I love the dark taste of this, and at the same time it's very deep,
for those who get it, or those who read their own thing in it, like me maybe.

Most of us are 'idiot's who let our ego's take control and forget about the deeper meaning of 'life' (or reality)

I hope you come back to this and share your own thoughts behind what you wrote?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Yes of course they are egotistical parts of my own psyche, in the Bible And other religious and esoteric texts these egotistical personalities are alluded to as a legion in your own mind. I am killing 7 of the main ones in the hope that the whole army of.negative traits can be abolished, and some sort of clarity can be found through this

I was tired last night and never proof read and mean to continue to show this, but it's basically going to be five main ones and the Devil and God persona at each each end of the spectrum, Mr perfect is that one that believes he's faultless, a God complex if you will.
edit on 20-9-2022 by GoldGoo9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join