It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland: excess mortality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Not sure how to trust a welsh speaking Englishman proclaiming Britain Forever.

Who thinks he's Scottish

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I always find it sets my teeth on edge when someone in a state of low intrinsic awareness thanks someone for 'debunking' a set of data which is inconvenient to their preferred worldview of sticking their fingers in their ears while singing "lalalalala".

I'm sure you feel the same way.

"Could someone debunk this for me please, so I don't have to live in fear or join the revolution?"

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: anonentity
I'm sure they have the numbers. Iceland is also dark red on the European map with excess mortality. But if excess mortality is 55 percent than this is concerning.
Breast cancer gene can -in my opinion- not be the (only) reason because cancer takes mostly several years ...

If the covid vaccine stimulates the immune system incorrectly, it could cause a problem with the immune system being suppressed from fighting cancer and other diseases.

Based on what's known about the possible immune repercussions by actual scientists rather than shills, yet unacknowledged by officials as a side effect, this is exactly what's happening. Cancer suppression is no longer happening in some. They know it's an extant possibility scientifically and they refuse to acknowledge that it may be causal. Until they look they won't know how exactly it's happening and if it's related to irregular dosages, improper delivery, or an inherent reaction for certain demographics. I'd be inclined to say it's some combination of the three, but it needs to be seriously examined. The cancer numbers are not explained by a year of delayed treatment.

It's junk science and total corruption in action. The agencies that are supposed to be monitoring sentinels for this exact kind of thing are instead running cover for pharma and their complicit officials. Irrespective of the crimes that have been committed by those at the top those making efforts to manipulate data to hide it after the fact should be considered complicit. There are going to be a lot of people making deals or claiming ignorance in the coming years. Fauci always leads the pack and he's already tried to rewrite history on lab leaks, masks, lockdowns, and censorship. The vaccines will be next. Every single part of this he's shifted to push the hardest has been walked back or denied later. The vaccines will be no different.

They made a mistake by warp speeding this vaccine and people at the top are trying to cover up their mistakes.

That is expected because they always do it to protect themselves. They are more concerned about their reputation and huge salary than if they cause harm to people. They are in a high enough place that they can bury their mistakes...it happens all the time and this is not limited to America. It is not limited to medicine either, it is happening in most sciences and especially in politics.
edit on 20-9-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Sorry didn't see it. Hope my thanks still counts.
Btw yes I am afraid. I am not vaccinated but my daughter is. She works in health care.
Dolores said first in another video that everyone who had one shot would die in 5 years. Now she s talking about placebo and she says also very different things.
After reading the many comments just about everywhere on ATS I think there are a little too many cynical people who are members of ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just viewed the iceland numbers from zandra, do you know where I can find the EU and UK statistics?

Definitely a lot of extra people dying.

a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2www.bitchute.com...

It seems to be still rising .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join