It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland: excess mortality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dear ATS ers ...I know I keep coming back to it. That's because I'm concerned. Not for myself, but for my family. Excess mortality in Europe and other countries is, in my opinion, a phenomenon that should be officially investigated IMMEDIATELY. I now notice that Dr. John Campbell is also concerned. The man weighs his words. And it is necessary, because he runs the risk of youtube blocking his account (see his latest video). It's almost pathetic to watch. You can feel his fear through his video. Fear of being blocked by youtube (btw).
But what strikes me (and what Johnn Campberll isn't talking about) is Iceland. I saw in a flash that the excess mortality in Iceland was 55 percent in August. Can't find anything relevant about it in on the internet. Except for the link below. I don't have twitter account (and I'm not going to create one) but maybe you can tell me what exactly is going on in Iceland?
www.reddit.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
In a nutshell....

90% of people in Iceland have received at least one vaccine dose, and 85% are fully vaccinated.

Link to Pdf
Off to watch John Campbell now, thank you for the link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thank you. Must say ... a big nutshell :-)
But they are talking about covid and covid deaths ... not about excess mortality ... That makes it even stranger to me ...
I may have overlooked something, but to me this is an example of how to mislead people. I'm pretty sure the excess mortality in one of the most vaccinated countries is around 50 percent (August).

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

The breast cancer gene is very prevalent in the Icelandic population. I would think since no one has come out with any official figures that the all-cause is going back down. The reality of its progressive rise as noted in a blog from around November is a lot higher than the official figures.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
sadly the third jab has been given

I will spread the truth

if ok , ok ,, i will post of the truth for one on one

does it matter, no

the damage is done

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I'm sure they have the numbers. Iceland is also dark red on the European map with excess mortality. But if excess mortality is 55 percent than this is concerning.
Breast cancer gene can -in my opinion- not be the (only) reason because cancer takes mostly several years ...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
They keep mentioning excess deaths, do they indicate age ranges or is it random?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
If there is damage because of the vaccines then there is maybe also something that can be done ... From changing lifestyle to taking certain medicines or whatever ...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBHemi

In the EU they do have the numbers for each age group. Iceland has a very good health care sysem and only 360.000 or so inhabitants ... Sure they have the numbers ...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBHemi

EU and UK data have it broken out by age demographic...

The psychos within the US health agencies and govt still think they can hide this.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
for Iceland data go to Statistics Iceland

From Thorsteinn Siglaugsson, a brief local point of view 30% excess mortality

He has several blog post on things happening in Iceland including
Iceland: Funding of Promising Research into COVID-19 Treatment Withdrawn Without Explanation
Lab results showed fish liver oil could destroy 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 but funding of further research was withdrawn

So he maybe labelled invalid source due to asking questions on the official narrative.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Fish liver oil is basically vitamin D

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I'm sure they have the numbers. Iceland is also dark red on the European map with excess mortality. But if excess mortality is 55 percent than this is concerning.
Breast cancer gene can -in my opinion- not be the (only) reason because cancer takes mostly several years ...

If the covid vaccine stimulates the immune system incorrectly, it could cause a problem with the immune system being suppressed from fighting cancer and other diseases. As far as I read, there was no testing done on how it could effect the immune system to eliminate this possibility. Over the years, vaccines were required to identify if the vaccine disrupted the immune response in other ways, but because this vaccine was warp speeded, long term testing was not done for this.

It could be possible that the vaccine can mess things up in the immune system. There does not seem to have been any testing done to check that, just because there is no evidence does not mean it is not happening when no testing was done.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thank You for the links.
The 30 percent increase in Iceland goes from Januari until Mars 2022.
The 55 percent increase dates from july 2022.
Today I saw a video from prof. dr Capel from the Netherlands. The text accompanying the video also mentions an excess mortality rate of 55 percent in Iceland in July. But no one seems to want to mention it in a video. Why not? Here one can exclude the heat waves. Because -of course- heat waves are one of the major culprits for excess mortallity in Europe.
To anonentity: thumbs up for the reaction about vitamin D
www.ninefornews.nl...
It's in Dutch but you see the 55.8 percent in Iceland in the text ( like I saw it in the video of dr John Campbell).

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This Rumanian MP asks the EU Parliament questions that can't be answered. Like why was a secret deal made? like how were the vaccines tested way before the covid originated? It's obviously a miracle.Is this enough to collapse the EU? These seem to be bombshell questions that would in other times collapse whole power structures.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Perfectly put, thank you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Official death figures for Iceland (only up to July though)

www.statice.is...

Draw whatever nightmares you like from it.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: zandra

If the covid vaccine stimulates the immune system incorrectly, it could cause a problem with the immune system being suppressed from fighting cancer and other diseases.

Based on what's known about the possible immune repercussions by actual scientists rather than shills, yet unacknowledged by officials as a side effect, this is exactly what's happening. Cancer suppression is no longer happening in some. They know it's an extant possibility scientifically and they refuse to acknowledge that it may be causal. Until they look they won't know how exactly it's happening and if it's related to irregular dosages, improper delivery, or an inherent reaction for certain demographics. I'd be inclined to say it's some combination of the three, but it needs to be seriously examined. The cancer numbers are not explained by a year of delayed treatment.

It's junk science and total corruption in action. The agencies that are supposed to be monitoring sentinels for this exact kind of thing are instead running cover for pharma and their complicit officials. Irrespective of the crimes that have been committed by those at the top those making efforts to manipulate data to hide it after the fact should be considered complicit. There are going to be a lot of people making deals or claiming ignorance in the coming years. Fauci always leads the pack and he's already tried to rewrite history on lab leaks, masks, lockdowns, and censorship. The vaccines will be next. Every single part of this he's shifted to push the hardest has been walked back or denied later. The vaccines will be no different.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Thank you for this. This is the reason why I posted. I needed it to be debunked. Maybe I send this to dr Campbell. Although he didn't mention it in his video, it was clearly written on the paper he showed. So maybe he too needs some feedback.
In the mean time I give you another link. No need to debunk this for me, because I don't believe what Dolores Cahill is saying.
mydundasvalley.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So you also don't believe any of the references or any of her vast experience and qualifications.
She has researched the mRNA trails from the very beginning.

Not sure what you are looking for, but your not going to get a better starting point than the references she supplies.

You thank AndyMayhew for "debunking" by giving you the link I had already supplied.
Not sure how to trust a welsh speaking Englishman proclaiming Britain Forever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join