It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Energy Could Solve The Worlds Energy Crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Things are going to get really good when the elderly and poor can not afford to get heat under clima scam and they start freeze for lack of power, because lets face it, it will get cold in the winter.

Then it will be blamed on something else and the media will just be ignored like they ignore all the crap that goes on.

Bidenomics will kill people.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

hydrogen was the one I thought would be the replacement but it seems not for these people we have as the movie dais hydrogen planes, trains and automobiles already and the shift to hydrogen doesn't cripple us in terms of the infrastructure we get with the other not quite solutions, nuclear is nearest but still requires a shift to electric in the countries where gas mains dominate..

still govs p*ssed away their chances leaving us in this energy void.. a void that could coast them their empire at least very least their dominance..

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Please remind us all again, how many trillions have been invested, in understanding, studying, and perfecting Tesla's idea that the universe is full of free energy ?
No ?

Billions then ? No ?
Millions ? No ?
Thousands ? No ?
Pennies ?

Didn't think so.

Guess folks prefer the environmentally destructive cost of lithium and cobalt mining, not to mention the human cost.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Excuse my naivity here, I'm not well read on future energy supplies.

I've driven an electric car for nearly 2 years now (free chargers at work & much lower company car tax swayed me!). The view i've shifted towards my time of running an electric car is that running an energy infrastructure on solely/mainly electricity is not viable.

During October to March/April in UK, the range I get from my car is 100-120 miles from a 45kw battery. In the warmer months I achieve more like 180 miles from a charge. Weather plays to much of an effect on battery life, which I imagine is how a great deal of future energy will be provided. Although I'm sure efforts are being made at source to prevent weather related energy loss, I imagine a massive community wide resolution will be required for electric cars to fully take over.

My view is a supplemental energy source is required, one which I don't believe is affected by a bit of morning frost. The answer is Hydrogen to supplement electricity, one source alone is not sufficient for future requirements.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: nickyw

Pura and simple....Hydrogen. The Artimis and Atlas rockets use that and oxygen to produce unreal power. I am sure we could miniaturize that.

And, I love to b*tch slap people on this fact.......carbon emissions? Zero. Rockets produce water.

Just what we need, more water on backwater planet earth. We'll all drown if we don't live like the Jetsons will have to thanks to this idea.

N/S is my idea and invention.
If only I was already filthy wealthy like useless Bill Gates is back then. I would have solved the world's energy and air pollution problems many years ago only if I had that kind of scratch to work with back then. You make the wrong people super rich and you get stuck with worldwide problems like these until it is too late.

I would have named my huge company *BLEEP!* Hidden because it's a good catchy name to me and I don't want it stolen like my possible free energy invention(s) that would make someone else filthy rich that is already rich and famous! Going into very little details here because of R. on humanity for being nothing but a bunch of you know what for far too long.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join