It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me paranoid but?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Today while outside looking over the weedpatch that used to be my flower garden, 3 of those military jets that can be anywhere in like no time at all went over my house one right after the other, they looked like they were flying low and man they were noisy. So is something going on somewhere, anyone else notice military doing anything interesting? The nearest base is about 6 hours away thats driving time of course. I live in Va..

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Strange that you mention this. I'm in Phoenix AZ. About 1 pm this afternoon, my husband and I heard a LOUD sound above us. I asked my husband what the heck it was. He said, "Sounds like a jet in trouble." We ran out onto the front lawn) which faces the airport (about 10 miles away) and saw 3 very low flying fighter jets passing over downtown. They made 2 passes. We wondered what was going on.
Could this be related to the terror drill in NJ and NY today (just unannounced in the cities?.)..ie response time?
joey

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
That's just the government fighting off a swarm of killer aliens. You can go back to sleep now.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It was probably just drills... I used to live by hill air force base in Utah and it was pretty routine to see fighters tooling along going about their business. We also had a local apache group at Salt Lake International Airport that seemed to be forever flying around on drills and such

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I would connect this to the terrorism drills, since those jets would have been crucial in 9/11 but somehow manage not to get anywhere in time.

I'm in New Jersey, no low flying jets here, probably because of all the ACTUAL air traffic.

There was a jet fly-over for opening baseball games too, go figure.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well they just went over again, it must be for the drill. They are moving unbelievably fast. One thing for sure I would never want to be aboard one of those things much less flying one. They are awesome.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Today while outside looking over the weedpatch that used to be my flower garden, ..

They're strafing dandelions. New form of weed control for the neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
could have been something to do with this...

www.atsnn.com...

Terror Drills Yesterday... could be practicing response times for our fighter jets..

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, what part of VA are you in?

Unless you live in western VA, with how active Norfolk is you're more than likely going to see or hear jets every now and then.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Isn't it a little late for them to be doing drills designed to cut down response time to a crisis?

Seriously, though, I think I am going nuts. I have heard about the chemtrails and seen pictures of what was supposedly these things, but I never paid much attention to it. Then, a few weeks ago, I was outside when I noticed a grid of white lines in the sky. Some were skinny and some were fat, some were thinning out and spreading. I thought, damn, that looks just like those pictures I saw.

So, I go back inside and come back out 30 minutes later. Guess what: those things were still up there! And for anyone who says they were regular contrails, consider this. These things were not up high like the normal trails. And, as if to show that there was something different about these trails, TWO jets flew over, at much higher altitudes. And THESE jets left trails that disappeared VERY quickly!

I even took a couple of pictures
, but I haven't had them developed yet. As I was going back inside, I saw a plane fly at the same level that the funny trails were. What does it mean? Who knows.

I DO know that there are many more helicopter flights around here than before. They come through and shine the spotlight, hell they even shone it in my window once! One even circled above in the same circle for HOURS, literally. Pretty weird...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by goose
Today while outside looking over the weedpatch that used to be my flower garden, ..

They're strafing dandelions. New form of weed control for the neighborhood.

LOL its more than just dandelions, I have not worked on the garden for several years and some weeds are just taking over. I am going to get the hoe out today and work a whole five minutes thats all I am good for, shooting for six tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Well, what part of VA are you in?

Unless you live in western VA, with how active Norfolk is you're more than likely going to see or hear jets every now and then.

Anymore I am almost afraid of saying what part of Virginia I live in due to the fact that I am saying jets are going over; as crazy as it may seem I worry about some guy from the government saying I am giving out information and by doing that I am aiding terrorists and lock my butt up. I debated on even saying what state I was in, crazy but thats the world we now live in. I mean if a guy can get locked up for using a small laser to point out a star to his daughter then it does not take much to get yourself locked up these days.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh shoot! They're after me! NUUU!

Ok, who was it that told em where I was?!

I bet it was cpr

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Who is cpr? I have never heard of such an organization.

top topics

join