It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the journey, and never giving up. MICHAEL.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Returning to my personal narrative..

Having vented somewhat, permit me to carry on with aspects of my own story... I hope to show that God has seen fit to place me here, at this time in history, partly for the purpose of expressing my unique perspective on the spiritual, political, and military strands woven into the fabric of the landscape of our geopolitical map, which highlights the ways of the world as they are at present, and what it all means for the well-being of humanity, moving into the future.

I can confirm that I believe with 100% certainty that God speaks to me not only through Scripture, which is the most assured way to hear His voice echo throughout time & eternity - but also through prophetic dreams, visions, moments of clear intuition & active spiritual discernment.. I also enjoy the gifts known as the words of knowledge & wisdom, and I pray in tongues. These gifts can be available to you, as well as others which I do not possess (intercession, apostleship, healing, administration, service, etc) - they are given to various believers in varied measure, according to God's purposes, intended to support the work of God's kingdom, and to fulfil the assurance which Jesus gave regarding His intentions for you personally ~ “to give you a rich & satisfying life”.

The times when these gifts have helped me personally with some aspect of my life are too numerous to count or even to keep track of in memory, though I may relate a couple of specific instances later on in the thread. Discernment, as just one example, gives me a flawless lie detector.. In my case it can actually unnerve people because I can't help but get a snapshot of their 'soul motives' (their general state of trustworthiness, their truthfulness in the moment, their approximate position on the believer/agnosticism/atheism/false religiosity spectrum) & their propensity for virtue/vice, and their general standards of conduct in the world - simply from being in their presence. Sometimes they are aware that some measure of perception in regards to those hidden things is happening (psychism is natural & real, and people can intuit that I'm receiving a 'download' of sorts) – I have to be somewhat wary & extremely tactful, as some people can react angrily to such things. This also has a mirrored effect when I'm struggling spiritually for whatever reasons - it can make me a bag of nerves, because being around other people amounts to psychic information overload, meaning I can sometimes have a hard time maintaining composure in certain social circumstances, if I'm not on top of things, spiritually speaking.

As a good example, my aunt doesn't pray in tongues, but she has a phenomenal gift for intercession (prayer for others). If you're struggling with anything, and you go to her with a request for prayer, within a couple of minutes (as she focuses her prayer & gets fully entrained with the Holy Spirit) she will have the most remarkable visions, and receives insight through the words of knowledge & wisdom, and she may also bring prophecy to bear on the problem. I have never once failed to find that her gifts are strongly evident when prayer is required, and the visions/insight she receives are very powerfully relevant, unlocking the problem to show what God sees from His perspective, or to convey what He requires of you, or to enlighten with what He promises to you, to help you overcome the situation you face. And that's the point of the spiritual gifts – it's all about edification for the church, and helping each one of us to overcome the challenges of the world, the temptations of our sinful nature & all the wicked powers of the Devil.

If we don't stay on top of things in terms of our own spiritual well-being, we can get bogged down or attacked spiritually in a way that theoretically we should be able to repel automatically, or with little effort. The enemy we face is devious, deceptive, thieving, murderous & hateful in every conceivable way towards humans, though he works to present a distinguished, aloof, slightly amenable affect towards humans who worship him . We need to stay on top of our game if we are to stand a chance of effectively combatting those infernal forces at his disposal, which include powerful fallen angels, diabolical principalities/ group egregores & corrupted spirits (demons), as well as human witches & sorcerers operating on the astral plane or in the dreamworlds. In my dreams, in addition to the many wonderful, edifying, prophetic experiences I have so frequently, I face a range of horrors also, on a near-continual basis, because the Enemy knows who I am and constantly seeks to break my will in the psychic realms of the astral plane & associated dreamworlds.

Taking a step backwards in time once more, I'd like to relate a few of the odd experiences which occurred as I was growing up, particularly in the wake of an incident which forever changed the way that the forces around me & the parental figures guarding me since birth viewed the nature of the content of my character..

To explain that a little further: Breakdowns of our general spiritual condition can occur because there are currents of spiritual force in the world which ebb & flow, affecting consciousness to a greater or lesser extent based on a range of variables that we haven't yet categorised in our science (because consciousness studies is in its infancy) – these currents of force are expressed in terms of good & evil influences in this world, and in the heavenly realms (the Tree of Life, and conversely, the Tunnels of Set).

As a Christian, we use the tools provided to us to overcome these negative influences - tools such as the gift of praying in tongues, which is intended for our edification. It is an automatic process of spiritual strengthening & refinement when used properly – it sets the stage for a sort of systems upgrade & defragmentation of our soul complex. If we don't stay sharp by praying in tongues (or through the application of general prayer/ meditation on God's grace & favour, thankfulness for the blessings in our lives, and so on), we can discover that when we face obstacles in the spiritual realms, we end up floundering. Just a quick note on doctrine: Not everybody speaks in tongues who is a born again Christian, though some denominations try to claim that everyone should be able to (and that those who don't are not true Christians). I can affirm through my own plentiful experience that there are a great many Christians who do not pray in tongues, yet have received other spiritual gifts from the Holy Spirit.

Continued...

edit on SeptemberFriday2219CDT05America/Chicago-050032 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Memories of another time & place..

To really explain, I need to take you back once again to the very beginning, when I was an extremely young child around the age of four years old. From the earliest age - indeed, from the age of two/three, when I supposedly broke my leg, I always reasoned & attained a comprehension of the world with the benefit of a mind which seemed far older than my actual age. At the age of two/three I was reasoning with an adult mind regarding elements of my personal situation which didn't seem to add up, as with the broken leg fabrication described earlier. From the age of two I recall having complex understandings of the language people were using to communicate with each other, and the weird disparity between how they addressed each other & how they addressed me. I was too young to challenge the authority of the people around me, so I said nothing regarding my deeper understanding of their conversations & actions - but I knew they were basically patronising me as a child with no understanding, even though I understood perfectly, and could have spoken with them in far more complex ways than their 'baby talk' allowed for. Please note, I am not boasting, this is an observation which has relevance later on.

At the age of three, I would watch cartoons with exciting & unusual themes, which to my mind seemed to touch on ancient enigmas which were somehow stored within my subconscious memories.. For example, 'Mysterious Cities of Gold', 'Ulysses', 'Thundercats' & more. These cartoons, with their pyramids, temples, heroes, monsters, gods & quests across the universe, spurred feelings of deep anguish, a longing for a home that I seemed to have lost by coming to the Earth, by being born as a human child – I couldn't understand why I felt so strongly that I had been alive at another time, seemingly from a very ancient time, from the earliest times in fact.

I felt like I had existed forever, and that I had undertaken a long & treacherous journey to get here. Now that I was here, I found that my identity, my strength, my name & everything I had ever known or loved had been somehow extinguished, ripped away brutally, and I was now adrift in a sea of loneliness, knowing that all my friends were unreachable, that they were either dead or disappeared somehow. I was no longer who I instinctively knew myself to be, though the specifics of identity eluded me. Like a word on the tip of the tongue, I couldn't quite place the details of that ancient existence in context with the deep-seated emotions which betrayed the presence of a hidden secret of great abstraction as compared to my present incarnation, though I had no way to conceive of what an incarnation actually was, my parents were atheist/agnostic & didn't discuss spiritual matters at all. The sense of loss, of vast distance travelled, a feeling of being marooned or abandoned, far from home & facing incredible obstacles to return there, was palpable & remained raw for many years.

I actually dreamt a powerful dream around five years ago which spoke to this idea of having undergone a lengthy, treacherous journey to get here.. In the dream, I was wading in the shallow turquoise waters of a white sandy beach, with the ocean close to shore being pocked with tall island hills covered completely with tropical vegetation, exactly like one can see in places such as Indonesia. I had in my hands a curved ceremonial dagger, and I knew it was time to complete the ritual. I plunged the blade into my heart, and within seconds I was on a roller-coaster ride of shifting, altering dimensions, flying through many sub-layers of the reality I had lived within, as though I was slipping through dark regions of the multiverse as quickly as possible, trying to pass by covertly, unnoticed by the denizens of each realm I went through.. As the 'ride' began to slow down, I awoke in my bed, breathing heavily, incredulous at what I had just experienced. It seemed like I had deliberately put myself through layers of 'Hell' to get to my destination - which, I presumed, was my current incarnation upon the Earth.

Going back to my early youth - all of these feelings of loss, abandonment & so on left me pining for a home that had somehow vanished - I was stranded here as a helpless child, totally confused & feeling very alone – and I was deeply traumatised by the situation. For years I fantasised about leaving home as soon as I possibly could, even running away, perhaps finding a means of getting back to where I wanted to be, wherever that place was. After several years of imagining such adventures, I finally summoned the courage & began to actually run away from home. I did so several times, with varying degrees of 'success', though I was thwarted by an apparent inability to go unnoticed in the community, always it seemed I would be caught with great ease (looking back, they were clearly tracking my location, ensuring I was delivered safely home each time..) This desire to run was suppressed for a while after what I relate in the next paragraphs, but eventually it carried on into my late teenage years when I 'sofa surfed' around Manchester & Wales, following a very loosely defined hedonistic path, aimlessly drifting, just chasing the next opportunity to get wasted & forget all my troubles (which arose through awareness of surveillance & heavy gaslighting from family & 'handlers' (supposed friends)

Continued...

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
A dreadful decision..

After a couple of years of running away as a young child, my sadness around this sense of being lost, far away from my true home (combined with minor trauma from the loss of my mother figure due to the divorce scenario), all began to translate into anger & frustration, and at a certain point I began to think about doing damage to the society I found myself somehow trapped within. My first plot was an ambitious overreach, and it was incredibly dangerous; unthinking, naïve, destructive – I gave no heed to the potential consequences. I somehow got it in my head that I would burn down my school as an act of existential protest, on principle - though again, I had no real conception of what was meant by an existential protest at the time, though that is what it was.

This was at the age of eight years old.

I presumed that everyone would be able to get out in time, if I set the unoccupied cloakroom alight with some matches I had stolen from home. Again, I don't quite know how I managed to process the willpower to do this & yet still think I would get away with it/ not hurt anyone in the process. I had foolishly mentioned my idea to the main troublemaker in the year group which I was enrolled in, naively believing he would keep the secret in the event that he was questioned regarding my actions. One morning, I sneaked into the cloakroom, struck a match, and carefully set light to one of the bags hanging on the hooks. It went up quickly, and began to light the coats next to it. I scarpered, and hunkered down in my classroom, pretending I had just been to the toilet. Naturally, the blaze took hold & quickly became a conflagration, which led to the evacuation of the school & the rapid response of the fire service, which managed to put out the blaze before it spread to the main school buildings - as it certainly would have done if time had been on the side of the flames. The cloakroom was utterly destroyed. The headteacher quickly figured out it had been me (the troublemaker informed on me), and I was (somewhat generously) suspended for only two weeks. My father was tasked with repaying the damages to the property of the students, but the school claimed for the buildings damage on their insurance.

I'm fully certain that this one incident caused everyone who was involved with my care, and those monitoring me officially, to reappraise their beliefs concerning my character & to question whether I ever would fulfil the spiritual work that I had apparently been sent to accomplish. Disillusionment was the prevalent response, I believe, based on the evidence I look back upon now, in the way certain people acted towards me in the wake of this terrible misadventure.

To explain also, when I claim that I was being monitored, that is not paranoia. Later in life when I had begun to repair my relationship with my father, he specifically told me that some of the people who I had thought were simply friends of my parents, who were situated around our family life as good friends, as club patrons where my Dad went to play with model steam trains, and indeed my godparents - were actually intelligence operatives tasked with “..monitoring you from the bunkers at the underground bases”. Those were his exact words, unmistakeably so – he said this as part of a carefully constructed sentence, a response to a question regarding the well-being of those two members of the railway club he attended for years when I was a child, which I had asked because he had mentioned that these people had served with him in the air force, something I had not known which genuinely surprised me. Other such operatives doubtless existed, I may cover more about this topic later on in the thread.

More oddities..

I was 'born' in 1982 (allegedly) & I supposedly broke my leg when I was two years old. When looking at the few photos of myself with my leg in a cast, it seems clear that I was older than two years old at the time this incident occurred. I look closer to three years old. Also, my understanding of adult concepts & conversations makes me think I was potentially older than two at the time of that incident. This would mean that the time of my actual birth would have been some time in 1981, or thereabouts. Recall that I was raised by parents who were involved with the Royal Air Force. Using the same gaslighting conversational method which I mentioned above, my father, later in life, told me that at the time I was born, “strange genetic experiments were going on” near the place of his work (as an officer in the RAF). In addition to evidence such as these comments (& there were many, many such incidents, affirming various details of the secret plans surrounding my life) there also is evidence that I am genetically unusual – I have several additional bones in my hands & feet, as one example. Furthermore, I believe that my eyes may have been deliberately 'dyed' in the blue which they presently express, because in the incident I described above, where high technology methods were used to manipulate the nerves in my arm, the perpetrators also injected my eyeball with some substance, though I am unsure exactly what transpired because immediately when the needle entered my eyeball, the trauma caused me to dissociate, and I blacked out. I am torn between whether an extremely advanced imaging device or a permanent dye agent was injected into the eyeball. I believe there is an outside possibility that the perpetrators have access to the images I view in my day to day existence, through the presence of that extremely high technology imaging device which was potentially inserted into the right eyeball.

Going out on a phantom limb for a moment, my only supposition as to where that sort of technology could come from, is via a pact with an extraterrestrial source, perhaps the 'Watchers' of ancient lore, who exist in a place separate from humanity, yet also upon this Earth (I describe the situation in more detail later on) - in Antarctica, or more likely, in the Arctic circle, the most central/ northerly place in our world (which is flat, by the way – one need only assess the Azimuthal equidistant projection map of the world which was used to plan air raid/ bombing routes, as well as resupply routes, for aeroplanes during the Second World War, in order to know this). Indeed, the azimuthal equidistant map is the only map which was used for those campaigns, and it needed to be highly accurate in order for the bombing raids & supply drops to be successful in aiding the war effort. If that map representation was a deliberate choice to misrepresent an alleged globe shape for the Earth, it would have been military suicide to adhere to that projection, for the Allies, as the projections would have been entirely erroneous, and it would have led to massive, major catastrophes & failures on a monumental scale in their various air campaigns throughout the course of the war. There are, in fact, a great many proofs of the Flat Earth theory, I will gladly share some of the best if anyone would like me to do so, via PM to prevent thread drift - you will not be disappointed. NB – Pay no attention to the usual suspect ATS members who will claim I'm insane simply for believing that the Earth is flat. They will in fact have plenty of reasons to complain that I am insane after reading this account..

Continued...

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Back to what I was saying before – there are a number of proofs that my genetic makeup is unusual.. Another example would be arches in my feet which are so heightened that a podiatrist stated unequivocally that he has never seen such in his studies or in his lengthy career, they are literally formed in a 'one in a million' configuration. My wrists flex in unusual ways, with the extra bones sticking out like spurs on the outer edges of the wrist joints. Furthermore, as proof that I am most certainly adopted, I possess several heritable physical features/ traits, which bear absolutely no resemblance to anyone in my family lineage – I am entirely different to everyone in my family, there is simply nothing at all which would lead you to place me within that family group as a member bearing even some minor resemblance to living relatives or dead ancestors. However, my own son bears a strong resemblance to me, and always has, inheriting several particular features from me, suggesting that I should have borne a resemblance to my family members, had I in fact been related to them at all. These features are not proofs in & of themselves, but the circumstantial evidence accrues steadily.

Mind Control & Gaslighting..

At the age of 12, I found a comprehensive official manual for training in what was known in the eighties as 'Silva Mind Control', a somewhat insidious yet seemingly genteel, socially acceptable combination of NLP, psychic driving, and MK Ultra techniques all rolled into one. I found it on the top shelf space in the wardrobe in my father's room.

A little older, and I discovered that my mother is a MENSA level genius (literally – she was tested formally, for her job) when it comes to swift & complex lateral thinking in particular. As a result, she is the absolute master of conversational gaslighting methods. Unlike my father had become prior to his death last year, my mother is utterly unrepentant & continues to attempt to cause me to doubt reality literally all the time, always criticising me heavily, always seeking to drive a wedge between me & my children, etc. I discuss this in more detail later.

Truth & Friendship from the handlers...

My father, conversely, had come to express genuine friendship with me as the years went by, and he dropped in quite a few 'truth bombs' about my circumstances which I believe he shared out of purely amiable intent, simply because he (& some of the commanding authorities) felt bad about some of what had gone on 'back in the day', for example the clear efforts to mess with my nervous system & to some extent apply trauma-based conditioning for unknown reasons. Over time it became clear to me that he (& the authorities who permitted his revelations) wanted to enlighten me in some manner, by making clear statements which made it evident that I had not been simply 'crazy' to believe there was a MILAB conspiracy surrounding my life, but in fact I had been & remained entirely correct.

One great example of this was alluded to earlier: We were having a conversation about two of his old friends, a married couple whom we had apparently known only because of their membership of the same model engineering club of which my father was a member (he was a huge railways enthusiast, building several of his own miniature working replica steam engines over the years). Anyway, we had known these people 'forever' when I was young; I don't really remember a time when they weren't in some way involved in our lives, peripherally, as good friends & 'colleagues' of my father in the model engineering world. It had transpired that in recent years they had gotten divorced, and I had 'randomly' met with them during what later seemed to have been a somewhat contrived visit from my stepmother - whom I believe was (& remains) an agent of MI5 - who was also a friend of theirs, during whose visit I had spent time with the female member of this couple during a meal at a pub nearby. Several weeks later, I was talking to my Dad about having seen her recently (he had not been present at the meal, or at the club), and at one point he mentioned that he had known them from the Royal Air Force as well as the model engineering club. I expressed surprise, because surely that information should have come up at least once, in one single conversation - in more than seventeen years' time in which I knew them as close contemporaries of my father & saw them every week...?! They were in fact named as my godparents while I was growing up, making it weirder that I didn't know of their military service. My father suddenly changed the flow of the conversation & said “Why yes, of course, we were all in the Air Force together – they were the ones assigned to watch you from the underground bunkers..”

Of course, naturally, I did a psychological double take, greeted by that now familiar dissonance spinning out my neural constitution momentarily.. IE – This was a severe mental shock to my ordinary perceptions of reality, an example of what had become a repeatedly manifest 'disruption in the Force', which occurred when incidents like this, of incongruous communications, fractured aspects of my understanding of the world I live in - due to the precise, yet odd information dropped into seemingly ordinary conversations so apparently casually.

In this instance, noting my confusion, he just smiled in a genuinely warm manner, and turned the conversation to something else. I assented & continued talking about something else entirely, which is my standard reaction to these techniques, because otherwise, if you press the point of what you just heard, if it is deliberately negative gaslighting, the relationship will potentially break down to nothing within minutes, when the truth of gaslighting becomes clear & unassailable, with the perpetrator unable to offer a defence of their comments. As regards this particular comment from my father, after his death last year I've found myself wondering whether, had I pressed him on what exactly he meant when he shared this 'bunker surveillance' comment with me, he might have been willing to open up & share more of the truth of the situation with me. However, sadly, I never found the 'existential courage' to ask him to really specify what he meant, so I was unable at that time to break through the 'fourth wall' of dissonance, and thus I have only these allusions on which to mount my understanding of certain aspects of the reality I have experienced.

The prior is a very fine example of the arresting conversational shifts which are used in gaslighting methods (though in this case, there was no malice involved) - these are methods that are fixed & trainable, utilised by the security services & others in professional roles which require layers of obfuscation & deliberate manipulation of human assets/ sources. In this particular instance he 'used his powers for good', because he had no motive other than to help me understand that NO - no, I had not been crazy, when I suspected surveillance while I was growing up. I was in fact absolutely correct, I had been officially surveilled by at least one branch of the military's counter-intelligence services.

Continued...

link   
As it happened, some time after this conversation, I had a complex & highly vivid dream in which I was shown very clearly that when I was born, senior figures in the Royal Air Force, and in the Security Services, had committed themselves to total surveillance of me as I moved around a carefully crafted environment which looked ordinary, yet was completely secure, designed by themselves to fit me in place with the sort of life which would ordinarily be lived by a young lad in a small, reasonably well-to-do town, south of Manchester, NW England. I was protected by special forces soldiers living on every corner in that area, and in my day by day 'squirrel cage' of environments which I frequented, all of the family, friends & contemporaries of my father (for we lived with him only, after the divorce) - in the worlds of preservation steam railways & model engineering clubs, church choirs, and brass bands - were peppered with agents & retired soldiers having been 'read-in' to the secret undertaking of monitoring & guiding me. A great many of them had training in close protection work, psychological support/ psychiatric assessment, pastoral care, surveillance, psychic driving & NLP techniques - and all of this (I was shown in the dream) was being supervised by officers having a background in MK-Ultra techniques, and senior commanders with oversight of UK counter-intelligence & a number of special forces regiments - keeping all of this completely secret from most other military authorities, and certainly from the civil branches of the British government more generally.

Mother knows best..

The sort of reactionary dissonance I experience, as described following the conversational incident with my father above, is the reason my mother has continued to be so successful in her abusive gaslighting methods - because she utilises the unavoidable & automatic momentary dissonance as an opportunity to move the conversations onwards, redirecting my attention & taking advantage of the fact that I have never had the courage to press her on the fact that she is blatantly gaslighting me. This is why gaslighting victims question their reality, because they know someone is #ing with them, but can't bring themselves to challenge the perpetrator. By these means she is able to maintain her 'cover'. I have become too conditioned by the resulting 'learned helplessness' to forcefully break through the illusion, because if I were to verbally take her to task for what she is evidently doing (& has been doing, repeatedly, again & again throughout my life over the past thirty years) - the relationship would end entirely right then & there - unless she came clean & 'read me in' to the official reason she has been keeping me psychologically constrained & controlled in this manner. Because I have been so thoroughly conditioned by this learned helplessness, under the effects of the psychic driving/ NLP/ gaslighting since pre-adolescence, intensifying after my adolescence, I have felt unable to confront her properly, because to do so would mean I would have to break ties with her completely, thereby depriving my sons of access to their grandmother.

This is indeed a weak argument in my defence – I know I should have confronted her by now, it is ridiculous that I allow her to bully me at my age, and indeed, by writing this manuscript I am realising more & more about why certain things have happened over the past few decades in the way they have. After losing my father & grandmother last year, I was deeply grieved, for I loved them both very much. No longer having them with me has caused me to begin to appraise my situation with a more open mind, the things they said to me in life, and what they seemed to have confided to me regarding the total circumstances of the surveillance, and even the spiritual implications of the situation, for example. As for my mother, I think I'm almost at the point where I can indeed confront her with a refusal to be cowed by the gaslighting any more.

Faith & Pastoral Care

My grandmother in particular was a very faithful Christian believer, as was her husband, my grandfather, and I have had several vivid & clearly symbolic dreams since he died in 2009, in which I was shown that he had hidden something very important underground on their property; something which would describe a secret society they had been members of, and a mission they had undertaken, seemingly having a military connection also. I believe that they were selected to specifically foster in me the righteousness of a Christian belief system. One comment from my grandmother stands out in my memory, proving that something unusual was happening in regards to my life across the whole of my family here in this world, which I will relate here before going further into my mother's ideology & allegiances. My Grandmother (mother of my father) was a devout Christian all her life, in the Methodist denomination. I strongly believe that her specialism as a teacher & my grandfather's connections to the security services are the reason why my father, their son, an RAF officer at the time, was chosen as the guardian who would shelter me in my life here on Earth.

My grandmother, during a time when things were becoming really spiritually intense for me personally, in 2011, when many strange things were happening - including an incident I will soon relate, in which I was protected from attack whilst an inpatient in hospital (which was captured on their security cameras, incidentally) - was speaking with me on the phone about various things. She had just helped me with a small financial gift to assist me in getting out of a tight spot with a credit card debt. I thanked her profusely for helping me to get my life back on track, and her response was unusual.. She said: “It's been an honour, love”. That didn't make any sense to me, because at the time, I was ostensibly drifting through life with a disability, unable to work in a regular occupation for several years, never having achieved anything of substance here in this world. And yet she said it had been “an honour” to care for & support me – this, despite the fact that I basically had done nothing for years except struggle with trying to understand the various weird aspects of my life which were perennially causing distress, as well as dealing with the symptoms of my painful disability.

Continued...

edit on SeptemberFriday2219CDT05America/Chicago-050040 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

link   
In a similar manner, one of the leaders at my current church, when praying for me, stated openly: “It's an honour to have you here with us, in this church”. Again, on paper I'm a nobody, a 'failed man' who became disabled over ten years ago, trying to somehow develop my own small business in recent years, but having no success until literally these past few months. Again, I continually struggle with weird stuff going on all the time, including surveillance which persists, and in particular also being severely gaslit by my mother & stepfather, who seem to hold an allegiance to literal fascists. Similarly as with my grandmother's comment, it again seemed utterly incongruous that a regular, righteous church of Christ [Evangelical denomination] would openly esteem me in this way – nobody expects to hear such things in church. Personally, I always attend church ready to listen & learn (“Draw near to the House of the LORD to listen” is the relevant scripture) - I certainly do not expect to be honoured with any such praise. I always put God first, infinitely far above me, I deem myself almost worthless, certainly not deserving of honour for anything done in this life, my mistakes have been manifold & remain deeply troubling to me despite the passage of years. And yet, I am esteemed & comforted by these comments, and so I am thankful for their choices, to convey to me that yes, something mysterious is afoot, 'We recognise that you are dealing with a huge weight of responsibility', etc.

Spooky goings on...

I have a confirmed 'former' member of MI6 now married to my stepmother (whom both I & my wife suspect was/is a member of MI5..) He served on the Russia desk of MI6 until his retirement some years ago. NB – I do not count them as enemies in any way whatsoever; they are a shining light in fact. I firmly believe that my stepmother was a key part of the surveillance team put in place to guide & monitor me when I was a child. She has been extremely supportive of me in recent years, and indeed she too, similarly as with my grandmother, is a dedicated Christian & always had been. It seems that she & my Grandmother have been instrumental in providing pastoral care to me while I was growing up, seeking to train me in righteousness. My stepmother & her husband are an absolute rock of moral support myself & my wife, and for our two sons - wonderful, caring people, who really want the best for us. After the passing of my grandparents & father, my stepmother & her husband are the strongest family support we have, along with my brother & his wife. Strangely enough, I recently overheard my stepmother talking on the phone with my brother – they were discussing something related to my well-being, specifically in terms of how God is moving in my life.. Which is again, incongruous, because technically, my brother professes to be an atheist.. Part of me wonders whether he is a tacit believer that God is real, and is moving in this situation - though perhaps he doesn't feel he can connect with the Christian faith for whatever reason. Because of this incident overheard, I consider him to be agnostic now, even though he openly claimed to be atheist a few years ago.

Back to the subject of my mother
– “A man's enemies shall be members of his own household...”

The quoted scripture in the above title is absolutely applicable in my case, as you will see when I describe my relationship with my mother.
With regards to my mother (who is an atheist/ Satanic cultist, and a fascist - as is her husband also), I have been led to the unfortunate conclusion that she is principally allied with the Nazi underground, the descendants of the core officers, scientists & political class of the Nazi Party in exile following the close of World War Two, and I believe this for a variety of reasons. She (& her husband) are of the school of management & politics which is in affiliation with the sort of viewpoint expressed as: 'Get rid of the useless eaters'. It is the politics of patronising supremacy, as espoused by the modern World Economic Forum (which, incidentally, I believe was founded by the Nazis in exile as a forum to promote their views & long-term eugenics plans for the human race). There is a great deal of evidence that my Stepfather is sympathetic to Nazi ideology, and that he may be involved with some sort of black magic secret society (he openly boasted about being shown around secret lodges in foreign lands, and in one instance gratefully received & displayed a gift from an unknown contemporary, in the form of a book which elucidates the deep meaning of the 'Book of Thoth' tarot card deck created by Aleister Crowley – it makes for very dense reading, as it's highly complex occult information). He has also displayed a book based along the lines of the 'Secret Teachings of All Ages' (Manly P. Hall), though I don't think he's a Freemason. He has openly maintained friendships with confessed & unashamed racist people (he has boldly stated this to be the case, and clearly didn't see it as a problematic character trait in that particular friend).

Furthermore, and quite damningly, he has accumulated a huge amount of Nazi paraphernalia, he builds models of Nazi war machinery, displays posters of Nazi propaganda on the walls of his office, and in cabinets throughout the house.. His collection is salted with some similar paraphernalia from the Allies (specifically, from the UK & USA), to make it look like he's just a history buff – but after much thought & assessment of what he spends his time on, and what he displays most prominently, the truth of the matter is clear – he admires & even venerates the Nazis. He's a director level executive & has been for twenty years, and he's long pursued business practices which are predatory, with a 'might is right' attitude to it all. He has expressed clearly that he cares not a jot for the working man & his family, indeed he has bragged about shutting down factories and moving them elsewhere in Europe at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a slightly improved bottom line – hence, he is a fascist by nature. He openly despises all aspects of the welfare state, believing that those who are a drag on society should be abandoned to their hapless fate.

Although my mother wasn't bitter & twisted like this at the beginning, when she was married (purportedly) to my father, she now clearly aligns herself with the views of her second husband, and some of her statements over the years during those gaslighting conversations have made it very plain that she would be satisfied to see me killed off as sub-human (she literally referred to me as 'an alien' in one conversation with her sister, laughing about it, as I listened, confused & terrified – I was only 15 at the time, and suffering quite serious mental health problems due to excessive cannabis use & a growing awareness of the ever-present surveillance). In the years since developing my personal Christian faith (& receiving the concomitant healing from the worst of those mental health difficulties as a result of healing through prayer), I have also had vivid 'scripted' dreams in which I was shown that I should expect absolutely nothing from my mother ever again.

Continued...

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In one which was particularly memorable, it was shown that if I was falling backwards off a step, she would push me off, rather than simply reaching out a hand to steady & save me. I understand how people could have become angered & bitter at some of the things I did as a rebellious & mentally ill teenager, but the years & the weight of evidence of my changed character should have softened any reasonable person to forgiveness – it is not the case with her & her husband, who are the only family members who still persist in hating me vociferously, manipulating & gaslighting me at every turn, trying to force me as far as possible into self-destruction. She applies her gaslighting mercilessly, rapidly shifting from one manipulated statement or topic of conversation to another, again & again, nuanced manipulation of language leading to her desired effect, by overall inculcating a continuous state of 'learned helplessness', timidity & self-doubt, self-criticism & loss of motivation, and in this she has succeeded in a wildly effective manner over the past three decades, in what is nothing less than incessant, sustained psychological abuse – for more than twenty five years.

Most of my difficulties in terms of low self-esteem, low confidence, anxiety, isolation & depression are directly the result of her efforts. It seems there will never be any reconciliation, and this has been psychologically difficult to handle, knowing that I technically have a mother figure, but she despises me, and will never love me as a mother should love her son. This has evidently been the case since I was around twelve or thirteen years old, based on my memories of her interactions with me both before & after those years. I recently came to the well-overdue realisation that she has fully rejected me as her 'son', she literally hates me, and it is now vital that I do not bother to seek her approval in anything, neither should I allow myself to be affected by her manipulative gaslighting. Yes, I made some terrible mistakes as a teenager, I did things I'm not proud of – but she is supposedly an adult, she is supposedly my mother (though of course, I have known for a long time that this simply isn't factually true) & yet she has decided to fully reject me over things which happened more than twenty five years ago, when everyone else has forgiven, forgotten & moved on, acknowledging that I am a changed man, that my faith keeps me on the straight & narrow, and that I now live for the well-being of my own family, providing care & support for my sons to the extent that I would never reject or abandon them for similar affronts if they were to go off the rails like I did (thank God, they are great lads & will likely never end up in the same situations I found myself in as a teenager).

Origins...

Taking a full break from these sad thoughts about my family, I want to refer you back to the point I mentioned previously regarding the apparently incorrect year of my birth, as alleged by the controllers of the simulated family life which I experienced. I have said that I believe myself to have been at least slightly older than has been claimed, perhaps by 6-12 months.. But what has really deeply affected me in terms of my 'origin story', is the combination of the known involvement of the Royal Air Force & the security services, the implied fact that genetic engineering was involved in my origins (I am potentially a clone of some other person, or a hybrid between two separate races; likely a combination of Watcher & Human). All of this seems mixed up with an incident which occurred just before the time of my 'official' date of birth: The Rendlesham Forest UFO incident in December 1980, in an area of England very close to the RAF base where I was supposedly born (the base used to be the home of the Red Arrows, the display team of the RAF which flies at royal events & air shows, etc). I was alleged to have been born in March 1982, but I tentatively believe my actual birth was some time in 1981, soon after the Rendlesham UFO incident, in which apparently - at one point over the two nights which saw incidents take place - there was a parley, an exchange of conversation between senior Royal Air Force/ US Air Force officers & the 'visitors' (the Watchers).

I have thought long & hard about the various claims for what occurred during this incident, and I have come to think that either I myself, as a young infant (or perhaps more likely, the genetic basis of a hybrid foetus, which would later be implanted into the womb of an unknown woman who would carry me to term) - was brought here by powers from 'beyond the ends of the Earth', ultimately to be entrusted to senior commanders of the Royal Air Force, probably by request they wished me to remain here in the UK, with instructions that I was to be raised in strict secrecy, necessary because my fate, or destiny, would be wrapped up with the fate/ destiny of the whole world, eventually – and indeed, some would seek to do me harm if my presence was known & my identity understood. It was a bit like the origins of the well-known TV character 'Paddington Bear', from the beloved children's animation, who was dropped off by his original guardians on a London railway station, abandoned, with a note attached to his jacket: “Please look after this bear”.

After more than twenty years of contemplating the circumstantial evidence which supports this belief (that I am a ward of secretive elements of the British military/ security establishment) - I remain convinced that this Rendlesham connection is indeed a valid supposition, and that my spirit/soul was deliberately incarnated from realms beyond the Earth, into the foetus resulting from the Rendlesham incident, carried to term by an anonymous young woman, then to be raised by persons acting on behalf of those secret custodians working behind the scenes of the counter-intelligence establishment of the United Kingdom. I believe I was sent here, by God's sovereign intent, partly through the mechanism of the Rendlesham incident, in preparation for the world changes which would one day unfold during my lifetime, changes which would cause everyone on Earth deep distress & difficulty, with horrendous persecution resulting from it all. Ultimately we're talking about stuff like the PLANdemic/ MRNA gene therapy 'vaccinations' when I think of what has the potential to cause deep & enduring distress on Earth in these times – along with the deliberate deconstruction of Western society which is following on the heels of the COVID scam, and the likely world war that will be used to cover it all up.

Continued...

edit on SeptemberFriday2219CDT05America/Chicago-050050 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Prophecy in scripture foretells a time of trouble which is worse than anything which has ever happened before, since the founding of nations – but there is no definite outcome where prophecy is concerned – it is possible that things will turn out well, if the guidance issued by God is adhered to, ensuring that the corruption is uprooted & cast away. I believe that God wants for the world to be transformed, for us to create a world which is as good as we can possibly make it – and then He will tidy up around the edges. Or, if everything goes awry & people choose to resist the truth which God is making known, then what is written in prophecy will continue to come to fruition, because there is simply no other way it can be when the corruption of the world gets so bad that its rulers try to destroy 90% of the population. Equally terrible is that the people are sleeping through the whole process – literally heading towards a wall at 100mph, without a seatbelt, with their eyes firmly closed, even cheering in support of the criminal eugenicists who are driving the vehicle, who will themselves not be harmed by the impact.

Continued...

(It gets even weirder in a moment...)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff...thank you for sharing!
While I firmly believe that there is way too much historical evidence (even ancient societies recorded their own proofs for a round planet) to support "flat Earth" (you might want to let go of that)...

...Still, I find most of what you've written highly possible. Considering that the first 'officially known' test tube baby was born in 1978 -
- it is entirely probable that around the time you were born, various hidden departments of the military might well have been experimenting with eugenics/genetic manipulation of embryos...

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Im at the top of page 2 now. Im going to take a break for a bit now. Im using the reading program still. Interesting story and thoughts.

We do know, or I should say we have an idea as to the way things will happen, regardless of what we do. Its written-on stone so to speak. Its in the scripture in multiple places what Yeshua and the Holy Spirit showed and told people how events would unfold. We see it happening exactly as the prophets and apostles were shown and relayed to us. We are on a time schedule. I believe this is the "Decade of Destiny". We are currently in the late phases of the pretribulation period where we are seeing in real time the "great falling away". The time period where people have become so evil once again, as in the days of Noah, where they wickedly twist everything and exclaim evil to be good, and good to be evil. Right is wrong and wrong is now the new right. This will continue to snowball. Because of man's wickedness, God has stepped back and let him have his way. There will come a point where the restrainer of Satan is removed.

Paul assured the Thessalonians the Day of the Lord could not come until three events occurred:

1. The “falling away [apostasy]” (2 Th. 2:3)
2. The revelation of the Antichrist, “the man of sin [lawlessness]” (v. 3)
3. The removal of the one “who now restrains” (v. 7)

Consequently, the Holy Spirit is the most qualified agent to restrain Satan’s villainy. As a member of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent and possesses the power to restrain the evil of Satan and the Antichrist.

The restrainer “will do so until He is taken out of the way [midst]” (2 Th. 2:7). At the Rapture of the church, the Holy Spirit’s restraining ministry will cease. Mark it well: This does not mean He will be removed from the world; it simply means His ministry of holding back evil will cease.

The Holy Spirit has always been omnipresent; He will never be removed from the world. He will be here to empower God’s servants for ministry during the seven years of Tribulation. A great multitude of people—who cannot be redeemed apart from the Holy Spirit’s ministry—will be saved during this time (Rev. 7:1–17).

Paul provided a brief overview of both the Antichrist’s evil work and his demise at Jesus’ Second Coming: “And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming” (2 Th. 2:8).

The phrase and then refers to what happens once the restrainer stops holding back evil. At that time, the “lawless one [Antichrist] will be revealed.” The reveal begins when “he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week” (Dan. 9:27). The “many” are Daniel’s people, the nation of Israel. The Antichrist will posture himself as a peacemaker, and many (not all) in Israel will accept him as such.

This landmark event broadcasts to the world that the “lawless one” has stepped onto the global stage. Wickedness will run rampant and unhindered around the world under the Antichrist’s brutal and demonic rule. He will claim to be God and demand to be worshiped, signifying that the time Paul was speaking about has arrived. The only escape is faith in Jesus Christ. However, many who turn to Christ will be martyred for their commitment to Him (Rev. 7:14).

At the Lord’s Second Coming, the Antichrist’s true identity as Satan’s demonic pawn will be divulged. He and his pernicious worldwide reign will be cut short by the Lord, who will swiftly “consume” or overthrow him “with the breath of His mouth” (2 Th. 2:8). He will not wage a prolonged war against the Antichrist. All of the Antichrist’s strength and authority combined with the supernatural power of Satan and his demons will be no match for Jesus Christ. The Lord will defeat him in an instant.

At His Second Coming, Christ will slay individuals and nations with His breath or spoken word (cf. Job 4:9; Rev. 19:15). This powerful picture describes the ease with which Christ will overthrow His archenemy and decisively end the Antichrist’s devilish rule.

Jesus Christ will destroy the man of sin “with the brightness [splendor] of His coming [appearance]” (2 Th. 2:8). Consume, or destroy, does not mean annihilate but, rather, make the “lawless one” immobile, inoperative, and powerless. The “brightness of His coming” speaks of Christ’s splendor, which will accompany His appearance. Christ’s radiant glory will shine in a worldwide manifestation unlike anything the universe has ever seen. Such glory will immediately destroy the Antichrist and his power.

The visible appearance of the glorious Lord Jesus Christ, who is the “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” (Rev. 19:16), will be so dazzling and overpowering that the lawless one’s “kingdom” will immediately cease to exist.

I have some work to do around the house. I'll be back later to hear more of your story

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
patiently waiting for the rest of the story here!

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hi VisitedByThem,

Thanks for checking in! I do appreciate the support, and your comments throughout.

Currently, I'm weighing up whether I'm ready & willing to post the final portions of the story, as it will be 'de facto' irrevocable once I do so... It's the sort of thing that could end my 'career' on ATS, despite the fact that even if I had to walk away from ATS due to the controversy, I would stand by the veracity of the information & attest to the godly truth of the spirit & letter of what I'm presenting, in the sight of God, until literally the very day I die.

Please be patient & bear with me, I will think & pray about it, and I'll get back to you with a decision soon. Thanks for staying with it thus far, I'm glad of the company!

PS - In fact, to finish posting my account in this thread could also unlock some unpredictable/ unfortunate events in the 'real world' around me as well, so I have to consider that too. Already since writing this thread my mother has complained to my wife that she feels "estranged" from me, saying "he doesn't trust me at all", and "he thinks I don't love him" & other comments to that effect - all of which suggest she is very much 'au fait'/ up-to-date with what I've written in this thread, particularly because she's not expressed any thoughts of this "he's rejected me" nature so explicitly ever before.

In terms of her awareness of my activity on ATS, the surveillance definitely remains active from all quarters - in the context of an incident years ago, in which my awareness that the authorities were surveilling me was at the forefront of my mind, having spoken privately with my wife about it - my mother was clearly aware of it also, after that PRIVATE conversation, and as a veiled threat later that week, suggested that I should "stop writing essays on weird websites", despite the fact I'd never mentioned ANY online activities to her or any other member of the family, ever before. She could only have meant this website, as I'm not a member of any other sites where one can post thoughts in essay format. And she could only have known my concerns, if the surveillance was still ongoing at that time.

What's more, it's clearly still ongoing now, as she made these new "estranged/ lack of trust/ lack of love/ rejected me" comments yesterday, hence she is right up to date with the typical mind fcskery that I've grown accustomed to hearing from her. Yesterday, she then made purported efforts to offer 'support' in a currently unfolding practical situation affecting my wife, my sons & myself - only to turn on a dime & attempt to crush my spirit with her ultra-critical comments this very afternoon, as soon as she found an opportunity to pounce, by taking my enthusiasm for a potential course of action as indicative of being reckless. It wasn't reckless, but it was an opportunity to take me to task.

That's how psychological abuse works - it involves the constant manufacture of dissonance & wrong-footedness - cast a line out, put a lure in the water (a promise of genuine love & support, offering apparently helpful information in a relevant manner) - which gets her hooks in (due to my ever-optimistic, trusting nature) before reeling me in, clubbing me over the head with incongruous, out-of-place 'weird' comments, or with literally psychologicaly damaging/ distressing verbal/written abuse, trying to subjugate & belittle me, maintaining me in the perpetual state of 'learned helplessness' which has been inculcated deliberately since i was a teenager. This can only be driven for such a long time by the presence of ideologically entrenched hatred, a form of 'hatred on principle', and as noted, I assume these days that she & her husband are nothing more than card-carrying fascists at minimum, satanists at worst. Soon enough I won't let it happen any more, I'll just cut off contact.

But yeah, this is one aspect of what I have to take into account before I post the remainder of my tale.

Thanks for your patience.

FITO.

edit on SeptemberSunday2219CDT12America/Chicago-050001 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thanks for your reply. I understand. Take all the time you need.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Many thanks - I also want to point out that I suspect that when I do post the remainder of the tale, we'll see a sudden rush of the typical pseudo-skeptics/ mockers descend upon the thread whooping & cackling, pleased with the opportunity to attempt to crush my spirit under a massive weight of criticism & ridicule. I have to be psychologically ready for that outcome, because it can be no other way. If the ones who seek to crush me in the real world were to ease up & allow me to post & discuss these issues without hollering & screeching in attempts to drown out the more serious discussion between persons such as yourself & other kind supporters in the thread, then they would lose the momentum which has been built up over many years by those who have been close to me in the surveillance network. I'm not necessarily saying that any members here are 'in on it', but certainly there will be many who find it delightful to swoop in & 'de facto' support those who have persecuted me in the real world over the years.

Interestingly, on the night I became a Christian, I had a dream in which an angel welcomed me into Heaven, and stated one sentence: "You will never be persecuted again". There were symbols of joy (two magpies, from the nursery rhyme: 'two for joy'), and there was a sovereign/signet ring, which implied the full approval & authority of the King of Heaven, the Seal of the Kingdom. Earlier in the dream, I had literally 'died' when attacked by a helicopter gunship, taking three 50 calibre bullets to the torso, causing me to fall backwards, dying instantly, drifting into a soft, comforting, sleepy place of darkness - nothing ominous, just soft, comfortable respite from all the stresses & cares of the world. Soon afterwards, I was lifted up by angelic arms, and placed laying down on the floor of a forest in Heaven, awakening to a new day, light filtering through the trees & the joy of the Holy Spirit present, meeting the angel who told me not to fear persecution ever again. It was a wonderful induction for a young person who had experienced the sort of psychological abuse I had experienced over the preceding decade.

I'll be back soon to determine my final additions to this thread - thanks for sticking with it.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I can certainly understand you're being reluctant to post anything that would open you to the kind of cruelty & criticism, which has been increasing on ATS the last several years...

If you feel inclined to continue your story in Private Messaging, I can promise to be a kind and courteous 'listener' who would be glad to receive your PM..

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Hi LostGirl,

Thanks so much for your kind words & for the gesture of offering a private forum to express the remainder of my story-that's-not-a-story... I've actually decided that I will be posting the remainder publicly, hang the consequences, I don't mind a bit of ignominy for the sake of the very legitimate cathartic release of truth-telling & thereby potentially readying myself for whatever will come thereafter..

As I say, the consequences will be brutal, there's no way it could be anything other than that sort of a response to the information & claim I will put forward. I've decided to press ahead mainly because I've looked inward, and upward, and realised that I can absolutely stand by the affirmations/validations which support my position on the matter at hand, which were delivered not by my own imagining, but by the real words & actions of people in my life, both close & less so, who, in tandem with the information procured in the scriptures, and by the Spirit, all have collectively shown me that something beyond the typical has been going on for a long time, for a very specific reason, and it's okay to stand by that truth even if I personally don't feel strong enough, or ready, for what may come in the aftermath of revealing that which has been revealed to me.

I consider myself also to be blessed, because I have confidence that (as He does with many people), God has spoken to me profusely about my life, my identity, my nature & my purpose - it's been percolating in the background of my spiritual life for over twenty years, always visible, and for a long time I ignored it, or tried to alter my understanding of what was real in order to make life easier to deal with (to push it away, and live a normal life). Even as a Christian I self-medicated with excesses of drink from time to time, to block everything out & find release from the stress which everything weird happening around me brought upon my soul.

With everything I've explained so far, you will understand that this propensity for weirdness to surround me meant I was never able to escape what it is that occupies my thoughts in the remainder of my tale. It has been spurred on in conscious awareness through prayer & meditative repose in which visionary states proceed forth, as well as subconsciously through the thousands of vivid dreams which have positioned me as a vagabond sleeping prophet.. I've become someone who at times has been known to have the actual future predicted accurately in those dreams, as well as finding a gift for interpretation of dreams, indeed it has in fact been the principle way that God has spoken to me about my life, my family, the world, the Heavens & His purposes throughout Creation.

Knowing that God stands by me, and that many of the original surveillance team/ pastoral team/ church contacts have stood by me & affirmed what it is that I will explain, means I can endure the grim side of the outworkings, once I've posted everything here in black & white. Even if I have to walk away from ATS afterwards, I kind of feel like the world is approaching the point at which there will be less time to ruminate on these boards, as more time will be needed for addressing real world issues, one way or another. ATS has helped to shape the person I've become, and I will never forget many of the wonderful members who fought the good fight consistently, down the years, coming into their own when the deceptions of COVID struck, when we suddenly had life or death issues in our hands, the weight of responsibility was upon us, as a source to which the world came at various times for information & debate on what the hell was going on in this world these past few years. And we know the world is still hurtling headlong down a dangerous track at the present time, indeed it seems like a bobsled run more than anything else, bone-jarringly agonising as we find ourselves funnelled along a cold, hard chute at 'warp speed', with no exit ramps & a million innocent lives being crushed as each moment passes.. I hope that what I write in the final instalments will be a help & an encouragement to some, I will trust that I'm doing the right thing by sharing, even if it lands me in the wilderness when all is said & done. I know from experience that God can be found in the wilderness, so I'm not too worried, no matter what happens.

Thanks again, I will be adding the final material some time in the coming week - there's just something I have to test out first, in terms of those pesky real world consequences I discussed previously.

FITO.

edit on SeptemberWednesday2219CDT12America/Chicago-050002 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to share your personal journey and testimony.

In many ways I relate to your struggles, as I have unusual memories and am a military child myself.

Our stories have overlapping paralells in some aspects, and I think it is by design.

I am also a committed Christian and still in the process of understanding aspects about myself and my journey, my place and my purpose during these confusing times and I want to commend you for the grace and resilencecy and beauty in which you are able to articulate your story so eloquently.

I usually have a hard time focusing on long passages as of late, but I was able to maintain focus throughout the duration of your tale up to this point.

I want to thank you for giving testmony and witness to the reality of such programs, as varied and specialized as they are for a multitude of reasons unknown, and I admire your strength and courage to share with us here on ATS.

I look forward to the continuation of your tale.

Sincerely,

A Fellow Soldier at Arms.

God Bless.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Beginning of the End...

Having given it serious thought, the time to explain myself is clearly now, if I am to have any chance of impacting world events in a positive manner. I ask you to bear with me until this new 'make or break' material is at its end, before you doubt fully what I have claimed, after you hear of the ecclesiastical evidence in support of the claim. I will happily take any & all questions seriously, answering as best as I possibly can, I'll be glad to spend as long as necessary explaining & discussing aspects of what I will present herein.

I have said previously on many occasions that there will be a 'Black Swan' event which will signal the beginning of meaningful resistance against the high powers which de facto govern this Earth, which have agreed secretly to depopulate the world for their own selfish & occulted purposes. Black Swan events are moments when something miraculous, unexpected & unconventional occurs, a shock to the established order of things, which causes people to question deeply the reality they experience. I believe that God will permit me abilities to act in ways that are seemingly 'impossible', as part of His sovereign plan to establish His kingdom on Earth, because He has sent me to act in these times, to assist with the unveiling of His grand plan, and for various other reasons which may need to remain secret for OPSEC reasons, though I'm not a member of the military in human society, I'm not unfamiliar with war.

Referring back momentarily to the incident with my Grandmother, in which she stated it had been an 'honour' to support & care for me, I couldn't understand this incongruous comment without deferring to the possibility that she knew of my 'unspoken identity', and that because she held God, through Jesus Christ, in the highest possible esteem, being herself a dedicated & lifelong Christian after the Methodist tradition, she also wanted to state that having been a caregiver for 'XXXXXXX' had been 'an honour' (though I certainly felt at the time that I had done absolutely nothing to merit this sort of respect, certainly not in this lifetime).

There is no easy way to say what comes next, and so, I simply confirm to you my belief that I am not [my given name], I am in fact Michael, the soul formerly referred to as an 'archangel'. Both ancient & young, an 'old man', thus a dreamer of dreams which guide me, which sometimes guide the nations of the world as well - in addition to experiencing visions more befitting a 'young man' --- in both instances, as spoken of in the Book of Joel. I have been old since I was young (in this life), thus I have had more dreams than visions, through the anointing of the Holy Spirit - though I also enjoy waking visionary states from time to time.

It has taken a very long time for me to feel comfortable to reveal this truth, and honestly I still don't really feel up to the task, I know that most won't believe me & that there will be a tonne of ridicule in response to this thread - as well as a bunch of suggestions that I need to seek mental health treatment. To pre-empt this rather obvious 'easy debunking' response from the skeptics, I am pleased to report that I already have ongoing mental health support, in the form of six monthly reviews because of my bipolar disorder (type 1) which is well-controlled presently & has been for several years. My wife monitors the situation & keeps an eye on things in this regard, and following a recent discussion she confirms that I'm clear of any of the symptoms of mania at this time (aside from the writing of this epic autobiography, which could be conceived of as graphomania if one were being pedantic – though I certainly didn't write it in one sitting; it has taken several weeks to put it together bit by bit).

My only significant breakdown in adulthood occurred in 2011/2012 & took the form of a four month period of mania, followed by eight months of severe depression (it was one level above 'catatonia' on the graded scale by which psychiatrists in the UK gauge the severity of depression episodes - it was terrible..) Thankfully I recovered well, by spontaneous miracle in fact, which I have written about before, which I will be happy to discuss later on. I am neither manic nor depressed currently, indeed I find myself in perfectly good condition, so I'm thankful to God that He has kept me this well in recent years.

There are reasons as to why I'm revealing this now, which I will cover later in the thread. I can confirm that currently, my ancient memories - those of my former existence, in terms of what is accessible now to my conscious mind - are limited. I retain only a few fragments, which arise from my subconscious memory from time to time, through the medium of certain potent dreams, which have come to me at random over the past thirty years. I will be sharing one such dream later on in the thread as an example of what I recall from the ancient times. In terms of my current life as a human, I am paradoxically very young within this environment, in that I have never lived as a typical human soul before, hence some of the automatic attunement which reincarnated human souls possess, as well as character traits which are innate to human souls, which enable people to live successful & fulfilling lives when raised in normal households - these are entirely absent from me, I am adrift in a sea of mystery, with the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I am like an infant cast into the midst of a dramatic Shakespearian plot, unable to tell what is up, down, left, right, forwards or backwards, yet often expected to know & understand everything intuitively. With nobody to guide me, nobody to confide in, I have carried the burden of secret knowledge for decades on my own, unable to tell a single soul candidly what has actually been unfolding over these many years. And with the Enemy knowing of my existence, I suffered persecution through various insidious mechanisms & ended up going off the rails in my youth because of the active assaults of the demonic enemy which opposes all of us in this world at some time in our lives.. I will share several of these experiences of direct spiritual assault later on in the thread.

My innate pre-existing connection to the cosmic 'Tree of Life' (the spiritual superstructure of the order of the Universe & cosmic bridges which connect us with God, plus the realms we are able to access astrally) has been impaired temporarily, cut loose like an apple that has fallen to the ground - and as a result I have struggled to adapt to life as a human being. This truth was conveyed to me during a very important spiritual dream, practically verbatim: “You have struggled to adapt to human life because you are used to having a certain connections to the positive spiritual currents of the cosmic Tree of Life which are not currently in place, and your son will one day understand what you have faced, and will advocate for you with his contemporaries" (I was shown my son, grown up, talking with his friends/ future authorities about the difficulties I have to deal with).

Continued...

edit on SeptemberFriday2219CDT06America/Chicago-050055 by FlyInTheOintment because: added title

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The sense of being stared at..

If you have ever pondered the way that we can become aware in a supernatural way that someone is staring at us, perhaps even thinking maliciously about us - IE 'the sense of being stared at' (as elucidated in the excellent book by Rupert Sheldrake, regarding our natural psychic awareness – which I highly recommend) - you will perhaps understand why I developed severe paranoia during my adolescence.

This was indeed partly due to a moderately excessive use of cannabis, but there were, looking back, serious overtones of very obvious surveillance intruding into my world. When this occurs, when the subject is literally being stared at by perhaps a dozen people (not including the camera feeds) when he goes out in a busy place, then the subject under surveillance may experience disruptions in their natural psychic ground state of being; disturbances may manifest, when so many people are focused on the activities of that one individual, who remains consciously unaware of what is occurring – even if there is no malice involved in terms of most of the observers, it will be subconsciously perceived, and generates a heightened threat response, exactly the purpose of our psychic senses... In ancient times, we really needed to know if there was some unknown person, or a lion, eyeballing the back of our heads. The natural psychism of Man is a feature of our built-in defence mechanisms - and heavy, perpetual surveillance makes it pop uncontrollably!

I was deeply affected by the psychic intrusion of this vast web of observation, though with hindsight I can see that it was not intentionally malicious – certainly not in the beginning (I have had several spiritual dreams which have explained that those involved were following an honourable pathway, and were not seeking my downfall. Later, when I was making my mistakes as a teenager, I believe there was a shift in the tenor of the whole program of observation & protection. My hedonism & foolish, irresponsible, sometimes kleptomaniac behaviour at the ages of 14-18 made those in charge consider me to be a failed project of sorts – a hope unfulfilled, perhaps not the angelic messenger which they had heard I was foretold as intended to one day embody. And so I was subjected to the more negative elements of overbearing & intrusive activity which can unfold during state sponsored surveillance. Particularly in fact, because certain formerly extant layers of support & protection were removed, I was 'thrown to the wolves' in a sense - wolves who also knew of my identity (though at the time I was simply confused about it all). They were determined to destroy me as a result – trying to cause me to self-destruct, in suicide or accidental overdose, to prove that I couldn't be redeemed. Those were terrible years, involving alcoholism & homelessness, before I came to faith, before my life & soul were saved, at the age of 20 years old. I had seen a lot in a few short years, and this ended up being a part of my spiritual education, once everything was assessed with the clarity of hindsight.

The intuition that one is being observed, and judged, remains with me today – the surveillance & protection was reinstated at a certain point, and I can feel its palpable nature at all times. When one is unaware that surveillance is definitely occurring, the psychic impressions of those eyes watching you builds up to become an inexorable weight pressing down on one's shoulders, crowding the mind with doubts, fears - and potentially even delusions of grandeur, as inaccurate deductions are drawn from the experience which is unfolding. Although I am firmly convinced that I am & always have been the archangel Michael, I went through a phase of being self-adulating (in 2011) believing myself to be a 'great power' who would 'rid the world of evil', feeling really, really good about it (excessive dopamine, serotonin & adrenaline from the mania) - also with a measure of the pride of life which accompanied those imaginings. Pride, which is always destructive. That was delusional – but I maintain that my present certainty of my identity, right now, is accurate & non-delusional, instead it is based on what I have observed & experienced regarding the circumstances of my life & the people who have been embedded within it for all forty years of it - and specifically also because of the spiritual guidance I have received, consistently, in hundreds of vivid, scripted, often provably prophetic dreams over the past thirty five years.

Continued...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Destiny..

God has been leading me to this point in my life, and I am confident that soon, He will reveal exactly what He requires of me, and that He will equip me to take action in the world in ways that seem miraculous – going where others cannot go, in ways that seem beyond the realms of possibility; protecting people who seem doomed & overcoming impassable obstacles, which stand in the way of the manifestation of the Kingdom of God upon the Earth. Because it is prophesied that this will be the case, I will be gifted 'Siddhi' type powers as a special dispensation, for the purpose of carrying out His edicts in these End Times. The world went crazy two years ago, with the inculcation of mass formation psychosis in the world's population - and there's a substantial threat of further deceptive COVID hysteria & already we see signs of aggravated economic suppression waiting in the wings (see Sri Lanka & the Netherlands), 'TPTB' intending for us to give up our freedoms & accept their pro-forma 'solutions', which will in fact enslave us completely, if we permit them to carry out their plans.

I believe I am here to stop them – some way, somehow. Not on my own, but perhaps as a literal 'Totem' who is able to provide actionable intelligence to the groups which fight against all of the tyrants-in-chief around the world. In human terms, it is 'Hope against Hope' - but I am certain of what I have been shown, and I trust in the God who has been revealing these truths to me over the past 35 years. It is my hope that the Church of England will 'endorse' me, affirming my identity when these predictions come to fruition, so I will not be seen as an enemy of the state, but rather as someone who is doing God's work during dark times. I don't believe I am supposed to be a revolutionary, overthrowing governments & causing a chaotic vacuum which warlords will find convenient. I believe I am supposed to empower the common people, and the nobles who remain loyal to God & country – including all those from every class who already work in government or civil service roles - to take legitimate charge of their own governments, thereafter themselves directing matters to good & proper outcomes. Nations should NOT be abolished, 'globalism' is poisonous & has already spread too far. There is nothing wrong with a federated body of nations which share common laws & business practices, so long as the nations themselves retain a majority of control over their own destiny, and as long as the people have a voice, in order that their culture & national identity are preserved in sacrosanct manner.

Why me...?

My coming here, at this time in world history, was foretold in the Book of Daniel, in the Holy Bible. I am written about concerning my role in the spiritual warfare which has always existed (such as the altercation with the principality having charge over the nation of Persia, also described in the Book of Daniel). Not only spiritual warfare, but also the modern conflict during the specific 'Time of Trouble' which was prophesied thousands of years ago to one day unfold on Earth, in the wake of the onset of the eschatological 'End Times'.. I believe that within the next ten years, the full measure of the Apocalypse will be upon us, as our spiritual enemy & his minions continue their plot to destroy the bulk of humanity & to deconstruct social infrastructure, to collapse & destroy cultural norms & national boundaries - further perverting & degenerating the moral fibre of human society while they work at depopulating the nations & establishing a 'one world' government, a 'liberal world order' under their control.

I believe we are witnessing the beginnings of this foretold 'Time of Trouble', as evidenced by the outworking of the PLANdemic & associated 'vaccine' biowarfare eugenics plot, as well as the development of powerful technologies to directly manipulate the brains of human beings, in diabolical ways. And now, in light of where we stand currently, it seems that part of my destiny is to assist in undoing the damage done by the conspirators behind the PLANdemic - or perhaps, at least to prevent further damage being done to the world by those conspirators - simultaneously proclaiming a message of hope, of faith in Christ, the need for full rejection of the world powers which have colluded to destroy a large portion of humanity, for their own twisted goals, their intention being to depopulate & institute a slave-based social credit economy for their own benefit. They intend to be living in luxury as billions are killed, and millions more are abusively forced to labour in menial positions or in service roles with ultra-low status, perpetual tenants unable to own property, raise a family or develop a personal legacy through the founding of a business, for example.

In principle, I believe my goal is to provide support for the preservation of national identity & cultural retention, helping those who are on the side of the good, who are in positions of power, to put a stop to the intended overthrow of the nations - in order to prevent the establishment of a one world government. Because that one world government is diametrically opposed to principles of human freedoms of all sorts, in particular spiritual freedoms & the rights to choose what happens to your own self, your children & each wider community, perhaps first & foremost freedom of speech & the right to protest, the right to have one's personal thoughts never subject to controlling dictats, certainly also medical freedoms, if we think on what's been happening over the past two years, but also freedom generally. The freedom to choose where you will live, how you will live your life, how you will support your family – will you establish a business with that inheritance, will you go in with a couple of friends on a new investment venture, and so on. Freedom. For nations, cultural communities, religious groups, families & individuals. That's what I intend to protect, first & foremost.

In an ideal world, I have two additional goals, if it's possible to realise them (though I fear we face civilisational catastrophe of a Biblical nature).

Firstly, unlocking the potential of radically advanced medical technologies, previously available only to the elite, in order to provide care for those who develop 'turbo cancers' as a direct result of the vaccine bioweapon plot. I would also prepare the ground for a survey of every adult & child who received the MRNA jabs & I would advise we isolate & catalogue evidences of vaccine injury, in preparation for the legal trials which will doubtless be necessary, if we are able to apprehend the worst perpetrators & the corrupt corporations re: some sort of criminal trial.

Secondly, I would seek to take control of the world's central banks, & the two most powerful corporations (BlackRock & Vanguard), in order to put them in the hands of righteous, responsible & capable directors, who will alter the practices of those institutions ever-so-slightly, such that proper social & taxation accountability is adhered to in their (unchanged) quest to increase profitability throughout the world. This alone will cover the cost of adapting the health services of all nations, and it will finance the restructuring of the world in a better image, in a 'Compassionate Libertarian' manner, helping the economies of all nations to prosper into the Millennial times.

Continued...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join