It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS. Apologies but I do not have a video / pic to post but I need some help locating a video of a Russian UFO video posted on ATS many years back. I've searched and have come up empty so reaching out to jog available memories.

The UFO footage was shot over a farm, during the daytime, in the countryside and shows the UFO moving left to right along the countryside and above trees and then across a field and up near a farm house.

The footage is fairly clear but not new. You can even see the shape of the shadow changing with the rise and fall of the landscape.

I have an opportunity to have professional visual effects artists to potentially debunk this footage or confirm it is NOT a result of CGI. I just need to locate the footage.

It was one of the more compelling ones I've seen and it was discussed in detail here on ATS. My estimate was somewhere between 5-7 years ago. Maybe less though.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here? : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Titled as Russian tic tac but I believe this was filmed in Utah USA.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't.. but i'm having a similar problem

Did anybody see that black triangle UFO just hovering over a field somewhere in a almost upright position with the longer end towards the sky? night time video, with 3 lights each corner, where you can see the black body outline?

Was on Reddit month or more ago but cant remember the sub?

Apparently corbel was tasking about it or similar, and somebody posted is he talking about this one, around same time he was talking about this amazing 22 minute long video, looked pretty good tbh

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So nobody has a clue where/when/who/what direction? Sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Thanks.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Thanks.
youtu.be...

Pretty sure I’m not imagining it

But somebody did a video of this same sighting which shows it comes down that ridge line and dips behind trees on that ridge line for a frame or so

This video is slightly ahead of that, I think that’s worthwhile others pointing out as it makes it all far more compelling

Solid video and in 4k watching it on big screen and seeing it come down the mountain is just awesome, i've never understood why 99% of videos don't include those frames, and why people like mick west don't mention it while claiming its a fluffy plant at mach 10

This was filmed not far from Area 51 also... which just adds to the wow factor

edit on 13-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Just watched BBs footage. Yep seen it previously. Looking at it logically it looks like a cluster or maybe a pair of white type ufo orbs in flight formation. Take note of how they seem to know the terrain

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
So nobody has a clue where/when/who/what direction? Sad.

Evening Jim

Whats your Current position on UAP ?

I know you've been on and off here for years shooting NASA stuff down, but also you're quite into the subject, but how do you feel about thew subject currently we've had a huge influx of serious people chiming in

I've got you down as a half way sort of guy tbh

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Type1338

Just watched BBs footage. Yep seen it previously. Looking at it logically it looks like a cluster or maybe a pair of white type ufo orbs in flight formation. Take note of how they seem to know the terrain

I think its more like a concave'd elongated rectangle, a gold bar type of shape

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Here? : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Titled as Russian tic tac but I believe this was filmed in Utah USA.

That's not the one I am referring to but thanks regardless.

The footage I am referring to is definitely older than the Utah UFO footage.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338 I have an opportunity to have professional visual effects artists to potentially debunk this footage or confirm it is NOT a result of CGI.

If you don’t find the vid your looking for…..

Then try having the Holloman AFB UFO debunked.

UFO - Holloman AFB, New Mexico, April 20, 1964

👽

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Pretty sure I’m not imagining it

But somebody did a video of this same sighting which shows it comes down that ridge line and dips behind trees on that ridge line for a frame or so
Yes someone named Rob Woodus aka "Propellerhead" did a video showing how the object disappeared, and also used a parallax argument to "prove" it had to be far away from the camera.

Propellerhead's and similar videos saying it was far away got lots of views on youtube. What didn't get nearly as many views on youtube were Propellerhead's retractions that because the camera was moving his previous parallax argument was invalid and he also re-considered the ridgeline argument.

Mick West chronicles that and some of the other analyses in his video from November 2021, but he laments that while over a million people watched videos claiming it was something amazing, relatively few people have watched the videos like propellerhead's later videos, explaining that maybe it's not so amazing after all, so maybe people find the fun story more exciting than the true story? That's usually the case, isn't it?

Utah Drone UFO - A Meta-analysis

Here are some time indexes to some key points made in the video including where propellerhead re-considered his analysis about the ridgeline:

*0:47 Rob Woodus aka "propellerhead" posted a video saying the object was obscured by the ridgeline and parallax proved it was far away, proved it can't be a bug.

*2:42 On March 23, propellerhead (Rob Woodus) updated his analysis with a video called "Beaver Utah, Another Way to See it?" where he realized his previous arguments about the ridgeline and parallax are not conclusive.

*3:44 November 2019 Rob Woodus took a trip to the site of the video and noticed how much stuff was floating in the air (including seeds)

*4:40 November 2021 Rob Woodus replies to Mick West about what he thinks the object is after reflecting on it for 2 more years: "Hey Mick, I think it's poplar fluff"

*5:01 Look at the view counts, views of the youtube videos being over a million for the originals but only a few thousands for the retractions.

*6:26 "The fun theory beats the boring theory, even when the boring theory is correct" referring to views on youtube videos.

So the same man who thought the ridgeline ruled out a bug now thinks it might be poplar fluff, but a bug also can't be ruled out. There are problems with assuming the object is much larger than a bug as Mick explains in the video; he thinks even something as large as a bird is unlikely. One problem among many of a larger object traveling at 9000 mph as some claimed, is why would the shock wave not ruffle the plants or create a sonic boom?

Solid video and in 4k watching it on big screen and seeing it come down the mountain is just awesome, i've never understood why 99% of videos don't include those frames, and why people like mick west don't mention it while claiming its a fluffy plant at mach 10
The 9000 miles an hour claim was from assuming it was a larger object. A small object like poplar fluff or a bug only needs to be moving at wind speed or bug speed to match the video. Propellerhead re-evaluated the video and no longer thinks it's coming down the mountain like he originally thought, he thinks it's poplar fluff blowing in the wind.

edit on 2022914 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yeah i see this vid, its the one i was on about

I'm not at all in agreement with their opinion tbh i think its very very weak and laughable, and just that, an opinion not fact or proof

Basically what they've done or saying is this

Its definitely one of two things...

Ok what is it?

A UAP doing insane things that's been reported for over 100 years

Ok and what its the other conclusion?

Its a Bug and glitches

Ok...

So what is it? well we don't believe in UAPs so its got to be bugs and glitches...

Ok... so can you prove its a one in a quad-trillion coincidence of a bugs and glitches?

NO we cant, but it has to be because its impossible

That's essentially the basis of their conclusions which isn't any scientific method ive ever heard of and i hope nobody else ever uses in mainstream science, its an opinion and one akin to the world is flat, because it must be

That is all their analysis throws up NOT a proven conclusion

And who is suggesting thats what it is because UAPs simply dont exist?

Its the worlds biggest skeptic LOL

For me that Is 3 MAJOR strikes

But there is also a 4th blow to the hypothesis

In the original video, you can see both bugs and fluff flying past the camera to compare, none of the many dozens looks remotely similar in shape or defined

None behave in such a manor, and to have a number of insanely large coincidences occur withing slip seconds of each other is just insane to ignore, IE goes behind tree, glitch, moves over the ridge, bug changing direction?

Otherwise were assuming what were seeing is just a MASSIVE astronomically huge one in a quadrillion billion chance that what were actually viewing is a bug/fluff in closer view, but perfectly mimicking traveling frame by frame perfectly over terrain in the background? 3 mile away and its all just a coincidence bugs and glitches? extraordinary conclusion... and its definitely that? why? umm because UAPs don't exist?

Not a satisfactory conclusion, imo, you don't prove anything by tossing possibilities out the window certainly not when one of the people is the worlds biggest UAP skeptic, that is called a flawed analysis

He (the other guy) also states... and the reason i'm throwing some of this out the window is because 9,000mph would cause a wind burst or sonic boom, and we don't see the ground move?

That is not at all what UAPs do, its widely reported for well over 100 years these are the fascinating things regarding the UAP question, their abilities to not effect the surrounding air around it, the 5 observable's that now mainstream science is trying to understand and how they defy our current understanding of physics

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yeah i see this vid, its the one i was on about
Maybe you should watch the video again, paying more attention this time? You said this:

"Solid video and in 4k watching it on big screen and seeing it come down the mountain is just awesome, i've never understood why 99% of videos don't include those frames, and why people like mick west don't mention it while claiming its a fluffy plant at mach 10"

Mick West does mention it in great detail, so when you say he doesn't mention it you must have slept through that part of the video where he shows a frame-by-frame analysis made from the original high-resolution video, of the object "disappearing" in one frame. He also doesn't claim it's a fluffy plant at mach 10, so if that was your understanding from the video, you should re-watch it. An object small and close to the camera like a bug or airborne seed doesn't need to be going very fast to cross the field of view quickly, and he calculated the speed of such a smaller object at around wind speed, not mach 10. The same chart shows if it was 2 meters high it would have to be traveling over 8000 miles per hour.

Another thing I don't know if you're considering...the drone operators were right there operating the drone, and if it was 2 meters high they probably would have seen it with their eyes. They didn't discover the UFO until they reviewed the footage later, so they didn't see it with their own eyes, which tends to favor the something small idea, instead of something 2 meters high.

edit on 2022914 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Outstanding response. BTW that guy is Mick West using his alt on ATS so he can backlink to his YT channel, sell his book, and link to his website.

The irony in deniers stating that anyone who profits from UFology must be a hoaxer or charlatan and yet they do not apply that same logic to their close minded deniers like Mick West who also profits from the topic of UFology.

Their hypocrisy is never ending.

That aside your response to him was spot on.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Outstanding response. BTW that guy is Mick West using his alt on ATS so he can backlink to his YT channel, sell his book, and link to his website.
I'm not Mick West.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Oh Dear
Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear.
Arbitrageur
Mick West
meta bunk em
Slam Dunk... What any of the above, don't / wont mention
they know best (as always)
Comfy Arm Chairs & balls of string in their garages........
way, way ahead of the Curve..
Larf My Keister Off
Here you go, enjoy.. (but remember) little micky & the acolytes know, way more, Way More, than below!
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

My overall views...
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

My overall views...
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There are lots of fakes UFO videos out there very few if any are genuine.

new topics

top topics

join