It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five pointed star in palm of left hand.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I see an M and an X, as well as a great way to play X's and O's, when the boss ior teacher is not looking.

I also see a nice chair.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't see a clean pentagram in those hands. Now if you had a clearly defined pentagram that would be something. But your hand looks almost exactly like my hand....

.hey, where is my hand, who took my hand , her name is rosey palms,I will find my hand.

Anyone, on the "M", way back in an issue of the the Xmen spin off the New Mutants, oh, wait, it was the mini-series "Firestar", her grandmother tells her the "M" on her palm means she's special, of course all the readers knew M is for Mutant. And we ALL have it.

And with that note, I have to go save the world from Apocalypse and Magneto.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Can someone point out his psychic triangle?

& I hope you washed your hands before showing them on the internet!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Richard Ramirez is the one displaying the pentagram on his hand.

Michael D. Harris, reporting for UPI, wrote that years later his father would maintain that Richard was a "good boy" whose marijuana consumption "put him out of control," but it would be hard to pinpoint exactly what influences sent Richard Ramirez in the direction of devil worship. He often drew the five-point pentagram, the symbol of the devil, on his own body, and at his trial he would shout "Hail Satan!" in open court. He was a big fan of rock bands who sang about Satanism, particularly the Australian heavy-metal band AC/DC whose album, Highway to Hell, was Ramirez's absolute favorite. One song on that album, "Night Prowler," contains the lyrics, "Was that a noise outside your window?/ What's that shadow on the blind?/ As you lie there naked like a body in a tomb/ suspended animation as I slip into your room..." But it's hard to believe that rock songs and marijuana alone would turn a misdirected youth into one of the most heinous serial rapists and murderers in modern history.

His Killing Spree Terrorized Los Angeles: Ramirez's 1985 killing and rape spree continued:
June 27 - Ramirez raped a 6-year-old girl in Acadia.

June 28 - Patty Higgins, age 32, was beaten and her throat slit.

July 2 - Mary Cannon, age 75, was beaten and her throat slit.

July 5 - Deidre Palmer, age 16, survived being beaten with a tire iron.

July 7 - Joyce Lucille Nelson, 61, was bludgeoned to death.

July 7 - Linda Fortuna, 63, was attacked and Ramirez tried to rape her, but failed.

July 20 - Maxson Kneiling, 66, and his wife Lela, also 66, were shot and their corpses, mutilated.

July 20, Chitat Assawahem, 31, was shot and his wife Sakima, 29, was beaten then forced to perform oral sex. Ramirez then collected $30,000 in valuables, but before leaving, he sodomized the couple's eight-year-old son.

August 6 - Ramirez shot both Christopher Petersen, 38, and his wife, Virginia, 27, in the head. Both somehow survived.

August 8 - Ramirez shot Ahmed Zia, 35, and raped and sodomized his wife, Suu Kyi, 28, and forced her to perform oral sex on him.

On Aug. 24, 1985, Ramirez traveled 50 miles south of Los Angeles, and broke into the home of Bill Carns, 29, and his fiancée, Inez Erickson, 27. Ramirez shot Carns in the head and raped Erickson. He demanded she swear her love for Satan and afterwards, forced her to perform oral sex on him. He then tied her and left. Erickson struggled to the window and saw the car Ramirez was driving.

That pentagram seem rather important to this Satanist, seems like it is a bad thing. When I saw demons they all had a pentagram stamped on their forehand.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I thought pentagrams were evil? Maybe that is because before I was athiest I was Christian. Can Pentagrams be used for good without inviting evil?

That would explain it. Actually, the Pentagram itself isn't evil. Such "pagan" symbols were simply declared evil by the Church.

As for the hand...it was said to be a sign that that person was touched by sorcery or a curse (later given an even more evil overtone by the Church of course), and yes, a few movies, etc. used it in connection with Lycanthropy (werewolves). Used to be an old tv series, where an infected werewolf was hunting the one who made him that way, and he'd get the symbol in his hand before changing....

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Symbols are used to communicate and represent a meaning. If nobody understands it, it fails in it's job. The only exception I find to this line of thinking is imbued, enchanted, or whatever term the practioner's book uses which gives me a weird pull when I'm near it whether conscious of what's causing it or not. I hope I'm not the only one here who has experienced this. Okay, ready for the "you're a nut" comments now...

[edit on 6-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
bah its just like that movie cursed to me, I am a non believer, but no offense if it is real.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ahh, here's the show I mentioned...called simply enough, Werewolf...

www.tvtome.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Following my last posts, i would add a new comment.
The secret of five pointed star on the palm is in the past. As i explained since several years with little people attention.
But now, you have to understand your human condition.About it, i load sometimes a few english videos on youtube for explanations. You have to complete your possibility and vibrations k is the alone way.

See there :www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am not a palm reader, but I can tell you what I think because I have a star on my left palm too.

You should be naturally drawn to mystic arts.
You probably also have a natural talent for using tools such as Tarot and dowsing rods etc, try some things out and see what happens.

As you grow older, these things become more pronounced, but only if you keep looking in that direction.

Your star only means something if you put it to use.

You have already started your journey, but it is your choice if you continue down the path.
If you do not, then the star means nothing other than
a natural ability to avoid danger before it happens.

Just my opinion

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A pentacle is a sign of protection by nature, but you can do "evil things" *creepy background music* with it too, turn it upside down and it can help you to be evil. Not really, but just if you have the intent of being really evil. REALLY EVIL!. It's a pagan symbol, maybe that's why it changed (a bit) it's real meaning.

i just saw that i have the triangle on my left hand made out of my life, head and fate lines. wow. Maybe that's why i'm this witchy?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caggy
A pentacle is a sign of protection by nature, but you can do "evil things" *creepy background music* with it too, turn it upside down and it can help you to be evil. Not really, but just if you have the intent of being really evil. REALLY EVIL!. It's a pagan symbol, maybe that's why it changed (a bit) it's real meaning.

i just saw that i have the triangle on my left hand made out of my life, head and fate lines. wow. Maybe that's why i'm this witchy?

the khufu's palm with the five pointed star - see the video (french) : YOUTUBE

The pentacle of Khufu is positive.

See you

thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kheops001

Correction of the link :

YOUTUBE

Sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wiggy

The 5 pointed star is an old symbol of protection. In different religions it has different meanings and usages. Later, it was associated with devil worship and other bad things, but in reality its the reverse pentagram that is associated with diabolical worship.

Some believe the 5 pointed star is related to the 4 pointed star also known as the star of David. Which has religious roots to alot of religions in the middle east, such as Judaism, Christianity, etc.

The 5 pointed star in a person's hand i guess might play off similar to the hamsa, which uses the hand and eye to ward off the "evil eye", I've seen some internet designs where folks might replace the eye with the star of david or the pentagram.

But in the end, the pentagram is suppose to represent many things to many religions, in eastern practices it might represent the elements, in western practices it might represent the symbol of unity between a group, in other practices it might represent symbol for protection.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wiggy

Howdy. Im Azmolial Sorcerer/Shaman/Magick Man by trade and hobby.

Physical or not most symbols have unilateral meaning. 5-pointed star, right side up. A Pentagram. An ancient symbol of protection leading back to antiquity meaning the infinite connection between the 5 elements that make up our world.
Left hand in meta-physics, that is the side of the body where in our energy for our meat puppets come in, i.e. receiving side....or, depending on the context, the darker side of the force/magick philosophy. (Insert evil laugh here.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join