It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five pointed star in palm of left hand.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Can anyone add any insight to the meaning ( if any) of a five pointed star in the palm of someones hand?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Where did you see such a thing?
I kind of remember a werewolf flick where they had pentagrams on the palms.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have an X symbol on my right and left hand does that mean anything besides that it is a crese in my hand?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is the first thing I thought of when I read your post. I do not know of any significance of a five pointed star on the left hand, I just think in this case it was a convenient place for him to conceal until he was in front of the camera and able to flash it for effect.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
certain people use it for protection while healing others or themselfs when they draw a five pointed star on both hands and feet.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is in the creaes of the hand. I am not too big on superstitions/paranormal, but I have seen it in a few movies/books. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on it.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency
I have an X symbol on my right and left hand does that mean anything besides that it is a crese in my hand?

Answer Me! Answer me! Am I magical? Come on, seriously. Honestly, are there any supposed paranormal beliefs about an X being on both hands? It more like a sword shape with the handle/knife part stemming from the crease of my pointing finger and the other part of the X stemming from the crease in my flip-off finger.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
certain people use it for protection while healing others or themselfs when they draw a five pointed star on both hands and feet.

I thought pentagrams were evil? Maybe that is because before I was athiest I was Christian. Can Pentagrams be used for good without inviting evil? (Theoreetically)

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
According to palmistry, if you have a naturally occurring triangle in the palm of your weaker hand... you are psychic. It should be made from the life line, the head line and the fate line. Maybe your star is several triangles?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Answer Me! Answer me! Am I magical? Come on, seriously. Honestly, are there any supposed paranormal beliefs about an X being on both hands? It more like a sword shape with the handle/knife part stemming from the crease of my pointing finger and the other part of the X stemming from the crease in my flip-off finger.

I doubt it, I figure You and I are destained to be but mere mortals. Oh well, the movies hare fun with this kinda thing.

Sorry for the images, AllI have is my phone right now.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You're going to come into money unexpectedly when you're around 62 years old.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You're going to come into money unexpectedly when you're around 62 years old.

Hot damn, Just what I need. Thats a little far in the future though, how about when I hit 30?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
nevermind.......................................double post or something

[edit on 4-4-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sorry...But if its any consolation it will be a huge amount of money. Thats what i see immediately when i looked.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
what is evil - medical companies might see healers/ alterative medicine as evil ..cause they loosing out on some $$$$
A pentagram or any symbol in itself is never evil - it's the way it is being used and a belive that it works helps a lot too.
You would be surprised that the pentagram has been seen as a significant symbol of wholeness/ completeness ( as for a person) specially for health.
It is a symbols used to reawakening so called "memories" in the soul.
The meaning of a pentagram - mostly for christians - is evil- and it is because in the "old days" they used to burn pentagram symbols and got very sick afterwards. Therefore it has been seen by christians as a evil symbol. One would ask where is their God to protect them from getting sick - Is a pentagram more powerful than a good christian belive-system?
You will find nowadays that a pentagram is used in film/music to display a evil group, therefore it is seen by many as something evil.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i saw cursed (great movie first half was scary second was really really funny) and all the wearewolves had it on their hand

but i think their supposed to be like a thing for protection for like new age stuff but evil and demonus or something for christians and catholics

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You have the psychic triangle... I think... I can see it in the first pic, but the second one throws one of the lines in shadow.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hm. i have seen in some chinese movies that if a person who has five pointed stars in the palm ( real shape of a star) ....the person is ....hm.maybe born in the star of death or something......it is no good at all......something about curse or etc........i cannot remember.... however it is better to seek fortune teller advice if there is one.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All I saw was an ugly hand, sorry.

But then again I'm not a palmist, so what does it matter!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax
All I saw was an ugly hand, sorry.

But then again I'm not a palmist, so what does it matter!

You did it now, my left hand refuses to type anymore, and is quite pissed off.

Yeah, my hands look like they belong to a 60 year old rancher.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join