It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain This Twitter About Queen Elizabeth II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
The replies appear to begin on 8th September 2022.

Somebody has replied by quoting what looks like a quotation from CNBC saying "Twitter will now let you edit tweets- if you pay".
A reason for not trusting appearances.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Oh well...
that explains all . so payed twitter accounts has this magic ability now....i need to remember this in future before going in to unexplained mysteries mode again

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Thats King Charles' sock puppet account, he probably predicted that was the date he could take no more and planned to smother the old bat with a pillow....

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Thank goodness for Britain!

Now just worry about Chucky

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Shameles conspiracy theory

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Titor is back!

That's all I got...

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This account actually gets even more interesting the further you look into it!!

The profile picture contains an encrypted message and some of the other tweets which seem to be random numbers I think are actually a hex table (basically further pieces to the puzzle the OP wants you to decipher)

Some very talented people have been reverse engineering the persons tweets and have found what they referred to as ‘control codes’

I’ll link to one of the reverse engineers who’s been working on it below!

Scroll to 9th Sept to see the work! There were too many tweets it’s easier to share the persons profile and date he started posting about it!

Very interesting stuff!!

Also as for the person who said that you can edit posts if you pay twitter, do they have any source they can provide to back that claim? Seems purely speculation at this point too me but idk.

twitter.com...
edit on 11-9-2022 by JakeTheDog420 because: Added link to reverse engineers Twitter I forgot to add

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakeTheDog420
Some very talented people have been reverse engineering the persons tweets and have found what they referred to as ‘control codes’

If I'm not mistaken, "control codes" are codes that do not translate into a printable character, just that.

Also as for the person who said that you can edit posts if you pay twitter, do they have any source they can provide to back that claim? Seems purely speculation at this point too me but idk.

I searched for more information about that and it looks like Twitter is starting to allow editing of tweets now, starting only on a few countries, and it allows only the editing of tweets made a few minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Beware with the fake conspiracies spread with the objective of misleading the public attention away from the real conspiracy, which in reality is simpler than most people think. What was happening is that we couldn’t saw it because it was hidden in plain sight.

Let’s take a look at the facts by just asking a question: What is the more important piece of information when there is a Royal succession?

Answer: Their names.

• Elizabeth II (2)

• Charles III (3)

So combining both we have a royal 23 about four months before 2023. A coincidence? I don’t think so.

In my opinion, this event bears the signature of the reactionary conspiracy I’m denouncing in this forum.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

You started well, then.....?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Please, tell me what is the part you don’t understand and I will try to clarify it.

Apart from that, I’m denouncing the reactionary conspiracy through these threads.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Everything after the first paragraph.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Could you be more specific?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
If I'm not mistaken, "control codes" are codes that do not translate into a printable character, just that.

Yes in essence that is correct but check out this tweet. (twitter.com...)
Control Codes are used by machines in order to function properly. Think of them as basic instructions that allow the machine to know how to properly display text or pictures for example.

This tweet includes the binary from the PFP as well as the result converted to decimal.

Feels like an ARG with the way the OP has all these hidden messages and its like a puzzle to put together and now the 16th sept at 11am Central Time.... 🤷‍♂️

originally posted by: ArMaP
I searched for more information about that and it looks like Twitter is starting to allow editing of tweets now, starting only on a few countries, and it allows only the editing of tweets made a few minutes ago.

Hi, yes you are correct about this!
Source: www.theguardian.com...

According to the above, twitter is testing the roll out of an edit button to allow users to "change tweets for up to 30 minutes".

This however does not explain how the user made their predictions dated back in February as this would have been long before the roll-out of any editing features + the 30 minute limit would prevent the user from going back so far and editing their tweet.

The roll-out would allow a user to change a tweet posted in the last 30 minutes. It does not allow for the changing of the displayed posting date/time.

Update:
I've also just noticed that twitter has actually specifically included the option to view prior versions of edited tweets as well further disproving this tweet to have been edited as it would have shown as such along with the original unedited version (I would imagine similar to Facebook and other social media platforms which allow for editing.)

I think I know how the OP has done it though. I think they had posted many dates and had waited for one of their "predictions" to come true. They then could delete the remaining incorrect/falsely predicted tweets and be left with only accurate ones or ones that have still yet to happen.

The OP would have had no following prior to the Queens death so it would be easy to go unnoticed. Then once they deleted the incorrect tweets it would not have been difficult for the OP to retweet from an ALT account and start the spread of it going viral.

With the OPs other posts pointing towards crypto I have a feeling this is going to end in the OP offering investment advice as "predictions" once they feel they have a large enough following of people who believe them.

I'll wait to see what they share on the 16th before I make my final judgements.
edit on 12-9-2022 by JakeTheDog420 because: Added extra info RE twitter editing + more info on how I think the 'prediction' was made.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Control Codes are used by machines in order to function properly. Think of them as basic instructions that allow the machine to know how to properly display text or pictures for example.

I know that.

I also know that control codes are outside the range of printable characters, so if someone converts a bunch of numbers into ASCII or Unicode then it's likely that they will get mostly printable characters but also some control code, as there are many more printable characters than control codes.

To me, that looks like someone trying to make sense of something but going in the wrong way.

The first thing I tried also didn't work, as the image they use on that Twitter account looks like it could be an autostereogram, but after some trying I don't think it is.

This tweet includes the binary from the PFP as well as the result converted to decimal.

Feels like an ARG with the way the OP has all these hidden messages and its like a puzzle to put together and now the 16th sept at 11am Central Time.... 🤷‍♂️

What's an ARG?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

King Michael, or so they said..........
en.m.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join