It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bidens, Ukraine, Russia, China, or "Tales of an unexpected rabbit hole"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: datguy

Thank you for putting this VERY informative thread together! I've followed the Hunter shenanigans for some time, but there's information here even I hadn't seen.

I agree. This thread is DEEP, and can lead to hundreds of crimes by many top-level people.

But remember, the public needs to be "spoon fed", if you want their support. What is the best way introduce this complex Biden Crime Family to them? What's the START point?

Its taken soooo long but its finally started!!!
both sides are getting put to the grinder, and just before elections

Side rant:
I still have to wonder, all of this happened just after the annex of Crimea, though BARELY....
what is the connection to the recent russian invasion that i'm missing? maybe unrelated or retaliation?
but the Moscows mayors wife... that was alot of money she gave, for what? crimea?
and when is the china boot gonna drop, hunter took way more money from chinese nationals
and Comer knows that too, does that have anything to do with covid? ok maybe thats a stretch? tiawan?
watch for these names :

 Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other
Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation
Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.

and i dont even know where to start with this...i just hope it ALL comes out so we can end this cherade.

 Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern
European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or
human trafficking ring.”

<< 1   >>

join