It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon indicted for money laundering, conspiracy in border wall case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is the total beginning of the first part of the second half of the end game. Oh yeah. Watch the water and stuff. This is just the beginning part of the perfect part of the storm that is brewing, again.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26668311]

If hes guilty he deserves what he gets. Still strange point blank evidence of the otherside doing Similiar is a wash. It's only baffling until you look at the actual accounting of it all.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Bannon despite his blustery behavior is spilling his guts about the trump WH in hopes of getting sent to a candyass medium security facility instead of a Fed unit filled with prison gangs.

edit on 8-9-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon despite his blustery behavior is spilling his guts about the trump WH in hopes of getting sent to a candyass medium security facility instead of a Fed unit filled with prison gangs.

Speculators be speculatin'

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I noticed that.

Bannon's been on his own "talk circuit" -- slamming Trump, etc.

Looking for a deal?????

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL. Where do I start? These are state/local charges. Federal prison is not on the table. Also, a non-violent offender like Bannon would go to a minimum-security unit.

While we're at is, what is the evidence that any financial malfeasance actually occurred? The wall did get built, faster & cheaper than the government did.

Lastly, New York law forbids people from running for office on a promise to indict someone, but that's exactly what the DA did. He's being prosecuted by a known lawbreaker.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Tell that to Bannon's victims. Tell that to the MAGA folks that donated their hard earned money for a border wall that they believed in, so that Steve Bannon could eat lobster and caviar from a yacht in the Bahamas.

Lol cry me a river with your crocodile tears...

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Speculators be speculatin'

Quite so....

And I'm speculating the Rudy is the next sob in the barrel, trump hasn't even paid Rudy for services rendered.... Quickly followed by Roger Stone. They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

While we're at is, what is the evidence that any financial malfeasance actually occurred? The wall did get built, faster & cheaper than the government did.

And now it's falling down due to shoddy materials and workmanship by the contractors.

www.foxnews.com...

bipartisanreport.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep, like I said the walls are closing in, it's the beginning of the end.

Again

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

And now it's falling down due to shoddy materials and workmanship by the contractors.

www.foxnews.com...

bipartisanreport.com...

That appears to be more the fault of the construction company.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Tell that to Bannon's victims. Tell that to the MAGA folks that donated their hard earned money for a border wall that they believed in, so that Steve Bannon could eat lobster and caviar from a yacht in the Bahamas.

Lol cry me a river with your crocodile tears...

I'm not shedding a single tear over this POS or his followers. But I doubt they think how Bannon lied to them and defrauded them is a "nothing burger".

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.foxnews.com...

bipartisanreport.com...

That appears to be more the fault of the construction company.

Of course, cuz nothing can be Trump's fault.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Fantasy makes ya all hot an bothered eh?

Hoping to see a trial.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
How does New York have any jurisdiction over this? Is it because they believe some folks in New York were defrauded? What if all of the people from New York who donated said they don't feel defrauded? Did someone who actually donated claim they'd been bamboozled and washed an investigation or did the prosecutors just decide to investigate and convene a grand jury?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

An individual probably doesn't have to complain. In reading the indictment the fund stated that no money would go towards the salary of the organizers. What happened was laundering of money through various ways to do exactly that. Paying hundreds of thousands.

Flat out lied to the people donating and laundered the money to do what they claimed they wouldn't.
edit on 8-9-2022 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah suddenly they care about MAGA folks...LOL
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002022-09-08T13:32:22-05:000122 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So they should just have let them be defrauded? Maybe let them start a few more funds to do the same? I understand people can be dumb enough to turn over their hard earned money and get scammed, but doesn't mean it's right and it should be ignored.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Lol that title pulled all he hags out of the woodwork all foamy now.

If he committed a crime punish him...

But I see through the bs you guys here still hard for Trump lol you don't care about justice don't lie to yourself you can lie to me but I ain't buying.

👁👄👁

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Pretty simple

If you are guily of a crime you are to be punished.

You can keep your pseudo morals.

a reply to: frogs453

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join