It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waves HI ATS, its been too long

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

* Shameless Plug *

Waves HI to all my old ATS friends... I've been away for far too long.

So I figured I'd pop in and let you see what I've been up to. I've created my YouTube channel Main Frame to upload games I play. Also, its about sharing topics many find fascinating, not just to watch and enjoy but also to share and discuss with people and groups of similar interests, It's not just about gaming.

I will, in the future be posting my own video documentary series on Ancient & Lost Civilizations and the latest in scientific discoveries, new inventions that may pique your interest and/or fire up the imagination, and which may spur interesting conversations/arguments as well. If you feel you're ready to have your paradigm ripped from its foundation, Hit that SUBSCRIBE button and spew your thoughts in the comments section for all to ponder.

I've also created a private Facebook page for those that enjoy Horror Game Monsters & Nightmare Fuel which is devoted to all kinds of Video Game Monster, Creatures and Alien Lifeforms developed from the worlds most creatively bizarre minds. Listed below are some of the initial Playlists, more games and topics will be added in the weeks and months to come.

Days Gone

The game is set in post-apocalyptic Oregon two years after the start of a pandemic that turned a portion of humanity into vicious zombie-like creatures (called 'Freakers'). Former outlaw-turned-drifter Deacon St. John [You] discover your wife Sarah, having been assumed dead, may still be alive and go on a quest to find her. Days Gone is played from a third-person perspective in which you can explore an open world environment.

BLACK MESA

Control Gordon Freeman, a theoretical physicist working at the Black Mesa Research Facility. You are tasked with placing a sample of anomalous material into an Anti-Mass Spectrometer for analysis, using the Mark IV Hazardous Environment Suit (HEV Suit) to do so safely. However, the sample causes a "resonance cascade", devastating the facility and creating an interdimensional rift to an alien dimension called Xen, bringing its alien creatures to Earth. You as Freeman survive the incident, find other survivors, and tasked to make your way to the surface to call for help. Upon reaching the surface, however, you find that the facility is being cleansed of any living thing - human or alien - by the military. Freeman learns from the surviving scientists the only way to stop the alien invasion is to cross over to Xen and destroy the entity keeping the rift open.

DOOM III

Doom 3 is set on Mars in 2145, where a military-industrial conglomerate has set up a scientific research facility into fields such as teleportation, biological research, and advanced weapons design. The teleportation experiments open a gateway to Hell, resulting in a catastrophic invasion of the Mars base by demons. You control a space marine who fights through the base to stop the demons attacking Mars and reaching Earth.

Resident Evil 2

You control rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield as they attempt to escape Raccoon City during a viral outbreak that transforms the citizens into zombies and other creatures.

While exploring the police station, you can find and pick up items that can help them survive and escape. Certain items such as herbs and gun powder can be combined to make healing items and ammunition respectively. Items can also be inspected for clues gaining access to certain areas or items hidden throughout the game and can be discarded after use.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

In 2017, Ethan Winters, a civilian with an unknown background, is drawn to a derelict plantation in Dulvey, Louisiana, by a message from his wife Mia, who has been missing for the past three years. Exploring a seemingly abandoned house, Ethan finds Mia imprisoned in the basement. During their escape, Mia suddenly becomes extremely violent and attacks Ethan, forcing him to kill her. After receiving a call from a woman named Zoe offering assistance, Ethan is attacked again by a revived Mia, cutting his left hand off, and then subdued by Jack Baker, patriarch of the Baker family. He is then dragged to another house where Zoe sews his hand back on. Ethan is held captive by Jack, his wife Marguerite, their son Lucas, and an elderly wheelchair-bound woman. Although Ethan escapes his captors, he is repeatedly confronted by Jack, who demonstrates the ability to regenerate from fatal wounds and dismemberment

Early Access

Early Access, also known as alpha access, alpha founding, paid alpha, or game preview, is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can purchase and play a game in the various pre-release development cycles, such as pre-alpha, alpha, and/or beta, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue further development on the game. Those that pay to participate typically help to debug the game, provide feedback and suggestions, may have access to special materials in the game.

I'll be Looking for some Co-op players to play, record and post game-play videos. I'll do all the recording, editing and posting. They'll be posted over at Main Frame my YouTube channel. Co-op Cross platform games are OK. Xbox, PS and or PC.

Contact me

I hope to see you here, there and everywhere.

As Always my friends..
Stay Tuned

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

It's good to see you on the boards again, Slayer; welcome back! I'm not a gamer, but I love researching ancient and lost civilizations!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

great to see you on the correct side of the dirt. Hope you have been doing well.

Funny story, as a young father, I told my son (using empirical statements) that nobody would ever pay him to play video games, and he needed to get out more. Well, fast forward to 2022, and I'm seeing my grand son watching some nerd playing mindcraft and finding out the "nerd" is making 6 figures. I am now against empirical statements.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Welcome home Slayer it's good to see you , all the best with your channel mate I'll pop over and take a look.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Great to see you on here again. I've missed your threads.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I would tell my youngest kids in the 90s and early 2000s that playing video games too much will make them stupid. As it turns out, the opposite is true.
edit on 6 9 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Always good to see a post from Slayer.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi Slayer. Sounds like you have been keeping busy.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

good to see ya brother.... still no VR in that list eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I sense a severe lack of Warhammer and Warhammer 40k titles.

Do you Elden Ring?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Good to be seen, Been busy with life and family. But now have more time.
I'll be around more.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, in time maybe I'll turn a profit but for now I enjoy playing video games and know some enjoy watching people play. It's for now an avocation.

I told my grown son the same thing funny enough, who knew

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Looking forward to some popping

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Great to see you on here again. I've missed your threads.

I have a few topics I'd like to get posted. I'll have some time in the coming weeks. I'll be around online more often.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Great to see you mate.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Always good to see a post from Slayer.

I'll be around, have to go to work in the Real world in a bit, never enough time for the Virtual world

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hi Slayer. Sounds like you have been keeping busy.

Yeah, been traveling. Virginia Oregon and now Louisiana, New Orleans to be more specific

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

good to see ya brother.... still no VR in that list eh?

That's in the future. First things first. Read "Bills" then play. I'll be doing a lot of both :O

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I sense a severe lack of Warhammer and Warhammer 40k titles.

Do you Elden Ring?

No, but a few of the people I see on Steam friends do.
Stay tuned there.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Great to see you mate.

It's Great to be seen. Same to you Freeborn. Now, off to work peeps.
Catch y'all later tonight

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join