It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AsRelShee Fan Club!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ASRELSHEE!

Asala, Relentless, and Banshee!

Who wants to join me in this great fan club?

I call president!

-is really bored-

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
*shakes head*

not another, join my pretend club thread :shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
*shakes head*

not another, join my pretend club thread :shk:

No....Asala, Relentless, and Banshee are some of the coolest female members on ATS....so they get a club =D!

And I talked about this to Asala and Rel in chat a few months ago, they said it would be funny o_O....

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hmm a club full of pretty ladies. Count me in!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why does cpr not have a fan club. I order someone to make one now.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
lol Reik you never cease to amaze me

I for one am part of the Reik fan club lol...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Why does cpr not have a fan club. I order someone to make one now.

Because cpr12 is a Chat-Bot and a Beta to boot Chat BOT Agent cpr12r...

[edit on 4/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That gives even more reason for you to make a thread worshipping me.

0%bE3y_%Th3E_C%h%aT_b0%t

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
lol Reik you never cease to amaze me

I for one am part of the Reik fan club lol...

Yay! I have a fan club!

I tried to make a wallpaper that had things representing you guys...could only think of something for you o_O minnie...Rel and Banshee...nope got nothing for em

I amaze alot of people

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Why does cpr not have a fan club.

Because your a moron who ACTUALLY thought I was going to hack ATS....you cannot take a joke can you?

-shakes head- Moron expects a fan club...

Alltho, I will give him some credit, he is one of the only 3 on the TV Crew that knows what they are actually doing (Me, Him and a kid named Joey....I guess Pat kinda does too...-shrugs-)

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Joey is just a lunatic he used to be second in command by Mr. C lieks me better so now i own all you. Ohhh and don't forget kurt... Kurt's the shizzle

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
True, Im third in command! So, we gotta make sure people know that you and me are the 2 in command after Mr. Colpitts, we ACTUALLY know what we're doing

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's fun yelling at them... and Kurt's like my secretary but different. Why do they always press the $%#$^ call button on the walkie talkie.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We gotta get rid of alot of people....

and we gotta make sure they stop fooling around durring the broadcast

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
damn, the AsRelShee club now has a following..I'm now the nasty person who opposes it

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ow....my head hurts >_<

(right before the morning annoucement tv thing me and cpr do, I slammed my head on the ground, luckily there was a thin carpet so I didnt hurt my head that bad, but it still hurt....)

People keep messing with my mind...saying things and telling me they didnt say em....confusing me...making me thing I really did something to my head....

UKWIZARD MUST BE DESTROYED!
:bash:

-locks UK in a box- WE ARE VICTORIOUS!
:w:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Watch out for this folks....

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion boards for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites. You will not also seek to rally the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for any cause withouot prior written permission from the site owner.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Watch out for this folks....

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion boards for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites. You will not also seek to rally the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for any cause withouot prior written permission from the site owner.

oopsies....Totally didnt see that rule..... so...I have to have SO's permission to continue this then right?

top topics

join