It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

with what we know........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

and it seems that you didn't read all of what I wrote

You didn't respond to any of the rest of my post.

What did i miss about how 'we' can get off the oil economy and still have affordable transportation and plastics derived from the oil industry?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

and it seems that you didn't read all of what I wrote

You didn't respond to any of the rest of my post.

What did i miss about how 'we' can get off the oil economy and still have affordable transportation and plastics derived from the oil industry?

you are worried about oil and transportation when they are setting up the destruction of billions of people? screw oil. oil is used in more than just transportation needs. oil, economy, etc. is nothing but distractions. so they can continue to push New World Order.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
how are they setting up the destruction of billions of people? Is the "NWO" going to use nukes?

[edit on 6-4-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
killuminatinow, how do we know your not a government agent just trying to sort out the revolutionaries who whisper you and then dissapear them? I mean noone would be silly enough to openly post they support trying to change things. If you want to protest something go explode a bridge that is the quickest transportation from one of them Lockheed martin bases to the the neighboring airforce base. Bridge is paid by your taxes after all why shouldnt you have the right to prevent a global defense company from transporting weapons to a military under the control of an out of control government no longer in the hands of the people? Just make sure its in the middle of the night so you dont take out any innocent bystanders.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
killuminatinow, how do we know your not a government agent just trying to sort out the revolutionaries who whisper you and then dissapear them? I mean noone would be silly enough to openly post they support trying to change things. If you want to protest something go explode a bridge that is the quickest transportation from one of them Lockheed martin bases to the the neighboring airforce base. Bridge is paid by your taxes after all why shouldnt you have the right to prevent a global defense company from transporting weapons to a military under the control of an out of control government no longer in the hands of the people? Just make sure its in the middle of the night so you dont take out any innocent bystanders.

# the government. 90% of all government officials have sold their soul just for the temporary riches here on earth. a protest won't do anything but make the local news......once again.....there aren't even a thousand police officers in Nashville, but there are more than 2,000,000 people who go to work daily in downtown Nashville. see the numbers are in favor of us. people just have to get out of that governmental conditioning.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So what you are trying to get threw to us is that the government (Coming from secret societies ) is covertly controling the people threw false actions that keeps them preoccupied from what is really going on in there corrupted government.

okay......now all you have to do is present it in a more credible fashion.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirror
So what you are trying to get threw to us is that the government (Coming from secret societies ) is covertly controling the people threw false actions that keeps them preoccupied from what is really going on in there corrupted government.

okay......now all you have to do is present it in a more credible fashion.

I hear you....that's already known. you can't take it to the courts. there is a lady trying to sue Bush now. diplomatically, it will take 100 years, to win every seat in the house and senate and then eventually the white house. so since they have that on lock, what other way is there? I have a few...........

as you can see, what I am trying to do is stopping getting people to talk about what they have done and still doing and start strategizing.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by killuminatinow]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just hope that you understand that the moment you being planning anything or gathering recruits you will be crushed by the beast almost without resistance. Its simple they throw out a potential supporter onto you, you talk about possible actions, and the next thing you know your in Cuba, and your neighbors and family report you missing to the local PD without a clue to your whereabouts. And as quickly as you drew your last breath you cease to exist to the world around you. They probably wont kill you right away. Just use all kinds of tactics to make you truly believe in your mind that 2+2=5
But as long as you keep your faith in the Lord and refuse to bow to their reprogramming you will should earn eternal life as opposed to damnation in your passing of this realm. It is not yet time for change in the world, I am hoping though that it is coming as soon as possible. If you just give it a little bit of time the perfect moment will fall right into the laps of the sleepers. Thats when people like us will have the opportunity to gather support for a change. The problem is we have to be able to see the opportunity and jump on it as soon as possible, otherwise they will regain control of the minds and we will have to wait longer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join