It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
I have made a post on this before. So I'll say what I said before.

The camera is moving too smoothly, too level, and really high quality. I don't think that they would carry in the equipment to get the quality they did.

So, I say that this is a fake.

Why can't it be edited? If it was just for them, they might have taken the time to make it look nice for their superiors. After all, it was supposedly stolen.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, the word is "supposedly."
But still, I don't think they would take the time to get all the equipment for that down 6 levels through security clearances.

Hey, there's another point. It would have been extremely hard to get it out of there with all of the security.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So who can tell me what's not fake ? I've seen many pics and video's so far and everytime someone will say "fake".

I think that it won't matter if it's real or not, people aren't going to believe it anyway. Only an official statement will make us believe. For example I've heard many statements from respectable persons with high positions but still it's "hard" to believe them. Sometimes I wonder if we have some kind of "build" in code that prevent us from believing anything unofficial.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Dulce video very much looks like a studio production. The camera is on a track giving it a very smooth pan. Total fake, IMO.

If it was supposed to be taken by a security guard then the guard has a second job as a cameraman.

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
I read that article but it is to fantastic for me. The underground caverns, the hollow earth theories with advanced civilizations below... I don't know.

He talks about different alien species (Draco, Native Aliens). Could someone give me a list of the different alien species?

Check out this site, for a description on alien races:
ALIEN RACES AND DESCRIPTIONS

Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join