It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: The Most Important Single Message I’ve Ever Written

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
According to VEARS this vaccine has killed people much sooner. We also know not every batch of the 2 MRNA vaccines have the same concoction as proved by the major differences from batch to batch in the adverse reaction and death stats also on vears! Vaccines take years to develop and this one was rushed so the trials are happening amongst millions worldwide. reply to: CptGreenTea

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Here’s the problem with Dr. Yeadon’s message: it’s filled with hyper-emotion.

As we’ve all learned on these boards - leave emotion at the door - let logic prevail.

I’m all for whistleblowers. However, their own success is based on their own delivery methods.

He tried everything else first.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Their own books say they must crush the countries before they can rebuild as a one world order, they also say the USA is a king pin that must fall first.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Renowned Microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
Can you prove that the vaccines will kill people within two years?

DR. BHAKDI SPEAKS OUT ABOUT COVID VACCINE, WARNS IT WILL DECIMATE WORLD POPULATION
www.bitchute.com...

bookshop.org...

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, DC, and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife, Karina Reiss, live with their three-year-old son, Jonathan Atsadjan, in a small village near the city of Kiel.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Renowned Microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
Can you prove that the vaccines will kill people within two years?

DR. BHAKDI SPEAKS OUT ABOUT COVID VACCINE, WARNS IT WILL DECIMATE WORLD POPULATION
www.bitchute.com...

bookshop.org...

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, DC, and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife, Karina Reiss, live with their three-year-old son, Jonathan Atsadjan, in a small village near the city of Kiel.

Sounds like he isn't as qualified as forum trolls are.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

DR. BHAKDI SPEAKS OUT ABOUT COVID VACCINE

You sheeple really love your retired and sacked Doctors with books to sell don't you??

This nutjob has been proven wrong many times and the University that last employed him back in 2012 and have distanced themselves from him and his ramblings.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You sheeple really love your retired and sacked Doctors with books to sell don't you??

This nutjob has been proven wrong many times and the University that last employed him back in 2012 and have distanced themselves from him and his ramblings.

Is there something that makes an expert stupid after retiring?
They distanced themselves..
Well what a surprise!

THIS is how they judge academics knowledge and expertise.

Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards

edit on 15-9-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Kurokage

Is there something that makes an expert stupid after retiring?
They distanced themselves..
Well what a surprise!

THIS is how they judge academics knowledge and expertise.

Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards

There are tons of factcheck websites showing his assumptions were wrong, I see you didn't post those quotes, also he was trying to get attention for book sales. Bringing bad publicity and incorrect data onto most unversities will cause them to distance themselves from the crackpot in question.

Sometimes people are "retired" to save embarrassment or because of illness or because of age and this was in 2012, a decade ago!

edit on 15-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

There are tons of factcheck websites

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

Nothing beats what you see with your own eyes, everyone I know who took the vaccine, know they shouldn't have, but most have confirmed themselves it has done nothing, even after it initially may have made them Ill, some have weaker immune systems or underlying problems now actual problems, they won't take any more. I don't know if this has significantly increased mortality rates, due to these poisons or nocebos, but the war afterwards is for sure being used as reason for the coming economic collapse, due to costs of living upsurge. Energy prices going through the roof,
Back in the day a coal fire would have a family around it, discussing world affairs in the warmth of an ember glow. Then came Gas, the TV entranced, more shhhit they advanced when we weren't even listening. Time to drop their plans, let's start, turn off their enchanting charms, they're all snakes in the grass. Solutions are simple, look within its free of charge, tune out of their BS barrage of fear and submission.
I know your not paid to agree with this disparage, of your beloved entourage, but Im not your mission,
Your looking for the weak, easily swayed and naive, lost ones you are fishing.

edit on 21-9-2022 by GoldGoo9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I asked a question on a popular ask-a-question, get-an-answer website, Question; ‘Who regulates the Pharmaceutical Companies” It was a straightforward question really, I had no malus intent. It was a question. Before I got booted off for asking an ‘inappropriate question’ two doctors commented saying ‘They regulate Themselves.”

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

Nothing beats what you see with your own eyes, everyone I know who took the vaccine, know they shouldn't have, but most have confirmed themselves it has done nothing, even after it initially may have made them Ill, some have weaker immune systems or underlying problems now actual problems, they won't take any more. I don't know if this has significantly increased mortality rates, due to these poisons or nocebos, but the war afterwards is for sure being used as reason for the coming economic collapse, due to costs of living upsurge. Energy prices going through the roof,
Back in the day a coal fire would have a family around it, discussing world affairs in the warmth of an ember glow. Then came Gas, the TV entranced, more shhhit they advanced when we weren't even listening. Time to drop their plans, let's start, turn off their enchanting charms, they're all snakes in the grass. Solutions are simple, look within its free of charge, tune out of their BS barrage of fear and submission.
I know your not paid to agree with this disparage, of your beloved entourage, but Im not your mission,
Your looking for the weak, easily swayed and naive, lost ones you are fishing.

I don't think anyone is in the clear. Vaccine side effects can take a long time to show up. The extremely slow progression of the microclots could take years to show symptoms. I know many people who feel fine but have little weird things going on like migraines and eye issues they never had before. Will that progress to something worse? Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join