It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Colonel Sent Busloads Of Americans, Afghan Allies To Be ‘Murdered’ By Taliban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If this is true they need to find this SOB and prosecute him along with the rest of the Politicians involved with the botched withdraw from Afghanistan. I don't even know the body count of Americans who died there because it is almost impossible to find information on that. You want an investigation into something important? We should have investigations for the murders of all these people by our current administration and who needs to go to jail.

www.dailywire.com...

A U.S. Army colonel turned away four busloads of Americans, orphans, and others with verified paperwork guaranteeing safe passage out of Afghanistan, members of a volunteer evacuation team claimed in a new documentary.

The evacuees’ documents had been verified, and the group, comprised of Americans, allies, Christians, orphans, and others, was preparing to board a flight out of Afghanistan, which the Taliban controlled by that point. A colonel with the 82nd Airborne met the buses and allegedly demanded they all be sent away.

“No, I don’t care who they are, those people get back on those buses and they go back into Kabul. Get em off this base?” the colonel said,

US Army colonel is branded a MURDERER by ex-special forces for condemning four bus-loads of 300 ORPHANS, Americans and Christians to death at hands of Taliban - after ordering them off Kabul Airport during chaotic withdrawal a year ago

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A US Army colonel is being slammed as a murderer for turning away four bus-loads of Americans, friendly Afghans, and 300 orphans during the country's evacuation from Kabul Airport last year - likely condemning them to their deaths.

The order from the unnamed colonel was delivered on August 25, less than a week before the last troops were withdrawn from the country as the Taliban tightened their grip on the city.

Tim Kennedy, the former MMA fighter turned soldier, was among those who witnessed the incident.

He told a new Amazon Prime Video documentary called Send Me Tim Kennedy: ‘(We) asked if people holding up blue passports and SIVs could get through.

‘He answered: “No, I don’t care who they are, those people get back on those buses and they go back into Kabul. Get em off this base?”’

Kennedy said of the incident: ‘There’s not enough capacity in my soul to be able to mourn four busloads of people that are about to die because the time spend on anguish and mourning could have been spent saving other people.’

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Three hundred orphans would not fit on four buses.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I mean, at this point genocide and murder are SOP, so I'm guessing he will get promoted and get be awarded some nice medals. Maybe he will enjoy some Waygu and fine with with fauci will we all each roaches and slowly die from health issues from mandated vaccines while him and the elites fly on jets and chill on tropical island.

Think of it this way, anyone committing mass murder is helping the globalists. That's literally the goal and probably by any means.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Not true. There are double decker buses that will fit close to 100 people each. I’ve rented them for my biz before.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

They pack them in tight. Have you ever seen the plane video? (CNN link)

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Maybe not in Poshville. In the third world, especially in a war zone they can fit over 300 not including the chickens.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Maybe not in Poshville. In the third world, especially in a war zone they can fit over 300 not including the chickens.

Plus all the other people? During one incident? Bullsh*t.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

A school bus can seat up to 70.

That’s 280 observing capacity limits.

When people are running for their GD lives they don’t worry about capacity limits.

Have you ever seen a third world bus loaded with people that gotta be somewhere?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

When people are running for their GD lives they don’t worry about capacity limits.

Have you ever seen a third world bus loaded with people that gotta be somewhere?

What part of I'm not buying it don't you get? I've been very clear.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If the discussion is over maybe the mods would be kind enough to close this thread for you

edit on 8 28 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What part of I'm not buying it don't you get? I've been very clear.

What part of we don't give a Sht don't you understand?

I spent most of my young life in that area of the world trust me lol they can fill up 4 bussloads w 400 people

Your opinion is no factor

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Where there's a will there's a way. You assume they were all sitting two or three to a seat?

It wasn't that long ago there were recordings of people hanging onto planes and falling to their deaths.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure anyone who's been to Afghanistan has seen a family of 5 on a motorcycle.

Those are rookie numbers.

edit on 29-8-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No its Bidens fault and this guy was just a cowardly simp

new topics

top topics

join