It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope orders all assets moved to Vatican Bank by Sept 30

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Does God want us to use digital currency and have social credit?

No, he wants your soul.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Oh-oh; buckle up folks! I read a book once that said something about wars, rumors of wars, famine, corruption and lawlessness......I don't remember a happy ending for much of the world.

The set-up for pre-November seems to be coming along nicely. A few more freebies for the uneducated crowds' votes and it could be a done deal with all the other contingency plans in place.

You should send a copy of that book to the Vatican.

The Pope does seem very concerned about the safety of his Earthly treasures. I wonder why? That question has a double meaning.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Im not sure what moved the markets today, but that all seemed to fall like a rock. I wasnt surprised to see the S and P, and the Nasdaq fall, but silver and gold fell as well. It might be a good time to swoop on some about now. I see it as an insurance policy, just like having multiple freezers full of food. Plus, we all like shiny metal.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

They do have some beautiful vocals there. Their singing is a form of worship. Ever heard them sing in the Vatican? Give this a listen.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The markets dumped because the Fed said the pain goes on.

I think a lot of Wall Street was trying to front run the Fed reversing policy short term and they were propping the market up. They would have then sold the rally. I think today's statement that the pain is coming to homes and industry to stop rising interest was the wake up call.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The September date insures that it will be secured about a half month later when TSHTF. That would be November fifteenth, the opening day of gun deer season...nothing gets done around here during deer season....the Vatican must know that

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I know if you look at the spot price for silver it is floating around 19 us dollars, but if you want to buy a Maple on eBay it's 47. The spot price is disconnected from reality. Most likely due to margin calls. If you can get some good luck. I moved a few years back. Maples and Bars. When this goes off metals will be unobtainable.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
You are absolutely correct. You wont be able to find any when SHTF. I have local coin shops I buy from. I haven't bought for at least a year, but I used to get silver for 5 US Dollars an ounce in the 80s, and I got a lot back then. Keep your precious metals well hidden. I hope you have some lead too. Got plenty of that over here.

edit on 26-8-2022 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Oh-oh; buckle up folks! I read a book once that said something about wars, rumors of wars, famine, corruption and lawlessness......I don't remember a happy ending for much of the world.

The set-up for pre-November seems to be coming along nicely. A few more freebies for the uneducated crowds' votes and it could be a done deal with all the other contingency plans in place.

Ultimately there is a very happy ending to it all.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Lead ? Now you have me dreaming of Kentucky long rifles and sulfur and potassium nitrate and some good hardwood charcoal.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Lead ? Now you have me dreaming of Kentucky long rifles and sulfur and potassium nitrate and some good hardwood charcoal.

Deep purple

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There's some info below from last year which seems relevant.

Pope Francis plans to ‘fix’ global capitalism – with the help of the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and Mastercard

The Vatican has announced it will form a “historic partnership” with big business, known as the Council for Inclusive Capitalism..

And make no mistake: this is no mere talk shop, but rather a vast undertaking that involves 'more than $10.5 trillion in assets under management, companies with over $2.1 trillion of market capitalization, and 200 million workers in more than 163 countries.'

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That would make you a commie, or a follower of Jesus.

The catholic church is a corporation, involved in politics, property and profit.

A 2000 year old Blackrock or Vanguard, imo.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thats got to be relevant.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Backatcha.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It would be more Christian but this is the Catholic Church we’re talking about here

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

edit on 27-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Emote failure.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The great leveler moves amongst us...

a reply to: jarsue97

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

edit on 8/27/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The Pope and the Roman Catholic Church are no fools -
They will protect their riches and way of life to the end.
One of my aunts left the convent, she was a long-time nun, the church is not what anyone thinks it is.
The church is Big Business.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Freth
This is directly from Catholic News Agency:

Pope Francis instructs Vatican entities to move all funds to Vatican bank by Sept. 30

Pope Francis has ordered that the Holy See and connected entities move all financial assets to the Institute for Works of Religion (IOR), commonly known as the Vatican bank.

The pope’s rescript, issued Aug. 23, clarifies the interpretation of a paragraph in the new constitution of the Roman Curia, Praedicate Evangelium, promulgated in March.

According to Francis’ rescript, financial and liquid assets held in banks other than the IOR must be moved to the Vatican bank within 30 days of Sept. 1, 2022.

If it comes directly from Catholic News Agency, then it's true.

Hmm... Wouldn't it be More Christian to just Give All that Money to the Worlds Poor like Our Lord and Savior Suggested > ?

Yes it would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join