It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand - our kin, never stop, we wont. Anti-mandate protest!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The sheer amount of discontent towards their own government cannot be ignored. We all need to stand as one against this crap!!

Onya Kiwis !!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Sides have been taken and each stands as one.

Thanks for the information. I know who I'll be praying for.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

i wondered when my kiwi cobbers would jack up.
have at em blokes
bugs bunny's girl friend (the prime minister)
its the bloody teeth
is a globalist bastard

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The recent anti-government march had an estimated (by police) 1,500 anti-government protestors present (a good portion of the crowds shown in the video were counter-protesting against the anti-government protesters).

The anti-government protesters are seen as bigoted, fascist, racist, and extremist by most New Zealanders. This is why there was such a large contingent of opposition counter-protesters against the anti-government protesters, present (nearly every attempt by Brian Tamaki to get into politics has been met with strong counter-protest).

As it happened, it turned out the 'protest' was really all about cult leader Brian Tamaki (who claims he is a bishop and an apostle) trying to launch another political party (in 2004, he launched 'the Destiny Party', which fizzled and was de-registered, then he promoted 'the Family Party' in 2008, which fizzled and was de-registered, and now he is launching 'Freedoms NZ' party - apparently he has also registered 'the Vision Party', but I don't think anything has come of that yet either).

So far, they haven't even suggested what policies the new 'Freedoms' party might have.

His cult member gathering is not indicative of the will of the people of New Zealand.

Here's a link to the Freedoms NZ currently partially built 'official' website

Here's a timeline of the anti-government protest: Anti-Government protest ends peacefully, handful of protesters remain - Newshub.co.nz

edit on 26/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Perhaps, I don't live there. We're mere neighbours. But NO MORE GOVERNMENT and anti mandate flags?

They're the optics presented. Not a cult. I see it everywhere, FK OFF with your mandates... and I see it everywhere, it's just dumb people.

The people are tired of being controlled like cattle. Used like cattle.

The sooner your widen your eyes, the better.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: chr0naut

Perhaps, I don't live there. We're mere neighbours. But NO MORE GOVERNMENT and anti mandate flags?

They're the optics presented. Not a cult. I see it everywhere, FK OFF with your mandates... and I see it everywhere, it's just dumb people.

The people are tired of being controlled like cattle. Used like cattle.

The sooner your widen your eyes, the better.

Hint: The New Zealand government is not your government.

Up until the delta and omicron strains of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the NZ government response to, and effectiveness of, those responses was world leading (three times we eliminated separate outbreaks - i.e: no more new cases in the country).

Alongside of that, some people who were obviously 'informed' by social media alone, protested here in New Zealand against mask mandates (that we didn't have), lock-downs (that we didn't have at the time, because there were no cases in the general public at the time), and against any other attempt to mitigate the disease.

Notably, these protestors carried "Trump" flags and posters, despite him being the President of a different country, and not able to stand for election in New Zealand, or likely to do so. It is a clear indicator of the irrelevance, and the poor level of understanding, of these particular protestors.

Bizarre Images of New Zealand Protesters With Trump Gear Evoke Capitol Riot - Vice

Farmers pull away from Groundswell protests as messaging gets tied in with anti-Government movement - Stuff

'Pro-Trump' rally at NZ Parliament, police called in to monitor - Otago Daily Times

Notably, in this most recent protest, they were carrying anti-mandate flags, despite the fact that any previously imposed mandates have already been dropped some time ago.

These recent anti-government protesters called together by Brian Tamaki simply do not represent the people of New Zealand.

It is the case of a cult leader trying to use what he perceives as 'alternative-populist' themes, to gain political power. I doubt that he has any plans or policies to the advantage of the New Zealand population beyond that. He has falsely 'prophesied' that his cult will rule New Zealand by 2008 (which it didn't) and clearly he thinks that he should be in control of the country, to impose all sorts of religio-fascist restrictions that would actually take away most of the freedom we now have (and that he disagrees with, loudly, frequently, and publicly).

Please be aware that despite the protests, if the people of New Zealand want to change government, they will do so with a vote. Our systems of government and our electoral processes are not like they are in the USA, and are quite trust-able.

We also have frequent protests about all sorts of things as most New Zealander's are politically engaged, educated, and aware, especially in comparison to other countries.

Perhaps you would have a better national administration of your own if more of you participated directly in the process of governance rather than flailing about in futile protest against issues that only appear in conspiracy theorists minds and social media memes. (Also, giving preeminence to financial measures over social ones is a bad idea, too).

edit on 27/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join