It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs getting sick from Mystery illness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I was actually thinking the same thing. You worded it better than I.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik
a reply to: DAVID64

I was actually thinking the same thing. You worded it better than I.

Yes, it absolutely might be an easily curable, treatable, preventative, known disease, but the narrative (I hate that phrase but it's the best right now) that they are pushing for every darn thing is vaccine, vaccine, vaccine. Um, can we please know what the actual sickness is first!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was agreeing with you and David. I've been seeing a lot of stuff lately pushing vaccines for illnesses that they are "unsure" of. It's definitely weird and should be questioned. Like you said how you have a vaccine for something that is a "mystery illness".

Link y

Here's a link from Detroit News that has a little more info. Sad that it seems to be affecting younger dogs.
edit on 23-8-2022 by Katatonik because: edit

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

I was agreeing with you and David. I've been seeing a lot of stuff lately pushing vaccines for illnesses that they are "unsure" of. It's definitely weird and should be questioned. Like you said how you have a vaccine for something that is a "mystery illness".

Link y

Here's a link from Detroit News that has a little more info. Sad that it seems to be affecting younger dogs.

VERY important line in this article

Tests for canine parvovirus returned negative, FitzGerald said.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

VERY important line in this article

Tests for canine parvovirus returned negative, FitzGerald said.

Here is a newer article quoting medical professionals rather than an animal shelter manager.
An alarming numbers of dogs are dying from a mystery illness in central and northern Michigan

“We are still in the early stages of this investigation, but some of the first samples submitted to the Michigan State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory were positive for canine parvovirus.”

“We have also talked with the State Veterinarian, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and a necropsy was done at Michigan State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory in Lansing,” the shelter said. “No one has an answer. The best ‘guess’ is that this is a strain of parvo.”

The illness is most common among dogs under 2 years old and elderly canines, the shelter said, adding that it hasn’t been detected in dogs that have been “properly vaccinated.

edit on 23 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

edit on 23 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
What's going on that dog vaccine has gotten you this worked up though? I mean that honestly. There is an attempt to inform and help people to care for their dogs, and you are equating your anger over Covid and the Covid vaccine to some injustice happening or a conspiracy?

It may be related to this weirdness
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What's going on that dog vaccine has gotten you this worked up though? I mean that honestly. There is an attempt to inform and help people to care for their dogs, and you are equating your anger over Covid and the Covid vaccine to some injustice happening or a conspiracy?

Related Alberta Canadas leading cause of death is now Unknow cause of death!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When a Scam™ is so profitable, all we get is rinse-and-repeat.

1 - OMG : my poor little innocent fur-baby is in mortal danger !!!! ( Threat )

2 - It's a mystery !! We just don't know ! Conflicting reports . ( Fear )

3 - Big-Harma™ to the rescue. Solve all of your problems with a Jab™ !! ( Solution. )

Ka-Ching !!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

twitter.com...

What in the Jethro Billy Bob’s uncle are they doing to that poor fish!! Holy Cow!!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Those poor dog owners 🥺

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

twitter.com...

What in the Jethro Billy Bob’s uncle are they doing to that poor fish!! Holy Cow!!

Cats dogs fish nothing is save it seems!
Personally it think they are adding nanobots to the food. They do have the technology.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

There is an update. It has been confirmed that the dogs are/were suffering from parvovirus.

Lab confirms mysterious illness sickening Michigan dogs is parvovirus

An illness that has sickened dogs in northern Michigan, killing some of them, is confirmed to be canine parvovirus, a common ailment that the affected dogs were not fully vaccinated against, state officials said.

The ailing dogs displayed clinical signs suggesting they had parvovirus but had "consistently" tested negative at veterinary clinics and animal shelters, said Kim Dodd, director of Michigan State University's Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory.

"While those tests are valuable in the clinical setting, they are not as sensitive as the diagnostic tests we can perform here in the laboratory," Dodd said Wednesday in a news release.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join