It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Proves '04 Vote Fraud Was Real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If you are skeptical of claims that BushCo. stole the 2004 election, read this article and studies linked to it. It's worth it; afterall, this is only our Democracy we're talking about.

Science proves that vote fraud is real!
5 comment(s).
Vote fraud confirmed: US Count Votes has come out with a remarkable paper authored by a committee of twelve, most of them highly-qualified mathematicians and statisticians from major universities. This study highlights the serious ramifications of the exit poll discrepancy while demolishing the "chatty Dem" theory (more properly known as the "reluctant responder" theory), which remains the official explanation for that incongruity.
The only possibility left is vote alteration.

Alas, this important scientific study has yet to make an impact. The media, distracted by the Pope’s death, hasn’t noticed that Uncle Sam is also facing the Reaper. The only significant coverage of this report has appeared in the Akron Beacon Journal.

For those of you who are paying attention, the full analysis is here. An "executive summary" is here.
bellaciao.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The same actions taken to deny other conspiracies with evidence to prove their reality, such as the usage of denial after denial and outright ridicule are being done in this case as well. As a result as with all other conspiracies of this provable type, nothing will be done about it. Its official policy to not investigate and therefore no investigation will take place.

I am afraid its going to be another case of those who know what really went on having to wait until the masses wake up to this reality. Which might never happen.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I am afraid its going to be another case of those who know what really went on having to wait until the masses wake up to this reality. Which might never happen.

If the mainstream media actually did its job, the whole house of cards would come crashing down.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There is another variable.

More people outside the mainland US are aware that the Bush administration is a tragic farce based on repeated fraud to execute a self-serving agenda, than the number of people in the US who are aware of it.

So the locals rally behind the "president" and the flag to try to preserve their patriotic self-image intact.

Yes, the media have a lot to do with that.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This all means what we knew all along, whereas the internet has pointed to the truth about the election process. If it is so, we know that a very few people have hijacked this country and we are going along with it. If it is not so, and the elections were honest, then the same thing is revealed. On the other hand the other candidate also statistically cheated and he was put there to take a dive.

Logically speaking the Presidency defaults to Howard Dean, given his record reflects the least vote cheating. Much as we still find some sense of dissatisfaction with that result, the inescapable fact is that whoever is President, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve System is still regarded by many people as the actual most powerful person in this country. But still he is subordinate to a very few people, notably the European vested interests in banking who have been doing the same fractional reserve scam for centuries. The Venetians Bankers of course began the scam in mass with the 100 years war, sitting in the background collecting debts, while your sons went to wars while bolstering their pride and patriotism. They never realized what was really happening, or even if they did, the immediacy of the moment is what drove these people.

Sadly all the facts are still on the table and people know them, but still by cognitive dissonance revert to the pumped egos and politics that still all go down the massive drain and black hole of compound interest and debt. No it is almost too easy to make a better world, but so far people accept their card in life as if ordained.

There has never been a greater need for transparency in all these things, but never before has the demand for secrecy in the government and banking industry been more tightly guarded. At the same time your privacy is becoming a dinosaur.

Yes the elections were rigged, and they have all been rigged for quite some time. But remember the fraud is not just in the vote, it is in the monetary system. Well unless people find a way to escape into a permaculture wilderness, and safeguard themselves without too much money but with barter and other resources, the future looks bleak and slave-like for most people. Neither is it much easier for the few who are rich.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Imagine if the big media went after BushCo. as it did with Clinton. All hell would have broke loose by now. Imagine if..

Clinton had been president on 9-11.. vacationing.. and blown off that damning PDB regarding OBL..

Clinton and his cronies had been taking CIPRO before and during the Anthrax attack..

Clinton allowed that investigation to die once it reached his doorstep..

Clinton had tried to stonewall the investigation into 9-11

Clinton then hand-picked a war criminal to "lead" the investigation..

Clinton and his cronies cooked intelligence to meet his specs and then LIED this nation into an ILLEGAL war of AGGRESSION?

The what-ifs go on and on..

What if Clinton, after all these failures, NEVER held anyone to account? (UNLIKE his firing of Secretary of Defense Les Aspin after the Somalia debacle.) I assure you all, as one who wanted desperately to see Clinton impeached and thrown out of office in shame, that if all of this had occurred during Clinton's time, the right would be HOWLING to CRUCIFY him. That's not even throwing into the mix TWO STOLEN elections. Those who cannot see this are suffering massive cognative dissonance, as SkipShipman pointed out.

We can either wtf up soon and do something about this great fraud, or quietly watch our nation go down in the flames of our own making.

Here's the latest excellent op/ed by the brilliantly biting Maureen Dowd:

601 pages that aren't worth reading

By MAUREEN DOWD
SYNDICATED COLUMNIST

WASHINGTON -- I had an editor once whose wife was in the Audubon Society. There were a lot of articles about birds in that newspaper.

I had an editor once who loved fishing. There were a lot of articles about fish in that newspaper.

Organizations organically respond to please the boss. Bosses naturally surround themselves with people who tell them what they want to hear.

When King Lear's favorite daughter spoke frankly to him, and refused to fawn like her sisters, she was instantly banished. Insincerity pays.

It is absurd to have yet another investigation into the chuckleheaded assessments on Saddam's phantom WMD that intentionally skirts how the $40 billion-a-year intelligence was molded and manufactured to fit the ideological schemes of those running the White House and Pentagon.
seattlepi.nwsource.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
From the over view of the report alone, and its analysis by the author on that website, I can only see problems within presumptions about exit polling. First of all, exit polling isn't strictly a scientific poll in the strict terms such as the gallup polling.

* Pollsters are not at every polling station, but rather polling stations that historically seemed to show the direction of the state of a whole.
* Interviewing random voters is harder without a machine throwing out pseudorandom numbers in terms of who to interview.
* As with other polls, inflection, style, and question order may make a difference with respect to results.
* Exit polls have been incorrect before -- it's not something new.
* Exit polls weren't initially meant to be scientific, but rather something for the media to use in order to be first in predictions.

Second, previous trends do not necessarily predict future trends (although, perhaps they usually do). That is, pointing to the historicity of split ticket voting may be moot considering perhaps some moderate democrat voters were swayed to Bush for one reason or another. In contrast, I know of many republicans who hate Bush who voted for republicans in government, except president.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You sound an awful lot like those in the mainstream media whose job it is to defend the establishment version.

Funny how the US government lauded exit polling data from the Ukraine, for example. Talk about schizophrenic.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's obviously because they are secretly paying me to defend the establishment version.
I wish...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In fairness I do feel a need to interject.

1) This is not conlusive proof of anybody in particular. It is weighted evidence, but then again who knows what happened.

2) There has been voter fraud in every election ever held in America on all sides.

3) While I don't think Bush is quite as sadistic as some, I think it's unfair to call him a Republican. He and the party platform aren't good friends, but he loves the party line.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
3) While I don't think Bush is quite as sadistic as some, I think it's unfair to call him a Republican. He and the party platform aren't good friends, but he loves the party line.

Bush himself isn't nearly as dangerous (or smart) as people give him credit for. He's just a sock-puppet for the real players (Cheney, Rumsfeld). And those are the few who are visible.

Bush obviously doesn't have a clue what the GOP stood for. I say stood, 'cos these days, it seems to be nothing more than Jesus Country Club. And poor Jesus - he wouldn't be anywhere near those charlatans using Him.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
EastCoastKid,

You quoted article from Maureen Dowd is spot on.

When you look at the media around the US then every story has to be viewed through the lens of "who is the money behind this organisation".

The dumbfoundingly naive belief in the US in the "freedom of the press" is staggering. From government controls to political persuasion to downright tampering with stories from on high.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thanks BillHicks.

Rush Limbaugh & others have really done a number on the US imagination. So many are convinced that the US media operates from a liberal bias. Being within the business, I can attest to the fact that the bias is the bottom line, as in $$$$.

It's true, many in the press are liberal; but its also true that a great many who work to make the paper happen everyday are conservative. People don't see that. Those people far outnumber newsroom staffs. They include people from Advertising, Circulation, Creative Services, Internet Technology, Designers, Building Services, Supply, Security, loading dock personnel, carriers and on and on and on... Knowing those people, I'd say far more "newspaper personnel" vote Republican. Those who sit in the ivory tower writing are a tiny minority of a newspaper.

As for what is covered, real investigative journalism is just about dead, in this writer's opinion. You wanna know what happens when a journalist really gets out there and dips into the nasty pool? Look into what happened to Gary Webb (Dark Alliance series, San Jose Mercury News). They ran him out of the business. And he worked for one of the best news services (in my opinion).

It's all about the stockholders and the ca-ching.

I'll go so far as to even say this, I think the mass media, today, is more right-leaning. Look at how light we've gone on this administration. If Clinton had pulled this Iraq BS, he'd be hanginf from the rafters right now.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ECK,

Is Gary Webb the same Gary Webb who appears as SmallPeeps avator on this site? (Check out the Deterrence Theory is Fraud thread)

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
ECK,

Is Gary Webb the same Gary Webb who appears as SmallPeeps avator on this site?

Doubtful. Gary Webb died several months ago. It is said he committed suicide. Some think he was murdered.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ECK,

I think it is the same guy.

Looking at SmallPeeps avatar it looks like an memoriam.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

ECK,
I think it is the same guy.

Yes, yes yes! You are correct, sir. My bad. I misunderstood you. That is indeed the Gary Webb I spoke of.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
ECK,

Thanks for that.

I was beginning to wonder if Gary Webb was a common name in the US like John Smith here in the UK.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

ECK,
Thanks for that.
BHR

Ubetcha.

Gary Webb was no common man. That's for sure. He wrote for the San Jose Mercury News back in the early '90's. I'll never forget, back when I was in the Army - that summer of '92 - when the L.A. riots were going on.. I heard this conspiracy theory about the CIA bringing crack into the L.A. ghettos and selling it. Being the good soldier I was, I thought the liberal media was being ridiculous and vindictive. Our CIA would never do something like that! (Talk about naive.
)

Anyway, as it turns out, Gary Webb's the guy that broke that whole story. He really sent the cockroaches scurrying after it came out. The series is called "Dark Alliance." And it was TRUE. In the wake of it, strangely, the big papers (L.A. Times, NY Times, Wash. Post) all came out swinging, AGAINST Webb's story and the Merc News. They were on a mission to destroy his credibilty. It got so bad, the Merc News actually scrubbed their web site of the story and eventually let Webb go. That in itself speaks volumes. It really shook up the establishment. Webb was the last of a dying breed. A true investigative reporter.

I was sad to hear of his untimely death. He was exactly what the news business is in desperate need of. Someone who's got the courage and integrity to stand up to the machine and tell it like it is. Come what may. I hope he rests in peace. He will not be forgotten.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ECK,

Do you have a copy of the Dark Alliance pieces or a link to where they may be found?

Is there any concerns over his death?

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<<   2 >>

join